Unexpected Task 2

I Love You Ms. Hater

"Why do you want to know?" Jane asked me and I just looked elsewhere and calmed my breathing while clenching my fists which is turning pale already.

 

How dare she insult me!

 

"Answer that later, Director Lee Kyung is calling for you" We looked at Hyebin who got a message from what she just said, halaboji.

 

"Then it's my exit now, I still have to go on a date" Jane winked at me and started to pack. "We're gonna miss you Jane" I told her and she just rolled her eyes. "Here's my number, we can keep in touch now and everyday. If we have time, I'll introduce you to her" We hugged and laughed for the last time.

 

We fetched her to the elevator as me and Hyebin headed after to halaboji's office. Hyebin gave me a pat on the back as I went inside and closed the door. 

 

I stopped infront his desk and bowed at him and gave me a confused look.

 

"Why are you wearing that to work?" I never favored to wear business suits and never did I try, it's always his question whenever we see each other and I knew I had to make an excuse. 

 

"I did a birthday live earlier and had to wear something that suits the event. Business outfits are only for work yes? Bur I didn't work today since it wasn't on my schedule" He just chuckled. 

 

Chuckle all you want, I know you thought about it as a wise answer.

 

"Oh, Happy Birthday Dabin" "Thank you so much sir" I bowed again. Meh, I know he didn't mean that. "Why weren't you in the meeting earlier?" My eyes widened and realization strucked me.

 

! I forgot about it! Hyebin didn't remind me as well! Eottoke!

 

I clenched my hands on my sides and cleared my throat. "The enjoyment and excitement to do a live video blocked us from thinking about what we had to do first sir. I'm sincerely sorry" I bowed to him again and he chuckled, again.

 

"You brat, be aware next time. I'll let you pass for now since it's your birthday" I smirked. Sometimes, he's forced to accept. 

 

"So, why did you call me for?" I became serious again, so was he. He leaned on his desk and blinked twice. "I saw your video and the comments"

 

 

"I'm sure you were also reading them, so, what are you going to do about it?" "What do you mean sir?" "I know you won't let it pass" "I-... I'll just send some-" "Is that what you are?" He cutted me off and I blinked. "Pardon?" I raised a brow. "Do you rely your problems on others? You're the heir Dabin, don't tell me that when you're in a big commotion in this company you'll rely it to me, Hyebin or whoever it is!" He smacked his hands on his desk that surprised me.

 

Don't assume much old man! Why would I even go to you?

 

Gosh! Why does it have to be me?! 

 

I clenched my hands tighter, making them pale white. Then, that's when I cursed at him.

 

Present~~~

 

"You ing cursed at him?!" I looked down after telling her my so called task. I nodded and looked at her face, my forehead creased when she was laughing.

 

Is she crazy?

 

"Why are you laughing? It was ing embarrassing" "You were cool" I smirked back. "I know I am" "Oh, please stop being so egotistic. So, what are you gonna do about it?" I groaned and walked to my swivel chair then smacked my forehead on my desk.

 

"I don't know, what do you think?" I pressed my right ear on the desk and looked at her. "Go to her house and punch her?" "Is punching necessary?" "Aren't you mad?" She's right. But. "I don't wanna hurt someone, and a woman by that! I don't want to be aggressive and look shameful by hitting a basher. That'll just add as a big scandal or something" I sat up and looked at her with a pout on my face. 

 

, it's even hard for me! How could a basher insult that easily?!

 

"I don't know, go to her house and do whatever you want" I smirked at Hyebin and nodded. "I could even her right?" "What the Lee Dabin! I thought you never had a erted side in you?! "Why are you even shocked?! I mean everyone has a dirty mind!" I then laughed at her disbelieved face. 

 

"I'm just kidding ok?" "Aigoo, I don't want to stay here with a ert. I'll call someone to figure out where she lives" I nodded at her suggestion and she took her phone. Hyebin always has someone to help her in some situations. I think she has more connections than I do, I dunno. 

 

"Nayun, hey. I have a request for you given by Director Lee Dabin" Hmmm, I swear I've heard her call that Nayun girl before.

 

As she continued her call, I stood up and looked out the big tinted windows. I sighed out of frustration.

 

Dang it, I thought I'd never have such bashers.

 

What did I do to deserve hate? What does she want? Money? Attention? What the does she want from me? 

 

Uuugghhh... I'm confused, like literally!

 

"She just lives here in Daegu, *****. Her house number is ***** around *****. Do you want me to drive you there?" I turned to Hyebin and smiled. "No need Hyebin, I'll go by myself and handle it my own" ", it feels weird that you're being so responsible right now, you're usually a whiny baby and make me finish all your work when you're tired" "Duuuhhhh, I want to be intimidating in public and I should tell you that again" "Tsk. Whatever" "So, I'll go now" "Atleast eat some lunch first" She said to me and took her bag on the couch. "I'll just go on a restaurant first then" "And I'll be going home. Don't disturb me" She seriously said and called someone to bring a car of mine infront the building entrance.

 

We both went out the building and I got in my black Bentley Bentayga. I have my cars parked here on my own garage in the company building but they're just 2nd-hand cars. My favorite and mostly used cars are back at home.

 

I should have brought my Lambo π•π

 

I kept repeating the address on my head and drove to Balaji restaurant, one of the best and famous restaurants here in Daegu known for it's nice food and... dunno what else, I just heard it's nice mehehehe.

 

Gosh, why am I laughing when I'm mad right now?

 

Wait for me Nancy Jewel McDonie. You're dead.