Broken Rules, Broken Wings

Hell To Pay

"I wonder why she called you to her office?, usually nobody gets to go in there, I heard the walls are made of pure gold and everytime her mood changes, so does the room. Well I'll leave you here and see you later Byul, let me know how it goes, ok?", Moonbyul rolled her eyes at the enthusiasm her new friend had towards their friendship and she thought to herself that there had to have been a good reason to take her from her family so young. Kim Dahyun was the nicest person, no, angel she had met and she smiled to herself as her friend's eye smile was plastered into her memory.

There was no need to knock on the door, it swung open soundlessly and allowed her access to the perfectly symmetrical room which held only a large desk at the far end, sat on a rather comfy looking leather chair was the woman who had summoned her. Moonbyul walked cautiously towards her, heels clacking loudly on the smooth white marble floor and echoing painfully loudly so that the chair turned to reveal it's occupant as in one swift movement she clasped her hands together business like.

"Ah, Miss Moon, please take a seat, this won't take long", a chair appeared across the desk from her and Moonbyul sat down just as she had thought about how she would do so with the only apparent chair being occupied already. Smiling at her as she filed through paperwork that she had conjured from seemingly nowhere, or the same place as the second chair, A name plaque appeared on the desk between them and Moonbyul's eyes flicked from the woman to the plaque, reading quickly, she was interrupted by her self introdution which made the name plaque obsolete and so it promptly disappeared. "As you may know, my name is Jihyo and I am in charge of this commercial place known below as 'heaven', I suppose that makes me 'God'. I'm afraid there is a small problem with your application to stay here Miss Moon. You see, in heaven we only those who are pure of soul and have resisted the many temptations before them in their life and indeed in death too. I am aware you are new here but surely you couldn't be so naive as to think we wouldn't have found out about your indiscretions here with a fellow angel who shall remain unnamedas her part was superficial in that you were the aggressor. Please sign here to confirm that you agree to the acts in which brought you before me today and will take whatever punishment is decided for you in full and without complaint.".

Moonbyul sat wide eyed not only at the woman's ability to speak without taking a breath but at her beauty as 'God'. Taking the pen offered to her, she signed automatically and was pulled by the naval by an invisible force straight down through the office floor, the woman waving her goodbye. She winced at the thought of the hard floor hitting her as she passed through but the pain never came and so she opened her eyes in time to watch Busan's bustling streets flash by before plunging noislessly through the earth's crust and coming to a stop somewhere very hot indeed, she presumed it was close to the core and her hit the metal chair hard upon landing. A small puff of smoke and a voluptuous, smouldering eyed woman grinned at her from across a desk which couldn't have been further in looks from the one she had previously sat at.

The desk itself seemed to be made of dark smoke and the walls resembled caves with random stalactites and stalagmites sticking out of every available space that the two of them didn't occupy. Moonbyul looked around as she felt the heat rise through her body, sweat beading and dripping down her body slowly but in droves as she looked to the woman for answers but kept silent. "Oh, you won't be needing those here, or at least let's change the design to something a little ier. By the way, nice work getting in trouble up there so you could come stay with me and my girls here you saucy little minx. Sign here and we'll find you a partner for your stay. My name's Hwasa and i'll be your demonic hostess, you can call me 'Satan' or 'The Devil' if you want but I find those names so boring and overused so call me whatever you want to sweetie.". Moonbyul signed and her previously white feathered wings sizzled and dissolved ina  pile of ash on the floor as she writhed in agony while a new pair of sleek red leathery ones replaced them, slowly growing out of her back as the woman stood up and crossed the floor in her thinly heeled shoes.

"Oh, I forgot to say, Miss Moon...Welcome to Hell!".