Club

Married To You

"Hongbin, have you finish doing my assignment?" Ask Huseo. "Yes, here," Hongbin take the papers from her bag and give it to her. Huseo look at it in satisfy before she look the girl back. "Thanks Hongbin. You are such a good friend. For Mr Park's final assignment, I hope you can do it for us too." Hongbin bite her lips as she look down. She already tired doing extra work for others.

"What? You don't want to do it?" Jina put her hand on Hongbin's shoulder. "Yes, she is," reply someone else before Hongbin can reply. "She need to focus on our group assignment. She does not has time to do your assignment," Hakyeon sit beside Hongbin and look at those two.

"This has nothing to do with you. Better if you don't get involve," Huseo glare at Hakyeon, feel angry with her interruption. "Who say? Of course it has something to do with me. She is my partner. And also my friend. Why should she do your assignment that does not give any benefit to her. Rather than she wasting her time and energy on that useless things, its better if she focus on our group assignment. You don't even pay for it. So, its completely useless." Hakyeon smirk to the girls. Hongbin look at her in grateful. She really want to told the girls those words, but she scare. Jina want to reply back but can't when Mr Park enter the class. "JUst wait what I will do at you," warn her before she and Huseo sit at their place. "I will wait for it," reply Hakyeon with fearless face.

"You don't need to do that," whisper Hongbin. Feel worry if those two will hurt Hakyeon. "I need to do that. By the way, its not fun if I don't have any enemy here." Hakyeon's reply make Hongbin look at her weirdly. "Yes, I am weird," whisper Hakyeon. Like she can read Hongbin's mind. Now its creepy.

 

"Club? Should I really enter one?" Hakyeon look at Hongbin for confirmation. "Yes, you are," reply Hongbin short. Hakyeon put her finger on her chin as she look up. Thinking what club that she should to enter. 'What is Taekwoon's club?' She suddenly thought about it.

"What yours?" Hakyeon look at Hongbin. "I'm in theatre club," reply Hongbin. "If that so, I will join that club too," decide Hakyeon.

"Emm why don't you choose another club? There singing club, dancing club, soccer. Wait it just for boys. Emm tennis, softball, badminton and others sport. There so many clubs that can you enter other than theatre," suggest Hongbin. Its not she hate when Hakyeon stay with her everytime. She just does not want her to feel bored with her when she keep meeting her everytime. And also, she does not want her new friend to be bullied like her.

"Nah. I don't want to think anymore. I just chose same club as you. Easy," Hakyeon will not change her mind. While Hongbin release heavy sigh. From what she learn, this girl is a really stubborn persistent person.

 

Hongbin enter the hall with Hakyeon behind her. "Thats our director and also the chairman of this club," Hongbin point at a boy who stand in front the stage. Hakyeon just nod her head before she walk to that boy with Hongbin.

"Dokhwan ssi," call Hongbin. The boy turn around when his name was call. "Oh, Hongbin. Whats wrong? And who is this gorgeous girl beside you?" Dokhwan smile at the girls.

"This is Cha Hakyeon. She just transfer here and want to join this club," inform Hongbin. Hakyeon bow to that boy and introduce herself again. Dokhwan nod his head as he smile at Hakyeon. "Its such a pleasure for us to have you as our new member. But first, you need to fill this form," he give Hakyeon a form. "Okay," Hakyeon take the form before she sit on a chair near her.

"Hongbin, can you bring these boxes to the storage," ask Seyong as he point at few boxes fill with props behind the curtain. "Okay," Hongbin nod her head before she lift one of it and bring it to the storage room. Hakyeon watch that girl until she disappear before she look around the hall. She can see there few club members who do not do anything. Just wasting their time playing their phone.

"Here," Hakyeon give Dokhwan the filled form. "Good. Welcome to Theatre club, Hakyeon. Hope you will enjoy to be part of this club," Dokhwan give a sincere smile to that girl. Hakyeon smile back to him. "Director, we need to discuss about the new script," said Johyeon. Dokhwan nod his head before he excuse himself. Hakyeon just nod her head.

Hongbin try to lift the last box but its quite heavy. "Let me help you," offer Hakyeon. "Its okay. Its my work," oppose Hongbin as she try to lift it again.

"Its quite heavy for a girl like you to lift. Just let me," said Hakyeon as she push her friend softly. "You are a girl too," Hongbin give disbelief look at her. Hakyeon just smile to her before she lift that box easily. It make Hongbin look at her shockly. "So, where I need to bring this box to?" Ask Hakyeon. "Storage room. Let me show you," Hongbin lead them to the storage room.

"Are you always do this kind of work?" Ask Hakyeon when they already on their way to go back to the hall. "Yes. I don't have any important role in this club actually. I enter this club because I love acting. But, my face does not suit to be an actress," Hongbin look down to hide her disappointed face. Hakyeon tilt her head. "But acting does not relate to face. By the way, you are beautiful." It make Hongbin stop her steps and look at Hakyeon. Feel shock with that ridiculous words. "Just because you do not wear any make up, or wear fancy dress, or not a social person, its do not mean you are not beautiful. You are beautiful inside and outside. They are blind not to see what hidden behind that glasses and bangs." Hongbin blink her eyes with her face already blushing. Does not know why her heart beat so fast. That compliment is so warm.

"If I told you to change your appearance, it will not be worth if you don't build your confident first. It does not mean you need to fight back or speak out your opinion loudly. Just learn to express yourself. Learn to love and appreciate yourself. Nothing can love you more than yourself," Hakyeon's words make Hongbin look at her back in shock. Hakyeon give a sincere smile to her before she pat Hongbin's head softly. "No one know you well than yourself." Hongbin slowly smile before she nod her head. Understand and also thanksful with her words of advice.