Ch.1 Beginning

Until when?

19/9/2019

The day have comes. All of them were shaking. They were so nervous. In 5 minutes, 5 girls life will change. Supporting and encouraging each other was not easy for them during training period . They wanted to yell, scream and shout. 5 pairs of eyes were looking at each other. They can heard a lot of people voice at outside. The shouts made them more nervous 

"I present you guys FIXES!!" Leeteuk voice was heard.

5 of them walking to the stage confidently. suddenly they forget their nervous at all. They keep their smile along the showcase. Leeteuk was so nice to them.

"Wow! The screams for your fans were so loud.. I feel proud of you guys" leeteuk praised them.

After calm the fans and took their seat, Leeteuk as the mcs asked them to greet one by one.

"Yeorobun, let's start from Aiai" aiai hands was shaking. Her palms feel sweaty.

"Anyeonghaseyo, aiai imnida. I'm fixes charismatic leader" fans cheer was loud. 

Aiai eyes was sparkling while looking at the fans cheer.

"Anyeonghaseyo, ywa imnida. I'm mood virus in this group. When I'm happy they will be happy but when I'm sad they still be happy. Treat me well yeorobun" leeteuk laughed hearing Ywa greetings.

"Wow you make a mood lit ywa siii "

Ywa just smiled and pass her turn to qill. Qill bites her lips since she was really nervous.

"Anyeonghaseyo,Q..qill imnida. Mianhae I was really ... Nervous" qill said and bow . She was really embarrassed right now. 

One by one making their greet and it's time for dancing. Ywa suggest Aiai and Scya since they were really good in dancing.

The first song was gee and both of them did well. when the next song played, the fans shout getting loud. 

Love Shot

Scya did dance beautifully but suddenly Aiai who look very confident at first stop during the Love Shot.

"Aiai Shi, why you stopped. U are really good in dancing impossible you didn't know the love shot choreography?"

Aiia catch her breathI and talk

"Anniyo I'm not good . Scyaa is better than mE. Love shot is quite hard for me. I will work harder. Mianhae " aiai bow and smiled.

THe 2 hours showcase ended . All of them was tired but the fans support make them feel good. The last performance make them in tears since the fans made something special for them.

"Good job guys" leeteuk voice

5 of them faced leeteuk and bow to him.

"Kamsahamida sunbaenim" aiai thanked and bow again with the rest

Leeteuk made thumbs up and leave the venue since he have another schedule.

"Guys we did it!!!!' ywa screams.

5 of them hug each other and of course they cried. The day they will never forget. 

"Let's start happily members"