[N] Stop Eating The House! (Rosé x You)

Be My Last
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       You stare at your girlfriend speechless as you see her munch on the gingerbread house. You went shopping with her and her friends earlier and decided to chill at your apartment. While wandering around the aisles of the store, Rose spots a cute gingerbread house kit, and she begs you to buy it. You being whipped for her, as usual, give her the okay, and you couldn't help but smile when you see how happy she is. 

" You're probably going to have to grab another one knowing her. " Lisa reasons. 

" There's no way she's going to eat it straight up. " You state.

Jennie shrugs. 

" It is Roseanne. " Jennie remarks.

Now here you are just watching her. 

" I told you. " Jennie says. 

You elbow her, and she yelps. 

" Well, you're going to have to tell her to stop eating everything then, and I don't think that's as simple as it sounds. " Jisoo retorts. 

You sigh as you stare at Roseanne, who's happily munching away at the gingerbread house. They know that you don't have the heart to tell her to stop, and you admit it too. Roseanne Park has you within the palm of her hands. 

" Babe. " You call. 

" Hm? " Roseanne responds. 

" You might want to stop eating all the parts to the gingerbread house. " You say. 

Roseanne pouts. 

Here it goes again. 

" But why? " She whines.

“ Well, because we aren’t going to have anything left to build the house with if you keep

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter