Arrived at the Choi's Ancestral Home

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 20, 2010.

After everyone finished our breakfast, we collected our bags and left the house. My mom locked the door while we all settled inside our small, old modelled Kia car. Me and Hyung settled in backside, while taeyeon shouted shotgun before sliding into passenger seat. We all know that is our mom's assigned seat. So I never wanted her to get mad. Dad looked at us signalling us to get her back. I turned my head to see Namjoon who turned to face the other side. I sighed and tapped on her shoulder. She raised her eyebrows asking what. I told her to come and sit with us. She just shaked her head from left to right, before giving me a stern look and turned to front. My dad looked over the side mirror to check on mom. She angrily opened the passenger door and glared at taeyeon. But that dwarf devil didn't even gave a and sat more comfortably in her seat. It is the secret nick name for her by hyung. I don't like calling her like that. But at the time like this, I do agree with him. Mom was very happy and excited to meet her family after 3 years. And here gone her good mood. Mom just sighed and came back to sit with us. We moved aside and gave her room for the fact that her long legs would occupy half of the space. We both shrinked ourselves to let her sit comfortably. She smiled us a very beautiful smile and kissed on the cheeks of us. Dad watched us with a smile before turning to front and started the engine. 

"Honey. See how caring our sons ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter