The Heir

I Love You Ms. Hater

Yeonwoo's POV

 

*beepbeepbeep*

"Damn it!" I slammed the alarm clock off and groaned, loud enough to probably wake Yoreum. He's an Alaskan Malamute I bought for my self on my 14th birthday since halaboji wouldn't buy me one, thank you very much. 

 

Wanna know what my age now is? I won't tell you since I'm lazy but I sadly have to. I'm 21 and turning 22 today.

 

Oh! Then that means I'm already 22, yet, I still look young af and of course, I'm loving it.

 

I would have still be sleeping right now if halaboji doesn't have such a big company that gives me a ing hectic day everyday. It's tiring to be an heir, I know.

 

Then, a knock was heard. "Come in!" I shouted. It's probably "Why are you still in your bed?" She crossed her arms and as I see, she's now on her working outfit. Her Tahari ASL Faux Leather-Trim Black Pantsuit just suits her white silky long hair and skinny figure. Being rich can come in handy, you have to know different kinds of formal or branded outfits and own them. "Mianhae Hyebin, I just woke up" 

 

Yes, you read it right, it's Hyebin. She's my Personal Assistant and has been a great friend as well. 

 

"Get ready quick" She looked at her watch and smirked at me. "Why? Do you guys have a surprise for me at the company?" I tried to look boastful but I'm not just that kind of person. "Don't assume things and just hurry up, you don't wanna get scolded for being late right? Get your lazy of that bed" "Yeah yeah!" She can be pretty savage sometimes but I know her well, she's kind and caring towards me, she treats me like a younger sibling as I treat her as my unnie.

 

She held the knob and I waited for her to close but she looked back at me with her cat smile. I smirked, I know what she's still here for. "By the way, Happy Birthday pabo" Then out she went. "Just what I want to hear" I went down my bed and walked to the bathroom to take a relaxing bath. 

 

I got out with a towel around and Yoreum started to bark at me. I bent down to my knees and started to scratch the back of his ears. "You're hungry already aren't you boy?" I giggled when he kept kissing me. I went to my closet with him following me, waiting for his food. ", this is the point where I have to choose what I have to wear. How tiring" I picked a gray hoodie top, black leggings and a pair of white Fila shoes. These won't hurt right? I mean, look at me! 

 

Lol, I can be egotistic, I just had to say.

 

I went out to the dining room with Yoreum behind me and saw Hyebin who already was eating. I sat on a chair across her with a prepared set of eating utensils right infront of me. I took some bacon and started to eat while Yoreum as well on his food bowl not just far from the table. Heck, bacon isn't enough! It's my birthday so I should have tsikin! "Yah, Hyebin" She looked up at me and raised a brow. "Your mouth is full Lee Dabin, have some manners" Tsk. I rolled my eyes and gulped down the food I was chewing and looked at her again. "Where's my tsikin?" I pouted at her to convince her to tell me that WHY THERE IS NOT EVEN A SINGLE ING TSIKIN ON MY SPECIAL DAY! 

 

"Chicken you say?" She was smirking. I was about to correct her that it was Tsikin and not Chicken but I couldn't when suddenly the maids placed 5 buckets of tsikin infront of me. 

 

UWAAAAAA TSIKIN MY LOVE

 

"Omo! Kamsahmnida!" I then became a kid while salivating over the tsikin filled buckets. I took 3 from a bucket and started to bite the other one but saw Hyebin staring at me. "Y-You want some?" "Nope, I know you love it so much and even though, I won't eat it for now" "Then why are you staring at me? You're done eating" "I was going to ask you that won't you keep them for later? You still have a meeting appointment in about 30 minutes" ! ing schedule. Then, it's a goodbye my love! I'll be back later! "Keep them on the fridge and don't let anyone take some" I told the maids and they obeyed as what I ordered. I brushed my teeth at my room and did my goodbyes to Yoreum, he'll just probably fall back asleep. 

 

Lucky boy. 

 

I went outside and my chauffeur opened the passenger's seat for me while Hyebin on shotgun, she wants it there and I don't know. 

 

"What's my next schedule after the meeting Hyebin?" I asked her just by looking out the window and enjoy the view. "Have a live stream about your birthday on Instagram" "That's all?" I really had to ask, hoping for her to not bother me.

 

"Yes, Taeha couldn't ask you for dinner today because she has an appointment or something" Yes! ing Yes! "Oh really?" I tried not to sound so happy about it. She annoys me a lot, she keeps clinging at me and asking me for dinners. Heck I can't even decline her offers for dinner since her father is also a Director in our company. 

 

A few minutes passed and we finally arrived infront the building. I could see the guards struggling to block the wild squealing fans in both gender. 

 

Ohoho, I can see gifts!

 

I waited for the chauffeur to open the door and I got off with a cold smirk. Hyebin was beside me and she just nodded at me. I had to put on a cold smirk to look intimidating to others so they couldn't hurt me. But I know there are people out there who's stabbing my back right now.

 

Aigoo, you can never avoid bashers. And I really hate people who deceive me.