The Lee's .

Jaemin's secret .
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaemin groaned as he threw his head back. He landed with a thump on the coach , his sore muscles still tense as his eyelids tried to drift shut in exhaustion. Large firm hands  appeared on his back massaging the tension between his muscles on the neck and shoulders, the warm comforting administrations sapping away the last of Jaemin's energy, causing him to lean in their welcoming touch. the hands smoothed around his neck and down his arms , rubbing along the length of them to calm , soothe and comfort of Jaemin.
"you must have had a tough day at work today " A  deep voice  asked him
" yes some kindergarten school had placed orders for their school anniversary"Jaemin felt his eyes close " what about you , you look that you had a nice day at work "
" No i didn't i just  missed you guys so i decided to come back early " Jeno
" who would've thought Jeno would sure miss someone " Jaemin smiled while his eyes was closed
" I miss my family " Jeno replied lowly
" you never say that to Taeyong " Jaemin
" you sure do know how to be sarcastic and you are sleeping " Jeno " i would never say that to Taeyong , i would but it is different to specify i meant my husband and son "
Jaemin smiled at Jeno's comment and snuggled closer to Jeno's chest .
" you are such a sourwolf " Jaemin commented
" the sourwolf you married and love "
" i know " Jaemin finally let himself sleep

2 hours later .

Jaemin's eyes fluttered open , he blinked rapidly to clear his vision for all the grogginess he accumulated during his sleep.He looked around to see he was transferred into their room . He gazed around the house recounting all the fond memories they made there  for the past 3 and a half years since they got the house with his husband/mate. Movie nights with Jeno and Shotaro. Date nights when Shotaro was out to the pack or with Jaemin's parents or cuddle nights with Shotaro whenever he had nightmares.
Jaemin sat on one of the chairs placed around the kitchen island placing his head on the kitchen island fighting off the sleepiness. Some minutes later Jaemin was finally awake to compute everything. He stretched his stiff body , with some bones cracking here and there and releasing a strange sound from his body . He felt a warm shiver course through him as he became aware that someone was watching him . He let out an innocent smile as he looked over towards Jeno.
" How was your nap love " Jeno asked him
" It was refreshing " Jaemin walked over to the fridge " i am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter