MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (IV)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I will try my best, oppa"Naeun said and Minho continued his call. 

"The piano will be arrived tomorrow. Prepare it well, as this is an important person,If you can do it well you will get an advantage for urself"Minho said. 

Minho knows that by working with this 'important' people, can actually risk Naeun's life. But Naeun herself wants it, right? 

"Naeun-ah, If you dont want to please take a step back before it's too late. Working with them of course will give you and me an advantage, us. But what if.." 

"What if it goes wrong?"Naeun said. She herself knows what Minho have been thinking of. 

"It's actually too dangerous Naeun-ah. And also by handling this Taemin, it' s not easy. As you know that many doctor have rejected, and only me accept him as my patient. But looks what happened? People said that i am working for money. So i can said that working with people like Taemin's family is burdensome" Minho explain. He himself knows so much that many people or i can said, almost everyone at the hospital think like that. 

"If you want to stop,Please stop now. After i saw what just happened, i think it's best if you step back. Before it's too late" Minho continued.

"Oppa.. i know that you're worried about me.Tell me, my mother must have called you right?It's okay sometimes i need to get out of my own safe zone too. And i will make sure that everything will happen and i will make sure that i can do this one well,no matter what people said. I will helo you oppa,that's what friend is after all"Naeun said smiling. 

Honestly, Minho feels strange now. Hearing the word 'friend' but who is he to expect more from Naeun? 

"Naeun-ah, oppa will go to my room first, You can take a rest or go home. Tomorrow will be the official first day you worked here. Please rest well as tomorrow will be more harder than today" Minho said leaving Naeun alone. 

-------
Then, Minho arrived at his room when he notice someone is waiting in his room. He knows who is it..

"How is his condition today? Is he showing the same condition or maybe bad?" the person said as soon as Minho entered his room.  

"Just like usual, He keeps on showing anger and he doesnt eat anything. Eventually ended up taking sedative again" Minho said politely. 

"Are you sure that i can trust my own son to you?" The man fold his arm and giving him a 'Don't dissapoint me' look. 

"I've said to the people who you have been ordering around right? I've done my best,sir. And about the music treatment we just try it and i think there's a possibility that he can regain himself again" Minho said. 

"I need him. Next year. July. With his old self. You know why i can't sent hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter