CHAPTER 26

Blending In

It’s been a month since Hyewon asked Minju for a date, and within that month there was no date that happened. There was no a heads up that followed up, no discussions after it. Minju did not want to seem a really clingy girlfriend – she still couldn’t believe that Hyewon is her girlfriend, but yeah, she’s been expecting that date a little too much.

Arriving at her morning class, she sat down beside Chaewon with a huff making her best friend look at her weirdly. Chaewon then looked her attire and scoffed.

“You’re wearing Hyewon’s hoodie.” Chaewon pointed out, “Again.”

“How did you even know?”

“You love your clothes clean and well-fitted,” Chaewon rolled her eyes and gestured to Minu, “Not oversized, and with paint stains.”

Minju rolled her eyes and decided not to say anything – after all, Chaewon has a point.

“What got you so grumpy in the morning?”

“Nothing.”

“Oh, so that’s something,” Chaewon teased, “Come on, what is it?”

“It’s silly.”

“When is it not?”

Minju smack the girl who only laughed at her, “It’s about Hyewon.”

“Trouble in paradise?”

“No, not really a ‘trouble’.” Minju shakes her head, because it is not really a trouble. It was just a date. “You know about the date that Hyewon asked me to?”

Chaewon hummed as a response.

“That didn’t happen.” Minju sighed and slumped into her seat, “I don’t think it will ever happen.”

“Why don’t you ask her?”

“I might seem too clingy.” Minju whined, “And she seems so busy these days, always doing something I don’t know.”

“Well, maybe because she is busy.” Chaewon pointed out, “Don’t even think that she’s cheating. She’s too anti-social to flirt and to notice someone flirting with her.”

“Which is why I’m thankful.”

“But seriously,” Chaewon breathed out, “You guys should just move in together.”

This made Minju whip her head to her best friend who is smirking at her.

“Wh – what do – “

“It’s kind of obvious that would be the next step,” Chaewon rolled her eyes at the surprised look Minju is giving her, “Hyewon always spend her time on your apartment, or you at hers. I bet your closet is full of her hoodies and whatnot.”

Minju blushed and looked down, “Just half of my closet.” She mumbled.

“Well, just move in together.”

“Shut up.”

Okay, so maybe Chaewon has a point – she has a great point actually. Hyewon always spends her time in Minju’s apartment, sometimes she sleeps over – but nothing like THAT happens. They both agreed that they would take things slow, but sometimes it is too slow but Minju is not complaining.

After all, they haven’t gone into their first official date. Remembering that data, Minju could only whine internally. It seems like Hyewon would not go through that date, especially now that she seems really busy and tired – and Minju does not know why.

She always goes to Minju’s apartment to sleep because she misses her, and Minju is not complaining. The only time they would see each other is during lunch, after class, or their library escapades. The library actually became their thing, just sitting there doing nothing and everything.

It actually seems funny now that Minju was jealous of Irene – when it seems like she is the biggest supporter or ‘president’ of the two. The librarian would always walk over to the pair to jokingly scold them for being too clingy, but they just know that she’s just bored.

The squad, yeah – Chaewon became really great friends with Sakura, Yena, and Yujin, also comes to the library to tease them. Sometimes Hyewon and Minju ask each other if it was great to have their friends know each other, but they wouldn’t ask for anything less.

So, there would be times that the six of them would help Irene in sorting out books, but most of the time they just annoy the older woman while Minju and Hyewon clings to each other like koalas.

After their scene at the cafeteria, Taeyong did not even bother her anymore, nor anyone at that matter. It is clear to other students that Minju already has a girlfriend – who has a really scary blank face when she’s jealous. Hyewon apparently is really possessive – but not to the extent that it’s becoming alarming, that she glares at people who ask Minju out.

But yeah, they’ve been going really well but still there is no date that’s happening and Minju just wants to pull her hair out because maybe – Hyewon forgot about it. Does that mean that I should just ask her?

“Minju, can you keep it down?” Chaewon whispered harshly.

“I’m not even talking.” Minju frowned.

“I can hear your thoughts from a mile away,” Chaewon scoffed, “Stop overthinking, will you?”

Minju did not stop.

 

///

 

Hyewon has been dozing off in her class, and the only thing that prevents her from completely smacking her face on her desk are the nudges coming from Yujin. The older girl has been trying to fight her sleep and she’s eternally grateful for the younger girl to be there to help.

“Unnie, seriously you should take it easy.”

“It’s been a month.” Hyewon breathes out and slaps herself lightly.

“It seems like years since you had a good night sleep.” Yujin points out, “Is it going good?”

Hyewon smiles at that and looked at the younger girl. Yujin does not bother to hear the reply, judging from Hyewon’s face – it’s going to be perfect.

“Well, you should sleep properly then.”

“Right, thank you, my young padawan.” Hyewon jokes which earns a light smack.

Hearing the bell, the two of them immediately stood up and grabbed their belongings. Walking out of the room, Hyewon went the other way when Yujin called her.

“You going to the library?” Yujin asked the girl, “What should I tell them?”

“Comfort room.” Hyewon quickly said, “It’ll be fast.”

“Sure, good luck.” Yujin nodded and went straight to the cafeteria, not bothering anymore the older girl.

 

//

 

Chaewon and Minju approached the usual table where they could already see Sakura, Yena, and Yujin already sitting – weirdly enough, Hyewon is not there yet, which makes Minju confused.

“Where’s Hyewon?” Minju asked as soon as she sat down.

“Yes, Minju. We’re fine, thank you for your concern.” Sakura joked, earning a pout from Minju.

“She just went to the comfort room.” Yujin answered for her.

“You’re wearing Kwangbae’s hoodie.” Yena pointed out, “Again.”

“Chaewon said the same thing.” Minju rolled her eyes.

With that said, Yena and Chaewon fist bumped each other – apparently, they became too close that Minju questions herself if she’s still Chaewon’s best friend.

“I told them to just move in together.”

Sakura choked on air, which made Minju worriedly pass a glass of water to the Japanese girl. Yujin at the same time, coughed and grabbed a water quickly.

“Just be prepared for the number of art materials that would be laying around.” Yujin warns.

“It’s not like it’s going to happen soon.” Minju rolled her eyes.

Then out of nowhere, she felt someone pecked her cheeks. Minju automatically smiled and turned her head to see Hyewon there.

“How you doing?”

“Stop being so gross!” Yena exclaimed earning a laugh from the two, the others also scrunched their nose and mumbled some whines for the two of them – but they were just ignored.

“I’m good, how about you?” Minju asked, “It seems like you haven’t slept properly.”

“Told you so.” Yujin stick her tongue out at the older girl.

Hyewon just ignored her and sat beside Minju hugging the girl by the waist. Alright, when they became a couple Minju expected to initiate all the skinships – but it took an unexpected turn when Hyewon suddenly clings on to her every day, steals kisses, and what not. Minju is not complaining any bit – but it was so unexpected.

So, out of curiosity she asked Hyewon’s friends if she is really like that – and she only got some laugh and answers.

“She’s a weird friend.” Sakura laughs.

“Kwangbae just likes to cling to people who she likes.” Yena shrugged.

“Better get used to it, unnie.” Yujin snorts.

Hence, it seems like Hyewon is really a clingy person.

“Hey, you have anything to do this weekend?” Hyewon whispers.

“No, why?”

“Great, just a heads up.” Hyewon smiled and kissed her cheeks again.

Minju quickly turns her head and looked at the grinning girl beside her.

“What?” Hyewon laughs, “You thought I forgot about it?”

Minju blushed, “Well, you never brought it up again.”

“I never forgot about it though.” Hyewon smiles and kissed her again.

“Okay! Stop that! You guys have been kissing a million times for the past 5 minutes!” Sakura exclaimed throwing some tissue at the two of them.

The other girls just laughed as Hyewon teased the Japanese girl by showering Minju with kisses – making the latter blush but of course enjoy every time she’s been kissed by the girl.

 

///

 

Then the weekend came, Hyewon said that they would go out around 5PM and Minju did not even question it. All the art student said that it would be just casual and Minju should just dress comfortably, and after that Hyewon became busy again.

“It’s for my project, sorry.” Hyewon apologized and gave Minju a chaste kiss on the lips. The art student can only smile apologetically as she walked away, doing god knows what.

But Minju did not complain, sure she may feel disappointed but Hyewon has her ways to always make up for it. Spontaneous dinner, movie nights, deep talks – yeah, they’ve been doing that a lot recently. With all of the time that Hyewon spends away from Minju, the former always makes up for it.

So, when the clock strikes 5, Minju heard a knock from her door – as if Hyewon is waiting for that exact moment. Minju quickly stood up and went out of her apartment, catching Hyewon by surprise with the sudden kiss. I can’t get enough of kissing her.

“I missed you.” Minju pouted.

“I only left for 2 hours.” Hyewon chuckled and kissed Minju’s lips, it was already second nature to them.

“I missed you, still.”

Hyewon laughed at the pouting Minju and pulled her away, starting their date officially.

“So, where are you taking me?”

“You’ll find out.” Hyewon hummed, lacing their fingers together. A comfortable silence laying around them.

And then, Minju found herself walking down the familiar path of their campus making her frown. She looks at the girl beside her, seeing if she’s mistaken – but it seems like Hyewon is very much sure about where they are walking.

“Hyewonnie,” Minju calls out, “We’re going to school?”

“Hmm.”

“But it’s closed.”

“Not for us.” Hyewon smiled and tugged the girl to walk faster. Then as Minju looks ahead, she saw a fiant silhouette of someone in front of the entrance. Furrowing her eyebrows, squinting her eyes, as the both of them near the said person it only revealed a smiling Irene.

“Seriously, I’m going to get fired because of you two.” Irene joked and gestured for her to follow them.

Minju looks at her girlfriend confusedly, but Hyewon just smiled and pulling the girl again. She’s not uttering any word and that made Minju confuse more. But of course, she just followed along – she’s been waiting this for a month, she could wait for a few more minutes about this whole date.

The library? Minju thought. Then they entered the said location, but as they walk over to the main library the three of them suddenly took a turn and went up the stairs.

“Thanks, unnie.” Hyewon smiled, “I owe you one.”

Irene just chuckled and patted her shoulders, “Just move in together.”

With that said, the older woman walked away from the two not without saying that they only have 2 hours until she comes and get them again. Hyewon just chuckled, as if she’s used to hearing the joke – but Minju always blushes when they tease them to move in together. It’s too fast, isn’t it?

“Hey, close your eyes for me, will you?” Hyewon whispered to her, and Minju was about to question it until she looked at the soft gaze given to her. She just follows the request, trusting whatever Hyewon has planned.

She then felt Hyewon going behind her and guiding to walk, warning her about the steps, turning her body when they need to turn. Until they came into stop. Minju then heard a door opening, and her body is being gently pushed again. A click.

“Uhh, you open them now.” Hyewon stuttered and stepped back.

And Minju did open her eyes. Only to let her jaw hang open. Roaming her eyes around the dimly lit room, processing all the things she’s seeing. Because there in front of her are various sketches and paintings. Of her. Of Minju.

Minju could not help but to gasp quietly, looking – actually looking at the pieces in front of her. She walked over to one on the far left – a sketch of her reading a book, obviously in the library. Then another one. She could also see sketches of just her eyes, her nose, or her lips.

Until it transitioned into painting, various paintings of her there in the said room. The details that she didn’t even know herself staring right at her. Then painting of her laughing with Chaewon, of Yujin clinging on to her. Sakura and Yena teasing her.

Then there in the middle are two paintings. One painting she’s familiar with, the one in the exhibit that Hyewon passed. The other one, she couldn’t help but to smile. It was her smiling, a beach right behind her – the familiar beach that she and Hyewon went when they decided to cut classes, when Minju was still confused of all her feelings.

She then turned around to see Hyewon awkwardly standing, giving her an awkward smile.

“Right, sorry I didn’t give you a heads up about this. It was mainly because I was busy for all of these. Like, I just want to let you see how I see you and how you know, how you practically came into my life just by reading a book at the library,” Hyewon started to ramble.

“So, I’ve been busy painting all of these for the past month, which is why I haven’t invited you to my apartment, then I always sleep at yours because mine was too messy. And also, because I just miss you so much. So yeah, I’m really sorry and I think I’m rambling again, aren’t I?”

As she finishes her ramble, Minju is already standing right in front of her, tears rolling down her face yet she was smiling. Hyewon always feel like God is so unfair, from the first time she saw Minju, then now. How could someone be this beautiful?

“Yeah,” Minju tearily laughs, “You are rambling.”

“Sorry.” Hyewon pouted, “Why are you crying? Did you not like it?”

“I knew that this would not be really great!” Hyewon exclaimed, “Sorry, let’s just resched – “

Minju cannot handle Hyewon’s rambling and blaming anymore and decided to kiss her, deeply, passionately, and longingly. Of course, she’s crying, but not because of the reasons that Hyewon thinks. She’s crying because of the fact that Hyewon did this just for her. The fact that Hyewon noticed her right from the start, that Hyewon cherishes all the memories with her – may it be small or big, the fact that Hyewon has this much of a big heart, and Minju is lucky enough to be her girlfriend.

“I love it.” Minju whispered, “I love it.”

Hyewon smiles, still in daze from the kiss. “Yeah?” She chuckles, “Well, I love you.”

And that broke her from her daze, she was surprised that she blurted out those words. It was supposed to be on their 3rd date, it wasn’t supposed to be tonight. Minju of course, is also shocked. She looks at the panicked state of Hyewon, obviously thinking about the words she just said out loud.

“I love you too.” Minju said, “So, stop panicking.”

And Hyewon did. She breathed out and looked at the girl in front of her, smiling her oh-so beautiful smile.

“God, I love you.” Hyewon laughs, pulling the girl again for another kiss.

And so, that’s how it went. Hyewon pulling the girl from one sketch to another, to one paint to another. Telling all the stories behind it, Minju listening to it all. Occasionally kissing Hyewon when it comes to some sad part of the story and apologizing.

Then their 2 hours are up, Irene walking with them out of the campus and saying their farewell. Hyewon and Minju walking together hand in hand, not wanting for the night to end. And it didn’t.

They ordered a take-out at Hyewon’s apartment, which impressively is clean enough for them to eat. They eat all the foods and watched a movie together, lounging at the couch. Until it became too intimate and the art student is straddling Minju.

Until the couch is too small for them to move anymore and decided to go to the bedroom, then as soon as they entered Hyewon tripped on something, making her groan from the lack of lips on hers.

“, my room is too messy.” Hyewon whined, and indeed it was.

Minju looks around to see brushes laying everywhere, empty cans of paint, crumpled papers, and whatnot. She chuckles and pulled the girl out of the room, making Hyewon confused.

“Wha – “

“My apartment is just upstairs.” Minju said quickly and Hyewon got the gist of it. quickly scrambling off her feet and getting her phone turning off everything at her own apartment.

 

//

 

Hyewon woke up because of someone pulling her, and she looked at around at the familiar room – but obviously not hers. She then turned to her side to see a sleeping Minju burying her face on neck, she could only chuckle and kiss the crown of the girl’s head.

So much for the third date. Hyewon thought to herself.

At least you’re not useless. Another voice said, and Hyewon just rolled her eyes. She didn’t even bother to entertain it. she decided to just name that voice at SaYeJin. Obviously, the voice of her best friends, she’s contemplating if she should add Chaewon since that girl has also been teasing her to no end.

“What’s with the frown?” Minju sleepily asked, looking at Hyewon’s face.

The girl turns her head to the now awake Minju and smiled, “Nothing.”

“Right, I love you.”

Hyewon chuckled, “I love you too.”

“But I’m still sleepy.” Minju mumbled hugging the girl tighter, “Or not.” She said and started kissing Hyewon’s neck, making the latter fluster. Then kisses turned into make out session, then make out sessions turned into something.

Neither of them ate any food until it was late in the afternoon.

 

/

 

It was just a lazy day for Minju and Hyewon, with the latter lounging on Minju’s couch eating her ice cream. Minju walking around her apartment wearing Hyewon’s hoodie – her favorite, but apparently Minju is already taking over the ownership.

The said girl then threw herself on the couch, laying her head on Hyewon’s lap. The art student kissing Minju and slipping some cookie from her ice cream to Minju’s mouth, making her cackle with the surprised look.

“Hyewon!” Minju whined, “If I knew you were this..”

“?” Hyewon offered, and laughed at the blushing face of Minju.

“Whatever,” Minju rolled her eyes, “Mom wants you to go with me for some dinner.”

Right, the both of them met each other’s parents already. Hyewon’s parents really loves Minju – I mean, who wouldn’t love the girl? They always ask for Minju when they call, or when she visits them that Hyewon even questions them if they want to disown her and adopt Minju.

On Minju’s side, she thought it would be hard to say, since she was not really open or the topic is not something they talk about. But once she announced it, her parents stopped from their lunch and frowned. Minju thought they were angry at that time, but oh boy she thought wrong.

“Right, what’s new?” Mrs. Kim questions, “Isn’t that like an, unspoken fact in the family?”

“What?” Minju was speechless.

Apparently, her parents thought that she was into girls since she was 8. Mainly because she always gushed about how pretty the princesses are, rather than how the princes are charming. She also whined when she was young how she would treat the princesses better than their prince.

And Minju did not remember all of these, but she was grateful that her parents are so accepting, that they always want Hyewon to come to their dinner.

“Cool, formal or casual?” Hyewon questions, as she finished her ice cream.

“Casual.” Minju hums, and pulling Hyewon down by the neck and kissing her.

 

///

 

Minju was starting to get worried, Hyewon has been aloof all day. Often caught staring at her, into space, or in her own mind. Minju thought that it was nothing, but not until Hyewon decided to just leave in the middle of the night when they were supposedly sleepover.

“I need to go to my apartment.” Hyewon said, and quickly scrambled off from her feet, not waiting for a reply.

And so, Minju was worried. Heck, who wouldn’t get worried? Out of nowhere, your girlfriend is acting like something is bothering her. But she wouldn’t force Hyewon, she wants the girl to say it in her own terms. Whatever it was, even if it’s breaking Minju slowly. Is she tired after 10 months?

“I don’t know what to do Chaewon,” Minju says, hopelessly, “I think she’s hiding something.”

Chaewon looked at her best friend, on the brink of breaking down and sighed. “Just ask her, Minju. There’s no hurt in asking.”

“But what if I’m hurt by the answer?”

“I don’t know.” Chaewon whispered. Better get your act together Hyewon.

 

/

 

Will you sleep here?

  • Minju

I’ll think about it, don’t wait up.

  • Hyewon

She didn’t sleep there.

 

/

 

“Seriously, unnie! Just tell her!” Yujin shouts, not minding the fact that Hyewon is older than her.

“She’s right Kwangbae.” Yena mumbled.

“She has the right to know, you know?” Sakura says.

“What if she doesn’t want to?”

“Well, she’s hurting. So, you better act your together.” Sakura said and sipped on her drink.

 

//

 

And she did. She went to Minju’s apartment after a week of avoiding the girl, stupid move. She knows. Which is why she feels awkward sitting on the couch, while Minju is on the other end. It was not supposed to be like this. It’s either she has Minju on her lap, or her on the girl’s lap.

God, I’m so stupid. Hyewon thought as she glanced at the girl. At least she’s still wearing my hoodie.

“I’m tired Hyewon, I think I need to go to sleep.” Minju announced, and stood up, “Just lock the door when you leave.”

Hyewon winced at the cold tone, but she could not blame the girl. Why do I have to be useless?

Because useless lesbian is synonymous to Kang Hyewon. Chae SaYeJin said, and Hyewon just wanted to stop whoever the hell it was.

She did not leave, yet she didn’t sleep beside Minju. Not until she sorts this out.

So, when she woke up, amazingly at 7 in the morning, Hyewon decided to cook some breakfast for the girl. Whipping up some simple pancake and bacons, thanking Minju for having a useful and full of stock kitchen.

Minju then walks out of her room, she’s surprise to see Hyewon in her kitchen obviously slept on the couch judging from its condition, but she did not show it.

Hyewon beamed, awkwardly at the girl who sat down on the table and ate quietly. Noticing that Minju does not want to talk, Hyewon just decided to eat her own breakfast. Just ing say it.

Minju stood up putting her dish on the sink and Hyewon quickly followed, volunteering to wash it. Minju just nodded quietly and walked away, and Hyewon has enough of this loud silence surrounding them.

“Move in with me.” Hyewon said, loudly. Enough for the both of them to hear it, enough for Minju to halt in her tracks.

“I, right. Please.” Hyewon begged, “I was avoiding you, right sorry about that. But I was avoiding you because I’m getting too much attached, you know? Like, I always stay here, or you at my apartment. My closet is almost full of your clothes, and yours with mine. And just seeing you walking around with my hoodie, just do things with my heart.” Hyewon started again her rambling.

“And, I just don’t want to sometimes leave your apartment, or you leave mine. Then I saw this ad about an apartment good for two, and the first person I thought was of course, you. And I just panicked, like you know? I don’t want to pressure you or anything. But I also don’t want to be away from you, or you away from me.”

Hyewon was crying at that point, she tried not to but her tears just won’t stop.

“Then, I asked for advice with Yujin, Sakura, and Yena. Heck I even asked Chaewon. They all told me to ask you, but you might be pressured with it. So, I distanced myself so I won’t think about it. But I’m hurting you, and I’m hurting myself. And I realized I couldn’t really live in some space without you. Holy I’m crying, can you please say something?” Hyewon sobbed.

Then a chuckle. Then Hyewon was enveloped in a tight hug, her shoulders being damp from the tears Minju is also sporting.

“You dummy,” Minju whispered, “Why didn’t you say so?”

“Are you – “

“I love to move in with you.”

Hyewon cried harder, “I’m sorry for avoiding you.”

“I love you, I’m sorry.” Hyewon hugged the girl and kissed her tenderly.

Minju laughed into the kiss, “I love you too.” Then she pinched Hyewon’s arm. “But don’t you dare do that again.”

 

///

 

“Hyewonnie, the kitchen is full of your snacks.”

“It’s full of OUR food.” Hyewon emphasizes.

Minju sighed, and moved the last box. Yujin stared at the two girls followed by Sakura, Yena, and Chaewon.

“Are you sure about this Minju-unnie?”

“Kwangbae can be a real pain the .”

“I agree.” Sakura nodded, “We can always move this box again, you have another hour to decide.”

“Hey! She’s sure of it! Don’t you go telling bad things about me!” Hyewon pouted and hugged Minju from behind, making the latter laugh.

“Yeah. Never been so sure.”

“You guys are disgusting.” Chaewon rolled her eyes, “I call dibs on the cake!”

“That’s mine!” And Hyewon quickly ran to Chaewon devouring their welcome cake bought by Yujin.

“You look happy.” Sakura pointed out, looking softly at Minju.

“I am.”

“That’s great,” The Japanese girl nodded, “She might be an idiot, but she loves unconditionally.”

“Ugh, stop being so sappy about Kwangbae.” Yena shuddered and walked away from the two.

“Sorry, I also can’t handle it.” Yujin grimaced and followed the older girl.

“Chaewon stop eating messily the cake!” Hyewon shouts.

 

/

 

“Minju, do we really need to put this sketch up?” Hyewon whined, “I have other sketches that would be much more – “

“We are putting that up.” Minju cuts her off, grabbing the sketch of the tulips from Hyewon’s hands. “This is the first sketch you gave me.”

“But – “

“I also had a hard time looking for the frame, so we will put this up.” Minju said, “No discussions.”

Hyewon pouted but followed the order. The two of them are almost finished in cleaning the house and putting all their stuff, they also made another memory wall just what Yujin did from Hyewon’s apartment. But unlike before, it is full of really great memories. From pictures of the 4 best friends, to Minju and Chaewon, until they combined into 6.

“Red.” Hyewon said and hugged Minju from behind who hummed questioningly.

The two of them stared at the sketch of the tulips and Hyewon chuckled.

“I saw red since the first time.” She said.

Minju was surprised with the revelation turning her head to look at Hyewon, only to melt with the loving look that the girl is giving her. “Me too.”

 

///

 

So yeah, that’s how Kang Hyewon’s life did 180 degrees turn. From blending in and living under the radar, having 3 idiot friends, hating the library – to living normally as how a normal college student is, to three becoming 5 – but she still considers Minju as her girlfriend, to loving the library and befriending the librarian.

Sometimes she misses it, her life before. Waking up in her own apartment, dragging herself from classes after classes, ranting under her breath about how boring her history class it. But right now, everything just feels so right.

Because she might have blended in so well to the environment, but apparently life has other plans. Because Kim Minju went inside her painting, and the girl just stayed there. And Minju just blended in so well. She blended in so well into Hyewon’s painting, that Hyewon could not help but to let herself blend into Minju’s story as well.

So, maybe that’s how life really is. You will always have someone that you’d meet that would unexpectedly blend and be in your life so well, that you could not imagine anything without them.

Because for Minju and Hyewon’s case, they have already blended with each other that sometimes painting have words on it, and pages have paint stains on the side. Because that’s just how they work.

“Hey,” Hyewon whispered, at the sleeping Minju.

“Hmm?”

“I love you.”

Minju smiled, pulling the girl closer, “Weird, I was about to say that too.”

“I love you.” Hyewon repeated.

Minju chuckles, and kissed her deeply and it was enough. But Minju always loves to say it back.

“And I love you too.”

“Weird, I was about to kiss you.” Hyewon joked.

“Then do it, you dummy.”

And she did.
 


A/N

Would you guys want one-shot collections? I somehow find writing really relaxing, and it helps me to sort some out. Tell me your thoughts :)

Take care y'all!