I love you, Ella Park.

Hello, Fan Boy!

After a few days of excitement and nervousness, the day Ella’s been overthinking about every night was finally here. It was Exo's concert but she wasn't thinking of Exo this time. She was thinking of Tom. The two of them agreed to meet after the concert.

 

Ella, together with her sisters along with Zelo, Yongguk and Kenny watched and enjoyed the concert. They were cheering and singing together with all of the fans who came for Exo.

 

Ella saw Tao on stage, she was speechless and she felt a bit of heartache seeing him but the thought of meeting Tom after the concert was what mattered to her more. She couldn't wait for the concert to end and finally meet Tom.

 

After the concert, Ella quickly received a message from Tom.

 

 

"Maybe I can meet you near the backstage."

 

Ella quickly said, "Deni Unni, I'm going to meet a friend near the backstage. Please wait for me. I'll just call you."

"Oh, okay. Don't be too long.", said Deni.

 

Ella quickly went near the backstage. The people were leaving the concert venue but Ella still kept waiting for Tom.

 

"Where is he?? Tom oppa,where are you..", she said nervously to herself as she was holding her phone with both hands, nervously.

 

Suddenly someone bumped her from behind. When she turned around she immediately froze as it was Hunag Zi Tao. Bella's eyes widened and she couldn’t even move. She did not know what to do. But Tao smiled at her as he said, "Hi."

 

"Uhm Hi.", said Ella softly.

 

Suddenly, Exo's manager came to Tao.

 

"Tao, what are you doing here? we have to go now."

 

Tao looked at Ella for the last time, smiled and left with their manager.

 

"'What the hell, Ella Park.", said Ella as she watched him walk away.

 

She didn't expect she would be seeing Tao that close. But she quickly snapped back to reality after Tao was gone. She went back to asking herself where Tom could be.

 

"He's still not here...", she said and sighed hopelessly.

 

She then received a message from Tom.

 

"Ella, I'm so sorry. My friend was in a real hurry so I had no time to meet you. I'm so sorry!"

 

Ella felt disappointed but she had no choice.

 

The next day, Ella received a message from Tom early in the morning.

 

xiongmao88: hey, you mad at me? I'm really sorry if I didn't come to meet you. T.T

ellapark: it's okay Oppa. there's still next time. Oh hey, I met Tao face to face last night when I was waiting for you.

xiongmao88: really???wow!! I'm so jealous! you got his signature??a photo??

ellapark: well... no.. I was actually more excited to meet you than him.

xiongmao88: why? you're not happy to see him in person??

ellapark: well.. I am happy but not so much.

xiongmao: why??

ellapark: i told you.. I just wanna lie-low being a fan of his.

xiongmao88: so you're not in love with him anymore? you're giving up??

ellapark: yes.. i guess.. I like somebody else..

xiongmao88: you don't like Tao anymore? you like someone else?? who?

ellapark: I'm still a fan of Tao but I don't love him anymore.. Maybe it was just me loving as a fan. Infatuation, I guess. It was just a fan girl phase maybe?

xiongmao88: oh,okay....

 

Ella sighed. She then wanted to change the topic.

 

ellapark: So, how about you? how's the person you like?

xiongmao88: oh, her. She likes somebody else.

ellapark: oh..sorry...

 

After that, Tom didn't chat anymore. Ella sighed and laid on her bed thinking of Tom. But after almost an hour, Tom sent a chat message.

 

xiongmao88: actually, you're the one I like. But now, you like somebody else...So that's sad. I thought it was still safe for me if you only liked Tao. I would still have a chance. But I guess no chance for me anymore.

 

 

Ella was already asleep when Tom sent the message. But the next day, Tom’s message was the first thing Ella opened. When she read Tom's message, she was so surprised and she couldn't believe it.

 

She quickly sent Tom a chat message.

 

ellapark: You're actually the one I like, Tom Oppa.

 

When Tom read it, he was so happy. He wanted to meet Ella quickly. It was a Saturday so the two decided to meet up at a park. Ella quickly dressed up. She felt nervous yet excited.

 

When she was already at the park, there were not much people. She sat on the park bench where they agreed to meet. Ella was holding her cellphone tightly, waiting for Tom.

 

Suddenly,

 

"Hi, Ella."

 

Ella was so thrilled as she heard the voice. She knew it was going to be Tom. She smiled, quickly stood up and turned around. As she turned around, her smile vanished and she couldn’t believe it.

 

"Huang Zi Tao...", she uttered.

 

Tao was smiling at him as he said, "I'm Tom or xiongmao88". Ella couldn't believe it. She didn't feel happy.

 

She couldn’t help it but feel hurt, mad and in confusion she started saying, "You're Tom.. You're xiongmao88.. you're the one whom I've been talking to on Kakao..You're the one reading my fanfics..You're the one who's been pretending to be a fan boy of yourself.. You lied to me... You just played with me... You just played with my feelings...Was it fun? Was it making you feel good? I’m so dumb…"

 

Tao couldn't believe this was how she made Ella feel. He never thought she would actually feel that way.

 

Tao wanted to apologize as he saw how hurt Ella was, "I'm sorry... I didn't expect you would be feeling that way. I just wanted to...

 

Ella cut him off saying, "Wanted what?? make sure that I'm completely crazily in love with you?? Unbelievable..."

"No, it’s not that..", said Tao.

"What? To make fun of me? To make me look like a fool??", exclaimed Ella

"Ella..", he said as he held her hand.

 

Ella looked away. She took his hands off of hers.

 

she said, "I need to go..."

 

Ella walked away as tears fell down her cheeks.

 

 

It's been a month since everything happened with Tao and Ella. Ella didn't want to hear anything about Exo, especially Tao ever since she found out Tom was actually Tao.

 

One lunch break, Ella, Denni, Jella together with Yongguk and Zelo had their lunch together at the school's cafeteria. Ella was just silent.

 

"Hey, I heard Exo-- Ouch!!", exclaimed Yongguk.

 

Deni quickly kicked Yongguk's foot under the table to stop him from talking about Exo.

Ella said, "It's okay Deni Unni... I've moved on."

 

Deni and Jella looked at her worriedly.

 

"Well, Ella, I hope that's true. Tao – I mean Exo… They’re going to be here later..", said Deni.

"I know... I'll be there. I’ll be okay watching them from afar.", said Ella.

 

The students gathered inside the school's auditorium for Exo's performance. Students cheered with excitement. Ella was standing with Deni, Jella and Kenny.

EXO performed MAMA, History, Wolf and XOXO. The performance was about to end but Tao, asked to spend a few minutes on stage.

 

Tao was standing with Kris and Chen on stage. Tao was given a microphone. The students were so curious what the three was up to. Tao started saying, "I'm sorry if I'm asking a little bit more time to be here on stage. I just have to do this or I might regret it if I won't."

 

Silence hovered all over the place. As Tao nervously sighed, Kris and Chen gave him a pat as a sign of support. Tao smiled.

 

He said, "There's a girl I really like. And I know she's here right now. You know who you are... I'm really sorry if I made you feel that way. It was my mistake. I never wanted to hurt you. I hope you'll forgive me. I miss you. and I... I.. I really like you."

 

The students started fussing. Everyone was so curious who Tao was referring. Deni and Jella who was standing beside Ella elbowed her.

 

"Can't you just forgive him?", whispered Deni.

 

Ella just sighed.

 

"Please, forgive me.it was never an intention of mine to hurt you. I was selfish, I know. I was a coward. But I’m really sorry. And I really like you.", said Tao who kept looking for Ella in the crowd.

 

Ella sighed heavily and started walking away.But Tao immediately noticed her.

 

Tao shouted, "Ella Park!"

 

Everyone turned to Ella. Tao quickly went off on stage to approach Ella and the students who were all shook made way for Tao. Tao grabbed Ella's wrist as he said, "Hey, Ella, please. I really miss you. I regretted everything. Please, give me another chance."

 

Ella was thinking of what's she's supposed to do. She was so confused that time. She didn't know what to say and what to do. But one thing she knows is that she likes Tao too.

 

Ella turned and nervously looked around as everyone was staring at her and Tao. But as she looked at Jella and Deni, she saw both of the smiling while mouthing ‘it’s okay! Hwaiting!’

 

she sighed as she looked into his eyes and said, "Okay. I forgive you."

 

Tao smiled in relief.

 

"Really?", he asked again.

"Yes…Tom oppa.” teasingly said Ella as she smiled

 

Tao quickly hugged her tightly. He was so happy. Exo and the crowd cheered and clapped for them. Deni and Jella hugged each other happily seeing their sister happy again.

 

Tao looked at Ella as he laid his hands on her shoulders and said, "Saranghae, Ella Park.”

 

and then he kissed her on her forehead.

 

 

 

 

The end.