First date pt. 2

Twilight

They were enjoying their meal, while Wooyoung was still in San's lap. They were occasionally feeding each other since San insisted on having his hands on Wooyoung's waist at all time. Not that Wooyoung complained. He liked having San's strong arms around him. When they finished their dinner, San pulled out some fruit. He took an apple, cutting it to pieces. Wooyoung waited to get some of the apple, but instead San placed a piece between his lips looking at Wooyoung with a mischievous look. Wooyoung caught on what he wanted very quickly and started blushing. He whined in protest but San just waited, not offering him anything other than the apple between his lips. Wooyoung whined again but moved closer to San. He dropped his hands loosely around San's neck and brought their faces impossibly close. 

"I hate you." He mumbled.

He took a bit from the apple, his lips not touching San's. He didn't wait to finish chewing before he brought his lips to the apple again. This time, his teeth grazed San's, their lips softly touching. Wooyoung backed away enough for him to finish chewing, and came back for the last piece of the apple. The one that was currently in San's mouth. He brought his face closer, catching a glimpse of San's smirk just before their lips touched. As they started kissing, Wooyoung San's lips, asking him to open up. San wasted no time and opened his mouth, pushing the last piece of the apple into Wooyoung's open mouth. Wooyoung chewed it half-heartedly, way too occupied in kissing San. They were kissing and savoring each other's taste. San tasting the same vanilla he tasted the first time he kissed Wooyoung. And Wooyoung tasted the rain and forests on San's lips. None of them sensing the two pairs of eyes watching them the whole time.

 

When San drove Wooyoung home it was almost 2am. They were so immensed in their make out session, that they didn't notice that the hours had passed. The whole ride San had his hand on Wooyoung's thigh while Wooyoung was softly playing with his hair. When they reached Wooyoung's apartment, San turned to him, wanting to say how much he enjoyed tonight when Wooyoung suddenly kissed him. San was a little surprised, but melted into the kiss quickly. They were feverishly kissing, until Wooyoung pulled apart enough to breathlessly whisper "I don't wanna go home tonight."

San looked at his darkening eyes and nodded, feeling the same.

"Okay imma take you to my place, but let's let our roommates know so they won't worry or be surprised okay?" Wooyoung nodded, grabbing the phone as San did the same.

Wooyoung left hwa a message, and San let Joong know that he's bringing Wooyoung home. Joong said not to worry cause they weren't at the house anyway and won't be back till late the next day. San was confused as to where exactly did they go. But at that moment, in his car with woo's hands still one him, he didn't even care. He put the phone aside, driving faster than was legal. When they got to San's apartment, he wasted no time in picking Wooyoung in his arms and heading straight to his bedroom while Wooyoung was kissing him and ing his shirt. He threw Wooyoung on the bed, hovering over him a second later. Wooyoung's lips were swollen and red from San's constant biting, but you can't really blame him, woo's lips were delicious. His hair everywhere and his shirt half way up, revealing a soft stomach. His eyes had a special glow to them, and San swore they were bright blue for a second, just like his own eye. He didn't give it much thought though, since Wooyoung pulled him back into a heated kiss. San took off Wooyoung's shirt when Wooyoung suddenly sat up looking at San with lustful eyes. San said nothing as Wooyoung started ing his shirt button at a time, taking his time to run his hands over San's toned chest after tossing the shirt away. He noticed San had a snake tattoo around his left bicep and wings tattoo right above his pants band. 

"Your tattoos are so y." Wooyoung said out of breath and slightly shaking.

"Really? Well you probably won't remember that," San said laying Wooyoung down. "But you already told me that." He said into Wooyoung's neck.

Wooyoung moaned sinking his nails into San's back.

"W-when d-d-did I s-say th-that?" He stuttered out as San sank his teeth slightly in Wooyoung's neck, making Wooyoung feel a sensation he never felt before.

"At that party, when you practically ripped my shirt open. You said it makes me ten times ier." He said Wooyoung's neck, drawing another breathless moan from him. 

Wooyoung's mind couldn't bother to answer to his cocky tone. So he let go, letting himself be San's and only his for the night. And maybe forever.

 

"Get your ready we're leaving in two minutes." Hongjoong said two seconds after San left for his date.

"I have to go get their stuff ready though."

"Fine," Hongjoong said grabbing his car keys. "I'll help you so we'll finish quickly and then we have to go."

"Where?" Yeosang asked, following Hongjoong out of the apartment.

Hongjoong didn't answer and just got into the car, all of the things for San's date already there. Yeosang realized it must be something extremely important if Hongjoong won't just tell him, so he chose to keep quiet as they drove to the beach. When they got there they set everything up quickly, making sure the blanket was far from the water and that they had a nice view of the sunset. When they left Wooyoung and San just showed up, and they watched them for a while, happy to see San do happy. When things started to heat up they left, assuming that those two will busy for a long time. Yeosang kept having this uneasiness about the kid San was seeing. But since his Sanie was happy, like never before, he pushed it aside assuming it's just his protective nature around San. 

They got in the car again, Hongjoong looking more and more nervous as the time went by. He kept looking in the mirrors as if to check no one was following them. 

"Are you okay Joong? You look like you're about to pass out." Yeosang said concerned.

"I'm fine. We're gonna get there in a minute. Keep your attitude in check and if you even dream about telling someone about who we're meeting I will kill you myself. Am I clear?"

"Y-yes." Yeosang understood that asking questions was not an option.

So he waited until they pulled near a small neighborhood. Something didn't smell right to Yeosang. Something was off but he couldn't tell what exactly. He looked at Hongjoong who was locking the car, whipping his hands on his pants. He was nervous. And him being nervous didn't help calm Yeosang's nerves. 'who are we going to meet that they make Joong this nervous?!' he thought to himself, but said nothing out loud.

They walked towards one of the buildings, ringing the bell and waiting. They didn't wait long until there was a buzz and the building's door opened. They walked in going all the way to the third floor. Joong took a deep breath as they reached one of the doors, bringing his hand up to knock. He didn't get a chance to though, the door opened revealing a tall black haired guy, who looked confused at Yeosang's presence but not at Joong's.

"Why is he here?" The guy asked Joong, pointing at Yeosang.

"He's here because he needs to know the truth, because we can't hide it anymore. At least not from him. We need to talk about this and Yeosang can help." He looked at the dark haired boy with comforting eyes.

Yeosang has never NEVER seen him like that. Hongjoong was comforting to Yeosang and San since forever. Bit, he was never this kind of gentle with other people, it just wasn't in his nature. He just didn't like people. So seeing him act like this around that guy was weird and confusing. 

The dark haired guy sighed softly but nodded agreeing with Hongjoong. He looked at Yeosang, his eyes flushing from brown to bright green.

"Hello Yeosang I'm Seonghwa, I'm Wooyoung's roommate. How about you come inside so Joong and I can explain everything?"

 

To be continued…