Spicing up

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul sent Sunhee a message on Monday asking the architect to tell her what time she would be free the following day.

The red-haired woman responded that she would only work during the morning.

After checking her own schedule, the ceo told the girl that she would pick her up around 2 pm.

First Moonbyul took the architect to an art exhibit and the red-haired loved because Moonbyul chose something related to her work.

They talked a lot and the caramel-haired girl asked Sunhee lots of questions about architecture and her life choices.

Then the ceo asked if the sophisticated Kim would like to eat something and they sat on a small and cozy cafe.

_____ It's still early. Wanna catch a movie?____ The red-haired asked.

____ Sounds good to me. Any preference?

____ Not really. Anything will be fun.

Moonbyul paid the bill and drove them to a cinema nearby, where they ended up picking a comedy.

Sunhee didn't wait long to make a move though. 15 minutes into the movie and she was already caressing the ceo's knee.

Smiling, the caramel-haired girl waited to see how far the twin would go.

Sunhee leaned closer and smelled Moonbyul's neck, making the younger girl have goosebumps.

Not satisfied, the architect the ceo's ear and nibbled it.

Moonbyul turned her face and kissed the red-haired, pulling her to her lap.

As the cinema was practically empty, nobody noticed the duo making out in the middle of the afternoon.

Sunhee got extremely excited with the unexpected action but Moonbyul didn't go much further.

The caramel-haired girl squeezed the architect's , her tongue and said:

_____ We better behave. My father would eat my liver if I got myself into any scandal or gossip.

_____ Aren't you a big girl by now?____ Sunhee felt a bit frustrated.

_____ All the money and the company belongs to him.

_____ But if you decided to be a delivery person, you must be tired of this dependence.

_____ I don't want to discuss this issue.____ The handsome girl didn't like the way the older girl tried to interfere in her personal life. Let alone how the showed disapproval.

_____ Okay. I'm sorry

The ceo sat properly and ignored the twin for the rest of the movie.

After they left the cinema, Moonbyul drove Sunhee back home and waited the girl get off the car in silence.

The architect leaned on the car window and murmured:

_____ I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have spoken like that. It was rude and totally out of my place.

Sighing, Moonbyul responded:

_____ I'm sorry too. You must be used to mature and independent people. I.also want to be someone like this. But I don't know if I am willing to sacrifice my comfort. For now.

____ Thank you for the wonderful date.____ Sunhee winked and left.

____ x ____

Things were pretty easy between Moonbyul and the barista on Thursday.

They went to the theater to watch a short play and after, the ceo took the orange-haired girl to a French restaurant.

The fact that the barista was more relaxing helped the caramel-haired girl. Especially because she had had a terrible argument with her father.

Sunhwa shared lots of curious and funny stories about her childhood and how it was growing up witj 4 other kids with the same exact face.

Moonbyul ended up laughing so hard that her jaw was hurting.

Later, the ceo asked if the barista accepted going for an adveture and the orage-haired said yes without even blinking.

They drove for 3 hours until they reached the beach.

It was almost 2 am. Nonetheless, the moon was so big and bright that they could sit on the sand with the lights of the car turned off.

Sunhwa shared more stories and the caramel-haired girl took off her jacket and covered the barista's back.

The two young women spent the next hours feeling the cool breeze of the ocean and they saw the sunrise.

_____ I just realized I behaved very rudely, Sunhwa. I totally forgot to ask if you were asleep....____ Moonbyul was feeling sorry.

_____ Don't be silly, Byul-yi. I loved our night! ____ The orange-haired girl smiled sweetly.

_____ Really???

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter