5: SM ENTERTAINMENT

Take You Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5: SM ENTERTAINMENT

When December came, most of EXO members are done with their hectic schedule, except for Baekhyun, who still has weekly competition until the twenty-third of December, and Jongin who will only be filming his drama until the first week of the month. Yixing will be going back to Seoul this week for the preparation of EXO’s Winter album.

            Soohyun hang out sometimes with Chanyeol when he’s working in his studio. Most of her time, she spends it annoying Kyungsoo in the living room. One night, when Jongin got home early from his shooting, Chanyeol and him joined Kyungsoo and Soohyun in the living room to play an online game in their laptops.

            “Weak ,” Soohyun teases Chanyeol when their team lost because of him.

            “Yah!” he cries. “You play then!”

            Chanyeol gave the laptop to Soohyun, who proudly took it from him and sat on the floor across Jongin. Soohyun plays with Jongin, while Chanyeol sits on the sofa with Kyungsoo, watching them play while eating the snacks prepared by Kyungsoo.

            One game, and Soohyun and Jongin’s team won. The teammates shout in victory as they jump around the living room.

            “Whatever,” Chanyeol bitterly mutters, then he munches in a whole tangerine.

            Kyungsoo smirks at Soohyun. “How are you so good at playing that game?”

            Soohyun stops dancing with Jongin, then nonchalantly returns to her seat on the floor. “I watch Baekhyun’s broadcast,” she shrugs.

            Chanyeol punches his chest hard when he choked on the tangerine he’s chewing. He gets up and swiftly drinks the glass of water on the coffee table. He coughs repeatedly after that.

            Kyungsoo is just smiling wickedly, while Jongin and Chanyeol are unbelievingly staring at Soohyun, who just shrugs off what she had just said.

            “Baekhyun’s not even that good!” Chanyeol nags.

            Soohyun laughs so loud at that. “I know, right!?”

            Today, EXO will be heading to SM Entertainment for the discussion of the title track of their Winter album. While the others are preparing, Soohyun knocks on the door beside her room.

            “It’s open,” a voice says from inside.

            She opens the door to see Kyungsoo fixing his hair in front of the mirror. She smiles at how undeniably handsome her closest EXO member is.

            Soohyun walks to the bed and sits on the edge as she watches Kyungsoo prepare. “What do you need?” he asks her, eyes still on the mirror.

            “Nothing.”

            Kyungsoo stops to turn to her. “You don’t usually come into my room for nothing.”

            He really is a straightforward person. She likes that about him. The other members, sometimes, treat her like she’s fragile.

            “Actually,” she hesitatingly says. “Can I go with you guys? It’s just… I’ve never been to SME.” That’s a lie. She’s been there already.

            “You really wanna go?” She hopefully nods. “Then, talk to Junmyeon hyung, maybe you could.” He smirks at her.

            She pouts at him. She knows it’ll all depends on her brother’s decision, but still she tried her luck with Kyungsoo. But her friend isn’t really a fan of babying her, unlike the other members.

            To try her luck, Soohyun nervously leaves Kyungsoo in his room to look for Junmyeon. She found him watching TV in the living room with Baekhyun and Sehun. She hesitates to come in first, but Baekhyun’s eyes narrows on her. She gave him a sullen glance before walking in.

            She walks to the loveseat where Baekhyun is seated—it’s the nearest seat beside her brother—shoving him intentionally with a pillow as she takes her seat beside him. Junmyeon and Sehun curiously turn their heads on the loveseat. She fidgets on her seat nervously as she lifts her eyes to her brother.

            “Can I come along?” she shyly mumbles.

            Junmyeon looks over Sehun, thinking that his sister is talking to the other member. “Are you talking to me?”

            “Yes.”

            “You want to come with us in SM?”

            “Yes.”

            Junmyeon blinks his eyes in astonishment. “The meeting will probably last for a few hours. You’ll get bored.”

            Soohyun shrugs. “I can tour around the company. You can even ask Manager Youngmin to me. I’m just really curious of what it’s like inside.”

            She can see Sehun on her peripheral vision smirking at the guy beside her. Baekhyun is probably shaking his head in protest to their leader, who looks like about to give up to his sister’s whim right now.

            Junmyeon stares charily at Soohyun, his gaze narrows into a squint. “Are you planning on running away?”

            She rolls her eyes huffily. “I don’t need a ride to run away, Junmyeon. If I wanted to run away, you’d wake up with me gone in this house already.”

            Sehun tilts his head curiously beside Junmyeon. He’s itching to ask the girl about why she’s still at their dorm, when, obviously, she could go wherever she wants with her connections in the business world.

            Junmyeon sighs. “Alright.”

            Baekhyun, however, groans in disapproval.

            Junmyeon agreed only because he’s too happy that she’s talking to him now. And also, the meeting will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter