Ch.2 What..

Until when?

The next day, they had debut stage for Music Bank. They woke up so early. Ywa already loud since morning since she was really excited. 

In the car , Aiai was discussing with their manager about their schedule while the rest were chatting to each other.

"Guys , today line up is exo sunbaenim. Woahhhhhhhhhh, finally I can look at them without being coward. Goshhhh I'm so excited" qill said and high five with Shuai. 

"I can't wait to stand next to them like they were so handsome , talented , kind and gentlemen. " Scya added.

Aiai heard their conversation. She looked at them.

"Guys, after the stage we need to go to radio station that nct sunbaenim mcing"  aiai remind them.

"Whatttttttt ..seriously ai, how about exo sunbaenim we will go greet them right today?" Ywa asked.

Aiai just nodded.

"Are you sure she will go ? You know right she didn't even like Exo. I think she was a scammerr when she scold me bcos I always dance to exo songs" Scya said.

Ywa just shook. She glanced at aiia. Aiai still talking to  their manager.

"Ikr, yesterday she almost hit the jackpot for not dancing to exo sunbaenim song" ywa said and looked at back at her magazine.

They arrived there safely. Not a lot of fans already came since it's so early. After getting the dress and having a make up , they started to practice. Aiai also practice her speech for the mcs questions.

"Goshhhh I'm so nervous" qill keep fanning herself.

"Hey guys. How are you guys?" 5 of them looked at the person.

Their jaw dropped. Seeing 9 hot guys entered their make up room made them shook.

"We come to cheer you guys. Take this" Suho hands aiai's a paper bag. 

It was subway. Aiai bow to him and walked to ywa.

"Woahhhhhhhhhh kamsahamida sunbaenim. Subway? It is aiai fav. Btw thanks again" they bow again. 

Suho just smiled .

"Good luck everyone. Make sure you guys kill the stage" Kai said to them.

"Don't let your voice crack. Drink a lot of water. Especially the vocals. Fighting" baekhyun cheered them.

After giving them advise, they leave the room .

" Aiai, so lucky you get your fav menu during our debut day" ywa feel envy

"Just eat guys btw someone eat mine. I'm not hungry." 

Aiai said. Her face change since exo came. The members notice it. They really didn't know why aiai look like she hate exo. They have asked her but she just answer their music was not her style.

Aiai go to the washroom after rehearsal. Suddenly someonee grab her wrist and pulled her to the side. Aiia almost scream.

"Nice to see you babe"