Unexpected Mission and The Most Nerve-wracking Race in Running Man's History

Six New Running Man Members?? + 2 guests [The First Episode]

 

 

Today is the day when the Running Man members meet the new members. Both excited and nervous they proceeded to the opening area. When they arrived, a mission card was given to the original running man members. Rather muddled, they read out the mission card:

Dear the Running Men,

Your mission is to eliminate the six new running man members

If you find them all before an hour,

There would be an award for honour.

Good Luck!

 

“Aigoo…,” sighed Jae Suk, Mong Ji, and the Impala, “Our first mission is this crap? So tiring….This is a bit too much.” And then Jae Suk threw the mission card onto the ground hard, in rage.

 

“Anyhow,” said Jong Kook, “We still have to do it in order to be rewarded. And gee, I wonder who are they?”

 

“Dunno,” shrugged Sechan, “But I hope that this mission will be easy to pass.”

 

So the PDs then further explained, “Ok, I am going to split of teams, but they are not official. All of you are still one team. But to find the new members easier, we have decided to split each of you guys up. And you guys aren’t competing each other, just helping each other. Got it?”

 

All of the Running Man members said that they understood the instructions. Next, they get splitted into teams like the following:


 

Yoo Hyuk & Big Nose

Commander & Ace

Haha & Kim Jong Kook’s Junior Lackey

Magnet Lady & Icon of Betrayal

{LOL}

 

After the team splittings, each team member was given a walkie talkie and they set out.  

 

“Hey,” said Jae Suk on the walkie talkie, “Jong Kook. If you see anybody let me know and tell me about the information like the location. Got it? We need to win this. This is our pride!”

 

“Okay,” Jong Kook replied, “We are at the third floor now. Keep an eye watching okay?”

 

“Okay, araso,” said Jae Suk.

 

Few minutes later….

 

“YAH! Get over here now! I see you, stop running,” screamed Haha on the walkie talkie, “Hey you!”

 

“What the hell is going on now? Haha, where are you now?” asked Jong Kook, Kwang Soo, Ji Hyo, and Jae Suk simultaneously.

 

“I am currently at the fifth floor,” quickly informed Haha, “Quick, Jong Kook, Ji Hyo get over here quick. I am getting tired and I am still chasing someone that looks like an idol. Wow he’s fast.”

 

So after that information, Jong Kook’s team sprinted to the fifth floor where a big, nerve wracking chase is going on. The commander and ace saw Sechan running towards the stairs, going up a floor. So they decided to follow Sechan closely. Meanwhile Kwang Soo’s team found another new member hiding in the basement on the topest floor. The new member was eventually trapped by the towering giraffe and the sticky frog. She screamed and said, “Please let me go this time!” Ah, but the betrayal giraffe and frog said no and Rip! So Min eliminated her. Guess who she is? WJSN’s Bona! “Unnie, why did you do that?” Bona says sadly and got dragged into the jail.

 

“Hey guys, ” proudly announced So Min, “We just eliminated a new member, WJSN’s Bona! .”

 

“Hey that’s great,” said Impala, “Anyways can you guys please go to the sixth floor. We are having a tiring chase here. Wow, this male idol can run, jinjja.”

 

“Okay!” said Kwang Soo. Then they ran back into the building to the sixth floor. And,... they indeed saw a massive chase going on, with yellings and pantings heard. Then, they saw the new member and quickly sprinted towards him. After three minutes Kwang Soo, unexpectedly caught him, gripping onto the newbie’s sleeve hard. By the way, who is this tall idol with a muscular body type? Thought Kwang Soo. He discovered that it is B.A.P.’s Zelo! Anyways, phew, it was the longest running man chase in history of 20 minutes in one sitting. Everybody stopped running and took a break for awhile. Meanwhile Kwang Soo, Kim Jong Kook, and Zelo were having an elimination scene. [BGM: All We Need is a Hero by Alan Silvestri]. Finally Zelo gets ousted by the tiger. “Hey, but welcome to the running man world, Zelo!” says Jong Kook, patting him on the back.

 

After that, the teams start splitting up, each team gets assigned for to eliminate a new member, so that the time can be easily saved. So after seven minutes, Jong Kook’s team finds another new member, thanks to Ji Hyo’s sharp eyes. The new member then gets shocked and escapes out of the room, unfortunately. But thank god, this team had the commander. Surprised, the commander chases the new member running loose. This newbie is also good at running, but his height is a little bit short though….And, Ji Hyo recognized the new member! It is Jinhwan from iKON!

 

“Yah,” exclaimed Ji Hyo, “Jong Kook oppa, he is Jinhwan of iKON! I totally recognize him from one of the shows that I am from.” On the walkie talkie, “Hey, the next new member is Jinhwan of iKON! Watch out from him! Even though he is short, he runs like the wind,” said Song Ji Hyo, exhausted.

 

Everybody said that they understood, and stayed on alert for him. Couple minutes later both Jong Kook, Ji Hyo, Jae Suk, and Suk Jin has finally caught Jinhwan. But the new members has the right to eliminate people though. So Jinhwan, with his quick, small, and agile body, eliminated Suk Jin. “Aarrgh! Aishi, why does this happen to me all the time?” cursed the Impala. [BGM: "House You Live In" by Park Jin-young] Then the speakers announced, “Ji Suk Jin OUT, Ji Suk Jin OUT!”

 

Then as a revenge, Jong Kook and Jae Suk quickly eliminated Jinhwan. And around the same time, concurrently, another new member was ousted. It was f(x) member, Krystal Jung. The eliminator, who supposedly was Haha, announced that Krystal is out of the game.

 

Ok, so that puts two more members to eliminate. Great. So the Tiger’s team decided to team up with Jae Suk and Frog’s team and Haha’s team decided to team up with each other. But there were fifteen more minutes left of the game. Luckily, Ji Hyo found another new member after five minutes, and both Jong Kook and Jae Suk started to eliminate him. The next new member is announced to be a SF9 member, Inseong!

 

On the walkie talkie, Jae Suk asked, “Yah, Sechan. Where are you guys? Are you still trying to find the last member? We just eliminated another person thankfully.”

 

“Yes we are trying our best to find the last member. Wow, but you guys are really impressive though,” sighed Sechan, “Anyways can each of you guys go on each floor and try to find the new member? It will be easier, I think.”

 

“Sure,” Jae Suk anxiously agreed, “But we have to be quick. Ji Hyo, go to each room on each floor. We are counting on you, alright? You just found most of the new members. Quick and good luck!”

 

So Ji Hyo hurriedly went to the first floor and actually checked every single room, and every inch of the room. As the luckiest girl they actually have, she found the last remaining member, concealed in a small closet at the farmost corner room after eight minutes. But, oh no! Only one minute is left! The ace must be quick or else her team will lose! So with all of her might, after only eight seconds were left, she finally eliminated the last surviving new member, who is Jeno of NCT! Whoo! What a race there! Then Song Ji Hyo triumphantly announced in her walkie talkie, “Mission Complete! We WON!”

 

Finally, everybody including Jeno traveled to the jail, seeing most of the new members being eliminated, with the weak Impala. “Wow,” said Suk Jin, “How’s the race? Sorry that I wasn’t there to support you.”

 

“ What do you think? You can tell by looking at my expression,” said Mong Ji, grabbing Suk Jin’s collar, “Yes it was super exhausting, but also great since I eliminated the last new member.”

 

“Anyways,” said Jae Suk, still panting, “Let’s let the new member introduce themselves.”.....