Introduction of the new members and Team Arrangements with 2 guests

Six New Running Man Members?? + 2 guests [The First Episode]

 

 

“Anyways,” said Jae Suk, still panting, “Let’s let the new member introduce themselves.”

 

So, the first new member, who is Zelo walked up to introduce himself. “Hello, running man viewers and my fans, BABYs,” introduced Zelo, “ My name is Zelo, and I am the maknae of BAP. I came to Running Man to experience what variety is about, not to promote BAP. Also, I came here to destroy Jong Kook by pieces by pieces. So please look into my actions and expressions on Running Man. Thank you!”[BGM: 1004 by BAP]

 

Secondly, Bona came up to introduce herself. “Hello, my fellow Ujungs and also Running Man fans,” explained Bona, “I am the cute bunny of WJSN. At first I was reluctant about the idea of joining this show, but I have decided to come out since I want to know how variety feels like. Also Running Man has been my favourite show ever since it has been released from the start. Thanks and view my antics on Running Man!”[BGM: La La Love by WJSN]

 

The third member to come out was Jinhwan. Introduced himself, “Hello, this is the 13cm fairy speaking on Running Man. I am the main dancer and main vocalist of iKON. I may be short but I am quick and agile. Did you see that I eliminated a person? Exactly. Thanks to my iKONic fans into supporting me into this show to conquer the commander and ace!”[BGM: Bling Bling by iKON] After Jinhwan introduced himself, both Jong Kook and Song Ji Hyo was glaring at Jinhwan and said, “Yah, Jinhwan. You better watch out today if you aren’t in one of our teams. Just warning you.” Then, Jinhwan grimaced in front of them, acting like an innocent person at the same time.

 

Fourth of all, Inseong, the flower boy came out, and said, “Hello, Fantasies and the Running Man fans worldwide, my name is Kim Inseong. I am currently the oldest and the main vocalist of SF9. As a y brain guy, I came this show to conquer everybody’s brains and minds until they get dizzy. I will use both variety and intelligence on Running Man. Thank you for the support for me on this show.” [BGM: Enough by SF9] “Hey Inseong,” said Se Chan, “we don’t talk formal here. We talk informally here. This is not a speech show ok?” Inseong said that he understood.

 

The second to last member came up and introduced herself, “Hello my name is Krystal. I am a member of f(x) and also the maknae, not the function of x like what you use in math. Like Zelo, I wanted to try out what Running Man variety is all about and not to promote f(x). Thanks for adding me to the show and look into my actions on this amazing show. Thank you!” [BGM: Red Light by f(x)].

The last member to come out was NCT’s Jeno. “Hello! My name is Jeno,” excitedly introduced himself, “I am the rapper and dancer of NCT Dream. I came not not for promoting NCT internationally, but to experience what variety is about. I actually came to this show to meet my idol, Jae Suk. He’s funny. So please forward to my charms on this show! Thank you!” [BGM: WE GO UP by NCT Dream] Jae Suk, very pleased, asked, “Jeno, is it true that I am your idol?”

 

Jeno replied a big loud yes to Jae Suk and then Jae Suk patted his back lightly, with a happy expression. “So what are we doing now?” asked Haha.

 

The PDs says that they would be splitting into teams and that “do you remember the team that we split up with you guys? We will use that to split each team up. Okay so here are the teams: Spartace couple with Jinhwan and Zelo; Grasshopper and Impala team with Jeno; Team Giraffe and So Min with Inseong and Krystal; and Team Haha and Se Chan is with Bona. But there would be two guests joining us today. And they are actor and actresses Park Seo Joon and Park Min Young from What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim. So, Seo Joon in Bona’s team and Min Young in Jeno’s team.”

 

TEAM LIST:

Two Grandpas and Their Grandchildren Team:

Yoo Jae Suk, Ji Suk Jin, Jeno, Park Min Young

 

The Commander and his Comrades Team

Kim Jong Kook, Song Ji Hyo, Jinhwan, Zelo

 

The Kiddo Team

Haha, Se Chan, Bona, Park Seo Joon

 

The Betrayer and Witty Team

Lee Kwang Soo, Jeon So Min, Inseong, Krystal

 

After the team splittings, everyone got scared of Jong Kook’s team, since they had Zelo who is in charge of strength, Jinhwan who is in charge of fast moves, Ji Hyo with a sharp mind, and Jong Kook with both strength and a sharp mind. “What? Why is everyone looking at us?” curiously asked Jong Kook.

 

“I think that they are looking at use since we look strong,” whispered Jinhwan to Jong Kook. Then Jong Kook nudged Jinhwan, causing Jinhwan to shut up and flinch.