Preboarding

하늘하늘2 ( Sky! Sky! 2 )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“That’s unfair.”

Yongsun sighed.  

 

“You should have waited for us!”

She just shrugged her shoulders.

 

“We want to go too~~~”   

Yongsun was impressed. They could even harmonize a whiny.

“Haven’t you two used up your vacation days for the next three months?”

The couple flinched at her words but still did not give in. “Should we book our tickets and fly there tomorrow?”

“Yah! Dohoon-samchon will kill you two.”

The two giggled happily, a dolphin laugh echoed through her phone speaker. Yongsun rolled her eyes at the childish couple.

 

“When will you get on the plane?”

“In ten minutes, I guess.” She took a quick glance the announcement board.

“Where is our Haneul? I want to see Haneulie.”

“Haneul-ah,” Yongsun waved her phone to catch the toddler’s attention. “It’s Wheein-auntie.”

Haneul hurried to her side, waving her small hand at the screen and ran away in a blink of an eye.

“Stop running Haneul-ah! You might fall.” Yongsun yelled, not too loud as she did not want to disturb other people in the waiting area. Haneul was not influenced by her warning. The toddler still dashed here and there like a wild animal, exploring the unfamiliar place with curious eyes.   

“Is she having a sugar rush or something?” Hyejin asked with a chuckle.

 “I don’t know where she gets those energies from.” She sighed helplessly. “She’s been like that since this morning.”

“It’s her first flight. She must be excited.”

“That’s what I’m worried most.” Yongsun replied to the couple while her eyes were fixed on their energetic daughter. The little one had not stayed still for a single moment for the past hour. “I wonder how we can survive through a 3-hour-45-minute flight.”

“Everything’s gonna be okay.” Wheein soothed. “Byulie-unnie must know how to handle. I saw her reading a lot about it the past week.”

Yongsun turned her head to look at her wife suspiciously. The younger woman was grinning ear-to-ear, not minding what was going on surrounding her at all. “Well… I hope so.”

“Oh we have to go now. Break time is over.”

“Take a lot of photos unnie.”

Yongsun nodded with a bright smile. “I will try to take a lot and send you my photos.”

“Not yours unnie. I mean our Haneulie.” Hyejin teased and giggled playfully with Wheein. The two always enjoyed making fun of the oldest woman. 

“Yah!!”

“Good luck unnie. Have fun~”  

The couple ended the call before her complaint could spit out of .

 

 

Yongsun slumped back to her seat. She was sulky – her protru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter