CHAPTER X

MY MOON

Rosé explains to her manager with her tail or so called Jin that V and Jungkook are her childhood bestfriends. Of course they were very shock with the revelation and Jisoo starts to fangirl about her bestfriends work. She knows V is now an actor but she didn't know her manager will be his bestfriend's fangirl.

So when Rosé receives a message from Tae that he will be coming over this Saturday to her Hopie Hotel Room Jisoo understandingly agrees and make her promise to atleast have a picture with V and a sign also after their hang out but Jin is not happy with that.

Saturday.

That is their day before.

The three of them.

She remembers everything as she slowly close her eyes and came deep to her dreams.


------

So now, its official, its IU and Jungkook all over the campus hall, canteen and of course their school page.

How everything is so fast. She see them together eating lunch together, going home together,watching movie nights together, holding hands together. Oh how wish it was her.

The more he spends time with her, the more he spend less with her.

What Chaeyoung fears the most is losing him and now its starting.

Taehyung shouts as she exits the school gate but she ignores. Until a bike stops in front of her.

"Oppa.." she whispers clutching the straps of her bag and her brother notices it. She can hear Taehyung's heavy sighs due from running and she saw Jimin nods and motions his finger telling Taehyung to go home.

"Come on Chip, hop on!" He smiles as his eyes disappear.

He always makes her feel safe and sound.

--

Taehyung spends time more with her and he never fails to make her smile until a girl comes into view with an angelic face blushing looking to Taehyung and he jumps off from his seat.

"Oppa." The girl said with red cheeks. Chaeyoung opens , shock by the sudden endearment.

"Tzuyu.." He clears his throat and look to Chaeyoung then to the tall girl.

Chaeyoung wonders if she is taller to Tae. But, by the look of his bestfriend he is doomed down.

She smirks, "Hi Tzuyu, I'm Chaeyoung, Tae's bestfriend and you are his-?" She extended her hand and she smilingly hold it. She looks kind and Chaeyound knows what her answer be next.

"I'm his girlfriend." Taehyung just drinks the water in the bottle in one gulp.

Chaeyoung smiles lovingly seeing her bestfriend getting flustered. She stands up. "Nice to meet you Tzuyu. I'll be going first and Tae be a good boy!"

As she walks away she felt a pang in her chest as she feels so unfair for Taehyung. She never know that he has this pretty fairy like girlfriend because she is busy telling her heartbreak on him. How can she be so selfish. She is so deep in her thoughts and bumps into someone making her fall on the ground.

"Sorry! Sorry!" The guy he bump into help her holding her hand. His voice is so manly and his hands are so soft.

She dust off her skirt then suddenly an arm on her waist holds her and spins her around breaking her hands with the other one. She gasps and looks up.

Jungkook

Her heart is rapidly fast its abnormal. Why is he showing up now?

His face tigthens and his grip on her waist firms looking to the guy she bump into. "Be careful where you walk next time."

Before she could say sorry to the other man Jungkook push her forward and loses what he looks like so she can say sorry next they bump into each other.

--

Chaeyoung is all alone again. Of course there is Jennie to accompany her but his brother steal the girl away from her.

She walks through the hallways and she loves it when no one is around. The other students were in the stadium as they are cheering for their classmates. It is their foundation week and year levels are competing with each other. She went straight to her locker and a pink envelope falls down she picks it up and her name scribbled neatly on it. She reads whats inside and she is all flustered.

Chaeyoung,

Hi. You might not know me but I am mesmerized by you. What 'you' I mean is you yourself. Not the smart one. Not the artistic one. Not the pretty one. I saw you as a whole you. I always watch you from afar. I feel like a stalker nowadays but who cares as long as it is you.

I like you.

-The Hun


Is this a confession?

--
Days passed by and 'The Hun' always leave a letter for her. Telling her random sweet things and she never know having this kind of letters can make her look for more the next days.

Its a bit unfair but she can slowly forget her feelings-

She saw him again from afar with IU hand in hand. Jungkook turns his back and he saw her. He smiles. Those gummy smiles. How can she miss them that much. She smiles back bitterly and turn her back ignoring Jungkook's voice calling her name.


-maybe not. Its long way to go.
--

Saturday. Their supposed to be day and Taehyung comes to their house.

"Is he not coming again?" The boy asks.

"Well,-"

Then the main door opens revealing Jungkook with wide eyes and panting chest. Taehyung throws him the pillow next to him and Jungkook catches it confused.

"You holycow! How can you come here?"

"What? Am I supposed not? Its Saturday!"

"Like not ditching us this whole month of Saturdays with IU sunbaenim!"

With her name Jungkook throws back the pillow back to Tae revealing his warm face. Her heart twitches in pain. He sat down beside her and so she is between the two.

"You missed out many things like how I get a girlfriend-"

"I already know you have a thing with Tzuyu." As he grabs the remote control on the table and switch it to baseball channel.

"-and how our Chaeyoungie got love letters everyday." Taehyung continues smirking but Jungkooks mood changes as he crossed his eyebrows and turns off the tv.

"What?"

Chaeyoung shivers from Jungkook's demand irritated tone. But she shrugs it off. He ditches her, them and he gets up getting some ice cream from the fridge. Jungkook follows him.

"Why you not tell me?" He sits down on the stool counter.

She looks blankly. "Why do I have to?"

"Chaeyoung-"

"You are too busy with your own." She said coldly.

Jungkook sighs understanding where she is coming from.

"I know-" his phone rings and look who it is but he ignores it. "-and I'm sorry Chae okay? What if that guy is one of the bad boys?"

"I don't think so. He seems-nice."

"Chae those are constructed letters don't believe that easily okay?"

She stays silent.

"I care for you. I don't want anything to happen to you. You are so precious to me."

She can feel the warmness inside her again. Its building up. She can feel his sincerity and she wonders how can his words melt her.

"Okay. I forgive you, Tokki." Slowly, he stares on her and he smiles, he ruffles her hair. But then, his phone rings again. She peek through the screen and it breaks her heart more.

IU


--

Chaeyoung never replies to "The Hun" letters she enjoys reading them but she never replies. As she is walking while reading to her favorite book, too focus on it she stops when she saw a pair of shoes in front of her. She's observant with her surroundings now since the bumping incident. She slowly lowers her book and peaks above it making the guy in front of him chuckle.

He leans down to her level and have an eye to eye contact. She blushes behind the book. He has this pale skin and neatly styled silver hair. He snatches her book from her hands revealing his face.

Oh Sehun.

He is one of the good looking guys in the campus, he is like a boy next door. He is smart, always top of his class, he is a jock also that make the girls scream for him with his contrast talents.

She blushes as she steps back and the guy leans back and chuckles.

"Hi." He said smiling.

"Sunbae-"

"Chaeyoung.."

How can he know her name. "Finally have the courage to face you."

She is really confused and other students were looking at them and eavesdropping.

This scene is almost perfect but by the opposite of the hall she saw his tigthen jaws looking towards her and steps forward to her direction she wants to hide but her heart hurts as she see IU beside him tugging his shirt away from them. He sighs but follows her and hold her hand.

Sehun leans and whisper to her ears, as she listen to him she blushes more of what he had said.

"I am 'The Hun' "

Wait. What?

--

Sorry for not updating as I've become busy this past few weeks. /sobs

Thank you all for being patient and for your love. Hoping all of you safe.

-Teltubby