Final

Still
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You?!” He was exasperated, eyes darted towards the petite girl who gave him a desperate look. The latter, on the other hand, started digging her nails on his muscular arm, pressing every muscle she touches as if she was massaging him.. like it was enough for him to nod his head yes. “What the heck is your problem?”

 

Yes. What the heck is the plan she has on her mind right now?

 

One minute, she was all giddy and excited about getting onto bed early tonight for the planned activities tomorrow, most of which came from her out-of-this-world imagination, or based on what she called, her own intelligent brainstorming: that kind she boasts about. Then the next second, she has become the reason why bedtime has been postponed.

 

Of course, their other companions wouldn’t even bat an eye to sleep as this girl’s screams were tumultuous, and what she wants, she gets.

 

If only he could beat her up like how she always did since they were ten, then maybe she had turned into a pulp as of now. She’s pushing him unto his limits as he’s also too drowsy, and the idea that he could already be sleeping soundly that moment if it wasn’t for the little commotion she caused just adds up to his agitation.

 

“Kook-ah, let’s share rooms for tonight. Pretty please.” Yuna pleaded, still on the midst of pressing his arm. For the reason that she was looking at him with her innocent puppy eyes with her lips pouted, he looked away.

 

“Stop it, Yuna. You’re disgusting.” Jungkook’s words caused Yuna to dig her nails deeper unto the former’s skin, the bright red marks slowly showing up. He wanted her to stop: to stop pleading; stop massaging his arm; stop pouting her pink lips; stop looking at him with those round eyes... Fine! To stop being cute.

 

But there’s no way he would admit that.

 

Truthfully speaking, Yuna isn’t the type to go flustered and all after being called pretty or cute, or even beautiful, and Jungkook, still being the shy boy, doesn’t want to receive all kinds of teasing from the others, especially his hyungs. He knows quite well how far they go with all their jokes. He would be sleeping and the next day, everyone in his family already knows about their silly antics, for an instance.

 

“Ouch!” Slapping Yuna’s hands from his arm, Jungkook rolled his eyes as he shoot daggers towards the girl which the latter answered with a straight face. Getting her a nail clipper for a present last Christmas day was really the best choice, but it seemed like she haven’t used it yet or she was serious when she told him she would throw it away.

 

“Just this once! You’re acting like we hadn’t slept in one room before.” Yuna stomped her feet, earning an annoyed look from her Sowon-unnie who was obviously just stopping herself from dragging the younger out of the house and let her stay outside until she reflects with how she disturbed everyone.

 

Namjoon, who just came back from the US, decided that he would throw a party for the squad at his own home. It was first decided as a Christmas celebration, but girls being girls and the boys had nothing to do but to comply, it became a three-day long vacation on one of Seokjin’s rest houses in Busan.

 

As it obviously took them hours before they reached the place, they unfortunately arrived at the place later than expected, one which they put the blame unto Yerin being a sleepyhead and Eunha’s forgetfulness. They could’ve left Seoul early like what was planned and be left with hours to spare for some games, but these two just had to ruin the fun.

 

The rest house has a total of six rooms: one that can occupy at least three people, and the other five for two. Seokjin and Sowon, being an engaged couple, occupied the master’s bedroom, while Yoongi, Hoseok, and Namjoon all decided to stay at that one big space at the third floor. SinB and Umji, the inseparable duo, decided to share a room as well as Jimin and Taehyung.

 

It could’ve been easy to divide the four left for Yerin can stay with Jungkook, her little cousin, and Yuna and Eunha can share the last one unoccupied. But..

 

“Please, Kook-ah! I’ll do anything you want for tomorrow!”

 

Yuna decided to be annoying and throw tantrums. Out of all the days, it just had to be tonight.

 

“Give me a nice reason first.” Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest as he sighed deeply. He swore it’s like he’s dealing with some kid. It was as if her body forgot to take her attitude with it while growing through puberty.

 

Yuna bit her lip, a sign that a lie would be coming out of any minute now.

 

“Umm... I-I just want to sleep with you. That’s why!” The girl yelled too loud, earning looks not just from the rest of the group but also from the rest house’s caretakers who were having a cup of coffee at the kitchen island before they leave. That was bold to say, honestly, that one of the caretakers actually choked on his slice of bread. Jungkook can do nothing but to facepalm, indubitably so done with how Yuna acted.

 

He knows what she meant by ‘sleep’, but still, others might misunderstand just like how one of the caretakers did. The old lady prolly thought about them spending a hot night together, but the mere idea made Jungkook want to throw up. Yuna probably has a lot more girl crushes than him, and she is as manly as him that if they would really do it, she sure would be the domina—

 

What the heck was he thinking?!

 

It’s definitely Yuna’s fault he cannot think straight now. It’s also her fault that others cannot rest. It’s also because of her that he won’t get a good night sleep for sure, or worse, a punishment from the oldest members of the squad tomorrow.

 

But even so, he always blame Yuna for anything, anyway.

 

“Uhh.. I think everyone should go to their respective rooms now.” Raising her voice a bit which clearly displayed her annoyance, Sowon decided to speak up to break the forming ice. Turning to Yuna and Jungkook, she spoke while the others leave, including Yerin and Eunha though they were a bit reluctant. “I don’t care if you two would take until tomorrow before you both decide that you would share a room. We’re all going to sleep. Goodnight.”

 

Sowon made her way upstairs with her brows furrowed, not forgetting to thank the rest house’s caretakers before she left.

 

Dead silence soon impregnated the scene as the two were left alone at the spacious living room with an unrecognized staring contest, feeling each other’s intuition on who would take the initiative to speak first.

 

They should at least be thankful Sowon didn’t tell them to build a tent outside and camp there amidst the cold weather, or Seokjin or Namjoon didn’t ask them to go back to Seoul, or just Yuna, for it was all her fault after all.

 

The younger girl stomped her way towards the only unoccupied room by the first floor near the front door without a word, leaving Jungkook with no choice but to follow her unless he wants to sleep on the sofa and wake up not feeling his nerves because of the cold air. Not letting his slippers make annoying sounds as he carried his backpack and Yuna’s carrier, he shook his head while putting light presses on his temples.

 

That girl is really the main cause of his distress.

 

“Yah. Are you staying here for good? You brought your whole closet.” Jungkook managed to close the door amidst the added weight of Yuna’s luggage.

 

“Stupid.” Yuna turned her attention towards her belongings without even sparing a glance at the older, and proceeded on unpacking it on the floor, looking for something. Throwing her stuff everywhere as she sat with her legs spread each on both sides of the carrier, she opted to look for her nightwear which she just squeezed in into her bulky carrier out of hurrying.

 

She sure packed a lot for a three-day vacay.

 

“Oh.. you’re welcome.” The older just threw himself on the bed, face first. He had enough of Yuna’s childishness tonight; what he really wants is to at least get a nice nap, but that’s absolutely far from happening considering his roommate.

 

The room was spacious, more than enough for two people. But if his Jin-hyung told them that it is for two, then it is for two, just like if Sowon would decide, then it is final.

 

It has its own bathroom inside, a flat screen TV, closet large enough like the one he got at home, and its walls are painted in black and white with minimalist paintings hung in frames. It was almost perfect. The only problem is that it has only one bed, definitely not a king-sized one, and he neither wants to sleep on the floor with the cold weather nor share the rather small bed with Yuna.

 

Heck, he thinks even himself wouldn’t even get to stretch on the bed with how small it is. They definitely have to squeeze themselves together if they would push through the idea.

 

With the frustrated sounds coming from the petite girl and the sounds of stuff being thrown, he assumed she still hasn’t find whatever she has been looking for.

 

“Hey. You either stop throwing your stuff, or I’ll do the honors and throw them off outside. Choose.” Jungkook’s voice sounded muffled with how he buried his face on the soft mattress.

 

“Yuna-ah.” He was about to let himself be lost in a slumber, yet he immediately stood up after remembering something. Making his way towards her while rubbing his eyes, he asked her the same question as before. “Why do you want to share a room with me, though? Lie to anyone but not to me.”

 

“Nothing, loser.” Yuna gave him a grave look which made him raise his hands up in surrender before continuing on searching for her usual nightwear. Squatting in front of her then closing her carrier forcefully which made the female avert her attention towards him, he asked the same question.

 

“Why? You really want to sleep with me, huh?” Without prior warning, Jungkook inched his face closer to Yuna for about a literal few inches away, putting both his hands on the closed carrier for support. He could clearly see how her eyes move abruptly, and her face being clear and flawless like she haven’t had at least a very small pimple all her life. The latter, on the other hand, looked at him with her piercing eyes not even flinching at the proximity which made him jolt a little bit.

 

He was supposed to be the one teasing her right now, but why does it seem like he’s the one being teased?

 

He felt his lips dry, and with the reason being unbeknownst to him, he felt his chest moving abruptly, as if he had ran for a mile or whatsoever.

 

Maybe because this was the first time he saw her that close, and he swore it’s taking him a huge amount of control to stop himself from inching his face closer and aim for her pink lips.

 

“Who would want to sleep with you?” Raising her eyebrow, Yuna was consistent. She even managed to raise her chin up as if she was challenging him to back away first, and with the feeling of loosing himself at any moment, he let her win, clearing his throat and scratching his head in the process.

 

Her husky bedroom voice is indubitably sending his mind to places, and it’s sure he wouldn’t last sharing the bed with her for the next two nights, or even tonight, at least. Maybe he’ll just go with the first thing that came to his mind which is sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter