Chapter 2

I'm sorry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday


Jihyo wanders around her kitchen hoping to find food that she could eat. She opens her fridge only to see bottles of water, energy drinks and a couple of expired condiments. With much disappointment, she flopped down on her sofa and stared at the ceiling for who knows how long it took before deciding to proceed with her daily routine.

Lost in her thoughts, Jihyo began to realize she has been sitting on her tub for almost an hour. As she got out of the bathroom, the first thing she checked was her clock. Oh , she thought. It was nearly 9 in the morning, but she remembered she was her boss. How stupid of her to forget.

As she was about to head out to her car, her phone vibrates indicating that a message has arrived. It was from Mina.

(Conversation)

*Hey, where are you?*

*I'm already on my way.*

*Please don't tell me you're texting while driving.*

*No, I'm not. Don't worry.*

*Good. Anyways, can you hurry up? You have guests waiting for you.*

*Okay.*

(End of conversation)

---

As she arrives at the building, Mina greets her with a worried face. She then informs her that Ms. Kim is waiting at her office and shes got a company with her. Jihyo didn't need Mina to tell her that it was Sana for her to know. For a second, her heart skipped a beat just by the thought of seeing Sana after a very long time. A part of her was excited, but everything else was scared.

Jihyo walked to her office nervously knowing who she's supposed to meet. The moment she opened the door, she instantly saw Sana who was happily chatting with her fiancée. Jihyo's heart hurt a bit seeing how happy Sana was, but she didn't have the right to be jealous, so she just let it go and made her way to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter