The schedule

FIVE versus ONE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week ran by and Moonbyul was finally feeling good again.

The young ceo had to travel for a couple of days with her father to solve some business deals and the man annoyed her during the whole time.

The caramel-haired young woman was sick and tired of all the pressure to get married and make heirs to the family.

So she returned to Korea with the intention to party.

The five Kims had decided to rest during the weekend and prepared a simple meal to each together for lunch.

After that, they sat lazily on the couch and found a movie on Netflix.

It was 3 pm when the bell rang and the 5 twins jumped on their seats.

Solar put a hand on her chest and exclaimed:

_____ ! I almost had a heart attack. Are you guys waiting for something? 

_____ Nope.____ Four voices responded in unison.

The blonde shook her head in confusion and opened the door without checking the peephole.

Solar was wearing casual clothes and no makeup. So she freaked out when she saw Moonbyul standing in front of her.

____ Hi there. I'm sorry to come uninvited.

____ No problem. Welcome. Come inside.____ The party planner said after recovering.

The architect, the dentist and the barista got surprised but they didn't mind being seein in their casual style. Yongsun, on the other hand, was feeling ugly and unattractive with her pajamas.

_____ Good afternoon. I can go if you girls want.____ The handsome girl scratched her nape with embarrassment.

_____ No, Byul-yi. Have a seat! Why would we want you gone?_____ Sunhwa responded.

_____ Would you like something to drink?____ Sunwoo offered.

_____ Ah....some water if it is not much of a trouble.____ The caramel-haired girl responded and found a place next to the architect to sit.

There was a minute of awkward silence until Moonbyul spitted it out:

_____ I came here to know it the 5 of you still want to date me. Or if someone has changed their mind. Maybe all of you?

Solar got surprised for the second time but Sunhee simply said:

_____ From my part, I'm up for game.

_____ Me too.____ Sunhwa responded.

_____ Count me in.____Sunwoo winked.

All the sisters and the fake delivery girl glanced at Yongsun and Solar, waiting for their answer.

The blonde smirked and declared:

____ My answer is certainly a yes. It was my idea after all.

The pink-haired girl cleared and inhaled and exhaled.

_____ I....want to. But....Don't you think is inapprop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter