CHAPTER FIVE: PHOTOGRAPH

The Mirror

PHOTOGRAPH

“WELCOME JUNIORS! GLAD TO SEE NEW FACES! My name is Siyeon, this club most favourable senior of all times! You may drop the honorifics when talking to me.” Siyeon winked. “That guy over there is Jun. He is basically the one in control of promoting this club to the juniors, which I assume his tactic this time works since there’s two of you here!” Siyeon flashed a thankful smile to the ‘juniors’. “And so, I leave this club to both of you to handle for the rest of the day- wait no, for the rest of this semester! We will not be there for you guys if you need us, so don’t go around and search for us, just take pictures, upload in our social media and get high marks! Just hit us up through the phone number we gave you earlier in case of emergency like one of the dean comes. Remember, our main goal is to keep this club alive! Okay that’s all for today. We’ll meet again someday! Goodbye juniors!” And they went out, both of Siyeon and Jun.

“I can’t believe we ended up being in the same club, moreover, the so-called legendary photography club or should we call ghost-club that is empty every club meetings and most importantly, the club that everyone avoids!” Eunmyung facepalmed herself. “Hmm..At least each of us are given camera.” Yibyul stated as she showed the two DSLR camera to Eunmyung.

*flashback*
“No application paper with the name Tae Eunmyung? How’s that even possible? I remember putting it, like even before the dateline?” The senior only shook her head and apologized, leaving Eunmyung. “Eunmyung!” She turned back to see Yibyul with a paper in her hand.
*end of flashback*

“Can’t believe I actually handed an empty application form.” Eunmyung sighed. “Eunmyung, smile!”

“She might be small, but her smile will make you fall. #PhotographyClub #Smile #Juniors” with one click, Yibyul uploaded Eunmyung’s picture. “Congratulations Tae Eunmyung, you’re the first human-being to make it into the ‘legendary’ club’s instagram!!” Already confused, Eunmyung took the phone from Yibyul and scrolled, only to find that the seniors posted only pictures such as spectacular views and flowers.  

Fast forward, skipping the part where Eunmyung tried to take Yibyul’s phone just to delete the picture, they reconciled in the most natural ways whereas they forgot about the childish fight as they rushed outside to take the foods they ordered.

 

 

“Whew, I never knew doing dishes is a hard task. Hmm? Where did I put my phone again?”
*knock, knock*
“I knew you will be here. Searching for your phone? Here is it. You left it on the table earlier.”
“My goodness. Tha- /gasp/ an update!”
“Update? Really?”
clicked the notification, one raised a brow, one tilted their head, both looked at one another, confused as they stared at the picture.

“Is she one of us?”
“Hmm, I don’t think so? I never seen her here.”
Then, who is she?”

 

 

“WHERE. ARE. WE?!” Eunmyung freaked out. “Did we just went into the mirror, or am I dreaming.” Jini blinked. “Told you guys.” Yibyul folded her arms. Just right on time, Sanha who went out to call for Jinjin, came with Minhyuk. They stopped on track as they saw the trio standing there.

“Hyung.” Minhyuk called out as he looked at his phone then to the trio. “She might be small, but her smile will make you fall. That’s…her.” He continued.