MIDSUMMER NIGHT'S DREAM (VII)

Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dr. Choi, where in the world is that woman? All she said is such a BULL! And can you at least let go my hand? I need to do anything. You have been handcuffed my hands since a long time" Taemin starts blurts out words when he saw Minho come. 

"Oh! That's the nurse you shouted at right? Oh, I never thought that she will be helping you tho.. Nurse park! If i were you i will not help him"Taemin said. 

"Nurse Park, you can go out. I need to have a check up to him" Minho said and Nurse Park quietly leave them. 

"Lee Taemin-ssi, I know you're depressed but please mind your word. And why do you mind other's problem? I think you have recovered fully enough, But why does 'he' never let you out?" Minho whispered to him. Of course this made Taemin became furious. How can he not?

"YA CHOI MINHO!!"

"You know if i were you i will just stay still, why? Because doing this will not give you any advantage"Minho said leaving Taemin who is in full of rage now and trying to release himself. 

Minho became stress lately especially after that man come see him. It makes him want to resign out of his works now, but he knows that he cant. 

-------
"Appa..What's wrong?" Naeun said when she saw all of her family were sitting in the dining room with such a solemn mood. 

"Unnie.. Appa had just fired from the work. He doesnt know why when he just get promoted last month and suddenly they fired him"Saeeun explain. 

"What we're going to do now? It's not like i can get any job in my age now. And we still need to go to Europe for our wedding anniversary"Naeun's appa said. 

"Let's just cancel it,yeobo. It's not like we need to do it right.Lets just celebrate it here and with our daughters"Naeun's mother said. 

"Aniya.. Omma and appa should go. We have enough money anyway. I will get a job surely so i can pay my own living expenses, Saeeun is having her own job already right. It's time for both of you enjoy your life" Naeun said hoping that it will put her parents at ease. 

'Ting!' A new message come in. Naeun opened it and read it,"I will go out first. You all dont worry and just go to the trip as planned" 

-----

"Who are you?" Naeun ask when she saw a woman standing in front of her house. 

"Son Naeun-ssi, I'm Hayoung, nice to meet you. Let's talk in my car"She said and guiding Naeun to her car which Naeun follows her. 

"I want to give you an offer, Son Naeun-ssi" the woman said when they already sit down in the car. 

"Come back to the hospital and make Taemin recover. If you can do it, We will give you money. Enough for you to take a rest for 10 years"

"What are you trying to said? Why do i need to do it?" 

"Naeun-ssi, I know that you're in a crisis right now. If you sign the contract, I can get your father back to his job and you will get your job too. But if you cancel the contract, You will nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter