Our first meeting

He is My Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 20, 2010. 

My legs turned into jelly. I couldn't even run to save my life from these psychs. Here they surrounded the poor me. My uncle hugged me tightly and fake gasped before telling me how I became more handsome just like him. Meanwhile seokjin and yeri smiling a bit creepily and the former started speaking. 

"Taehyung~ah how long has it been since we last met? I missed you".

Even though they were odd. I missed them a little too. But I can't say that loud. It would just lead them to be more clingy. So I just smiled at him without saying anything. He continued his monologue.

"You even haven't came to any of our parties for the last 2 years. But here you are. Attending your uncle's party all dressed up. Are you avoiding us tae ya?"

He put his puppy face. If I don't know about him, I will have definitely fall for his act. 

"Ahh hyung. I was busy with studies and also had joined in sports club last year. I have to put effort. I'm not natural smart like you and joon hyung. If I could, I would have came . And about today. Mom forced me to come here." 

He was about to open his mouth to complain me more. But my uncle beat him to it. 

"It's okay sweety I know you. Now tell me. Where are my other darlings? It has been months I seen you guys."

I searched around the place to find namjoon hyung. But he was nowhere to be seen. 

"Hyung was with me a while ago. I don't know where he gone suddenly. And noona is catching up with our granny. There"

I pointed him granny's room where noona is. He half hugged me before going. Yeri tagged along with him after punching me in stomach as a bye gesture. That leaves me with jin hyung. So I continued the conversation to not make him lonely.

"Hyung! Mom told me that you joined in a culinary course last year. How's it going? 

His face immediately lit up and he started telling me about his fabulous and exciting cookery class, from what actually inspired him to learn cooking upto this french item they have learned making in last week's class. I lost my interest in a very few minutes after he started talking. Only put a listening face, also 'hmm'ed and 'oh'ed here and there randomly. Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter