I'm not gay

Hello, Fan Boy!

Ella, Jella, Deni and Kenny were at the school’s cafeteria having lunch. Yongguk and Zelo came to share the table with them.

“Hey.”, greeted Yongguk as he smiled at Jella

Deni smacked Yongguk’s head as she said, “Yah! Don’t you ever smile at my little sister like that! Don’t you dare hit on her! Not my sister!”

“Ouch! That hurts! Why? Are you jealous? Zelo’s here for you anyway.”, said Yongguk jokingly

“Shut up…”, said Deni as everyone giggled

“Noona, you’re going to that EXO concert next week?”, asked Zelo

“Well, yeah. All of us are going.”, said Deni

“Really? Hyung and I are going too!”, said Zelo

“Really??”, asked Jella as he eyed Yongguk

Yongguk smiled as he said, “Yeah, we’re going.”

“Then let’s just go all together then?”, suggested Deni

“I can pick you guys up.”, said Yongguk

“Yay!”, cheered Jella and Kenny while Ella was just smiling quietly

 

- o -

 

Evening came, Ella was home alone. Deni was at Zelo’s house helping him with his homework while Jella went to eat dinner with Kenny and Yongguk. Ella decided to make herself a cup of instant ramen. As she was pouring hot water into the cup, she kept thinking of Tom.

 

“Is he online already?”, she asked herself

 

It’s been a week since they’ve been chatting and sharing each other’s thoughts not only of Tao or EXO but about other things they both are interested in.

 

Elle quickly went upstairs bringing the cup of noodles. She locked her door, and immediately opened kakao on her phone.

 

“He didn’t chat. I’ll have my dinner first then.”, muttered Ella

 

After she consumed half the cup already, she got the message she’s been anticipating.

 

“Oh! Tom Oppa is here!”, said Ella as she was smiling brightly.

 

xiongmao88: Hey! Had dinner already?

ellapark: here, having ramen for dinner.

xiongmao88: home alone?

ellapark: yeah, again.

xiongmao88: poor Ella. Hehe

ellapark: hehe. I’m used to it

xiongmao88: hehe. How’s your day?

ellapark: it was a bit tiring. Yours?

xiongmao88: super duper tiring

ellapark: why?

xiongmao88: well, just tiring. Hehehe. Oh, by the way, are you going to EXO’s concert next week?

ellapark: gladly, YES! You?

xiongmao88: well yes, of course!

ellapark: wow! That’s great!

xiongmao88: I think it’s the chance for us to meet in person then?

 

“Meet in real person? Wow… I never thought this time would come. Should I?”, asked Ella to herself as she was holding her chopstick tightly

 

Her heart started beating fast. She didn’t know why.

 

xiongmao88: hey? Hello there?

ellapark: oh, sorry just went to get something.

 

Ella quickky lied.

 

xiongmao88: oh okay. So let’s meet?

ellapark: uhm. Okay.

xiongmao88: okay! Let’s just send sms to each other then!

ellapark: okay! We already have each other’s number anyway.

xiongmao88: good. good..

ellapark: see you soon then! Hehe . oh , so how’s Tao now?

xiongmao88: oh, he did an interview this morning together with Exo. They also had rehearsal after the interview. They’ve been practicing so hard these days. And they will also appear on a TV show tomorrow.

ellapark: The ultimate fanboy! It’s like I don’t need to search for news anywhere just to know about Tao and EXO. Everything will be coming from you.

xiongmao88: hehehe..

ellapark: hmmm… So how’s your feelings for Tao? Do you still love him?

xiongmao88: What?? What feelings? Love ??

ellapark: you like him right? You told me you also feel what I felt for Tao…

xiongmao88: I don’t! I’m not gay!

ellapark: what??? You’re not gay?!?

xiongmao88: of course I’m not!

ellapark: But you said before, you also feel the same way.

xioangmao88: it wasn’t for him. It was for someone else. I like someone too. That’s what I meant.

 

Ella was so shocked and also embarrassed for how she thought Tom was gay.

 

ellapark: I’m so sorry Tom Oppa.. I really thought you were gay. I’m so sorry..

xiongmao88: It’s okay. I understand.

ellapark: I hope you won’t be mad at me.

xiongmao88: Of course I won’t! hahaha! Stop worrying! It’s nothing. It’s funny though!

 

Ella ended up smiling to herself saying, “Wow! He’s not gay.”