Bad Day

Office Crush
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dammit!” you cursed. You were having such a bad day. You left your wallet at home so you walked from the train station to your office; your laptop crashed and you re-made your presentation from scratch; then the president scolded you for not reminding him about the meeting this afternoon so he had to reschedule another meeting when he’s supposed to have his own freaking calendar; and now you spilled coffee on your white blouse. This day can’t get even worse than this.

“Are you okay?” you heard a voice say. A voice you would know anytime and anywhere.

You squeezed your eyes shut and prevented yourself from cursing. “, now he has to see me like this.”

You tried to plaster a smile while your heart is beating frantically, both because of this person and because of your ty day. You turned and looked at a set of beautiful eyes with long lashes, thick eyebrows scrunched in a frown looking at you. He’s standing by the refrigerator at the other end of the break room, looking like the handsome god that he is. Eun Jiwon.

“Uhm, hi Sir. Yes, I’m okay.”

 “I told you not to call me sir, I’m not your direct supervisor.”

“Ah yes, Jiwon.” You said, not meeting his eyes.

He walked towards you.  “You seem to be having a bad day. I heard President Yang yelling earlier, and now you spilled your coffee.”

“That’s not even half of the day I’m having actually.”

“But you said you’re okay?”

You just smiled bashfully. You never can really make a decent conversation with this guy. Every time he talks to you, your mind becomes a scattered mess. You’ve been pining for this guy for 2 years now, ever since you entered this company. Your brother and best friend must have been so tired hearing you talk about him every day – or Mr. G as you refer to him. He’s that charismatic guy who looks cold, but is really funny and silly. He’s also really serious and competent when it comes to his work. He’s the Implementation Manager and is more than 10 years older than you, but he’s very kind to everyone and looks very young. Not to mention, his handsome face distracts the hell out of you.

“Do you have a coat?”

“A what?” You answered him stupidly.

“A coat. To cover your blouse.”

You blinked and finally remembered what happened. “Uhm, no.” you helplessly said.

“Wait here.” he said.

You don’t know what’s going on and honestly, you’re already so lost. You just want to cry and go home, and then remembered that you would have to walk again later to the train station because you only have your train card and no cash, which just makes you want to cry even more. And then your stomach grumbles with hunger like adding salt to the wound. You’re about to sit down and just crumble to your tears and frustration when Jiwon came back.

“Here, it’s a bit big. But it will do.” He said as he handed you a black corporate jacket.

You blinked again stupidly, and he moved closer and put the jacket on you.

You came back to your senses and was confused because it’s bigger than your size, but definitely smaller than Jiwon’s current size. “T-thank you. I – how come you have this size?”

“I was really thin when I first joined here. That was my size 7 years ago.” He said with a laugh.

“Really?” you said, looking at his physique. He’s not buff, but he’s not thin either.

“Yes, I looked like a gangly teenager then.”

“But how come you have this with you now?”

“Oh, Jaijin asked me to bring that yesterday because he’s designing our new corporate jacket, right? And then I left it in my car. Than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter