Dead(?) end

Twilight

Wooyoung was on his way to the university, not really paying any attention to the way or where he was. His mind was too busy with last night's events. He smiled thinking back to it. 

 

When San and Wooyoung got in the car, San held his hand, not looking at him as he started the car and drove away. Wooyoung laced their fingers together, catching San's smile spread across his face. He smiled to himself, thinking that this was nice. He liked San and San liked him. After a few more seconds he realized San never actually said that he liked him. Wooyoung also realized that he didn't tell him that he liked him as well. He rolled his eyes sighing at their silliness. They were enjoying the ride in silence, soft music playing in the background. 

when they reached Wooyoung's neighborhood, San parked the car and looked at Wooyoung.

"I just realized that I didn't tell you how I feel." Wooyoung giggled nodding. 

"Yeah I thought the same thing."

"So, um, do you want me to say it first or…?"

Wooyoung blushed. "Oh, um, yeah that'd be nice."

"Okay, so I'm, I like you. A lot. I didn't think I'd like someone so fast but I really do."

Wooyoung smiled shyly at their still intertwined fingers. 

"I really like you too. I never thought I'd like someone like you, but I think I misjudged you, so I'm sorry."

"It's okay, I was an so I had it coming." Wooyoung giggled along with San. 

"I should probably get going, it's getting really late." Wooyoung said, but made no move to actually leave. 

"Mm you're right." San said, but he didn't let go of Wooyoung's hand. 

Instead, he put his other hand on his cheek, and leaned in to kiss him. They shared a few soft pecks until Wooyoung's phone started ringing, fake love being heard in the car. He looked at his phone seeing its Hwa. He looked at San who smiled at him softly, his thumb slowly rubbing Wooyoung's cheek. 

"I have to go, it's Hwa, he's probably worried, but I'll see you tomorrow?" he started grabbing his things. 

"Yeah I'll see you at uni tomorrow. Have a good night angel." San said, pecking him one more time on the lips. 

"You too Sanie." Wooyoung said and with one last smile, he left the car. 


 

Wooyoung didn't even notice when he reached his university. But when he looked up, eyes finally focusing, he found out he was standing in the middle of the campus. He walked to his class, expecting to see Yunho sitting in his seat, probably watching old pictures of him and Mingi. But instead, he saw Yunho and Mingi sitting right next to each other, laughing about something Mingi said. He walked to them. 

"Woah Gi, what happened that you're so early today?" he took his seat. 

"Oh, Yun came to make sure I got up today, so I made it in time." he looked at Yunho with a soft and genuine smile. 

Yunho blushed. 

"He was already awake when I got to his house, he was just laying in his bed and wouldn't go out."

"Aww cute." Wooyoung giggled. "By the way Yun, you abandoned me at the party! You said you wouldn't do that." he pouted. 

Yunho smirked at him. 

"Are you actually upset at me though? Cause I saw you dancing with San and then him lifting you up and heading upstairs. And then I didn't see you for the rest of the night." Wooyoung blushed madly. 

"Well-"

"Morning." the three turned around to see San standing there in his leather jacket and red Dr. Martin's. He smiled at Wooyoung, sitting as close to him as he possibly could. Wooyoung smiled too, placing a hand on his thigh. 

"Morning, how did you sleep?"

"I could have slept better with you in my arms." he said softly, pecking Wooyoung's cheek. 

Wooyoung blushed and giggled. 

"Are we disturbing something here?" Yunho asked while smirking.

"N-no you're no-"

"Hello everyone, please take your seats I'd like to start the lesson." Mr Kim said, saving Wooyoung from unnecessary emberrassment. 

His hand, however, stayed on San's thigh, since San was holding it in place. He turned to him after a few minutes. 

"I need to take notes, so you're gonna have to let go Sanie."

San shook his head. 

"Just sit back and relax, I'm talking notes for us."

Wooyoung smiled and nodded, turning his attention back to the professor, seeing in the corner of his eye that San was taking notes. 

The lessons ended quite quickly, and they had lunch together, enjoying the warm sun and the light breeze. Yunho and Mingi constantly teasing them and making Wooyoung blushed and hide his face in San's neck. 

After the last classes, Wooyoung noticed that San wasn't looking too good again. 

"Sanie," he said as they left, the sun already cleared the sky for the stars and moon. "Are you okay? You don't look too good."

They were walking hand in hand when San started scratching his head and looking restless. 

"N-no I think I might be sick. So imma head home."

"Do you want me to walk you home?" when San shook his head he added. "At least call one of your roommates to pick you up."

"I will, but I'm gonna start walking. So I'll see you tomorrow angel. Stay safe, the dark night is not a safe place." he said as he practically ran away, leaving Wooyoung confused and alone, while the moon shone hight in the sky. 

 

Wooyoung reached his apartment, locking the door behind him and dropping his glamour. He shook his head feeling his blond bangs on his eyes. He should really get a haircut soon. He heard some noises in the living room. Walking in, he saw Jongho was holding a mic singing while hwa was sitting on the couch, gently swaying to the sound of Jongho's beautiful and relaxing voice. As soon as Wooyoung walked in hwa saw something was wrong. But he could also tell that Wooyoung did not wish to talk about it. He just needed comfort. So hwa smiled at him softly, motioning with his hands for Wooyoung to come closer. Wooyoung walked to him, flopping on the couch right next to him and placing his head on hwa's shoulder sighing. Hwa smiled and hugged Wooyoung, slowly running his fingers through his blond hair, humming along to Jongho's singing. As a protection angel, Jongho was suppose to be very tough and quite scary  as he was meant to be a defender of both angels and humans. But as tough as Jongho was, he was also a soft, caring loving person who showed his affection through teasing. He used to help calm Wooyoung down when he was stressed out or anxious, by singing softly to him as hwa hugged him. This time was not different. 

Wooyoung felt himself slowly relaxing, and his body losing the tension it had. Before he knew it, he was fast asleep on hwa's shoulder. Jongho turned to Seonghwa.

"What do you think happened that he was this stressed?" he asked worriedly. 

Seonghwa shook his head. 

"I really don't know, and since Woo does not wish to tell us, we will not ask him until he'll feel comfortable to tell us. Am I clear Jong?"

Jongho was not happy, he was really worried about Woo and the fact that he didn't want to share and talk about it, made him even more worried. Woo was a happy, loud, lively person. So seeing him like this made Jongho sad and upset. 

"Jongie am I clear?"

"Yeah hwa, I'm just worried about him that's all."

"We all are, but right now there's nothing we can do."

They both looked at Wooyoung sleeping peacefully, his lips in a pout. 

"He's so tired," Hwa said. "Come on Jong, let's get him to bed." 

Jongho nodded, coming closer and gently but effortlessly, lifted Wooyoung up and walked to his room. He placed him on the bed covering him with the blanket and petting his head once before walking out. 

He took his sword and headed towards the door. 

"Jong please be careful, there are demons everywhere these days. And call me if something goes wrong okay?"

"Alright I will, I'm heading out now."

"Bye have a safe night work."

Jongho nodded, placing his sword on his back and leaving the apartment. 


 

San called Yeosang's phone, not receiving any answer. He sighed, feeling his eyes slowly change color. He needed to feed on someone and it had to be right now, before he lost control. He was walking in the shadows of the darkest allies, looking for someone to feed off of. He suddenly spotted to people in an alley. Looking from afar, there was nothing wrong with the two. But if you looked closely, you could clearly see that something was not right. San slowly came closer, looking at the two figures and trying to hold back his urge to attack since he could clearly smell fear. And very strongly. He was confused for a split second as to why he was already smelling fear when he did nothing yet. That was until he got close enough to the two. He could spot an old man holding a young girl's hands way too strongly, in a way that would leave marks. San could hear her cries and the begging to stop, to not harm her, promising not to go to the police. But the man was not having any of it. He had an urge that had to be satisfied, and even though he was a bit drunk, he was very clearly a bad man. The girl was sobbing, trying to yell for help when she was slapped harshly across her face. She fell to the ground holding her cheek and sobbing. 

"Be quiet you dumb b*tch or I'll ing kill you do you hear me?!" the old man was yelling at her. 

San, who was watching the whole scene, felt his blood boil. How were people like that walking free in the streets, harassing young inoccent ladies. In his last attempt to call Yeosang he went straight to voicemail. So he left him a message. 

"Yeo, I just wanted to say that whatever happened the other night is happening again. Only that tonight someone's gonna die. If you hear this anytime soon I'm in the darkest alley, you could probably smell me. Come and get me."

He placed his phone in his pocket and tried to calm himself one more time. But, when he saw the old man's gross fingers reach the girl, who was laying on the ground, he lost all control. His wings were released, his horns out in a second and his eyes shining in bloody red and icy blue. That, and the noise his wings made while popping up, drew the man's attention. He looked at San, and when he saw his eyes he froze. The girl was still on the floor, her head in her hands. When she attempted to lift her head up, to look at her attacker, San growled loudly making her cover her face and shut her eyes. 

"W-who the are you? Get lost!" the old man said half drunkenly. 

"So you can keep on and harassing this young lady? I think not you ing d*ck. Apologize to her RIGHT NOW"

"Why would I apologize? She came on to me, and you have no way to prove otherwise. If you have a problem you may go to the cops but I doubt this little b*tch will press charges." he said nonchalantly. 

That was the thing that broke San's resort. He flew straight to the old man grabbing him by the neck. He looked at the girl in a second of clarity. 

"Go, go home and don't look back or something bad will happen. GO" he said when he saw she wasn't moving. 

The girl thanked him in a shaky voice running away without looking back like she was told to. San turned his head back to the old man. 

"Old man, I can smell your fear," his fangs were out, the demon in him taking control. "And I bet it'll taste so good. I should kill you for harassing her and being a rude matherf*cker to me, a MUCH stronger being than your stupid little human brain can ever understand."

"No no please, I have a family." the old man started shaking. 

San laughed evilly. "I DON'T GIVE A FLYING ABOUT THAT" he brought his face closer to the guy's neck. "You should have thought about it before you decided to harass that lady." the next thing he tasted on his tongue was blissful taste of fear and blood. 


 

To be continued…