PART 13

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 13]

 

Flash back

Seven years ago...

South Korea was shocked by one of the royal members who was given the trust to take part in several of the Queen's programs, including disciplining large companies to obey taxes and rules that have been determined by the state. However, the involvement of members of the royal family creates pros and cons among the public.

The reason is, Tiffany who was given the trust by the queen at that time was very young. She even just stepped into college and according to Korean people, Tiffany doesn't deserve it. Even many people and businessmen underestimate the Queen's second daughter after they know that Tiffany often causes trouble, even though at that time Tiffany was still very young, but Tiffany's leadership spirit was already visible. It seemed to have flowed in Tiffany.

The Queen even found greater potential in her daughter, Bada saw that in the future Tiffany had greater abilities than the Queen herself.

Tiffany is a leader who is out of the box. Tiffany has her own way to get things done, she is a firm and professional leader, so many of them support Tiffany to contribute.

Shortly after Tiffany got that trust, the Korean people were shocked again, especially the big businessmen who previously underestimated Tiffany and thought that Tiffany was just a child who was enjoying her teenage years.

Tiffany created a big rule that made entrepreneurs inevitably have to follow the rules she made, which is to give fines if entrepreneurs are late in reporting their taxes and the worst thing is for entrepreneurs who don't follow the rules, their company licenses are automatically revoked forever.

Until one day, Tiffany heard a report that there was one company that never followed the royal rules. They seem to have their own political world, the company is managed by a big mafia. They work closely with the Chinese, they never pay taxes, they also often oppress the weak and do everything they can to keep their company running.

"What have the director general of taxation, the ministry of foreign affairs and the ministry of foreign labor been doing so far?" Tiffany asked coldly, the girl's gaze was very sharp.

Tiffany looked one by one at the higher-ups who attended the meeting, while the higher-ups could only lower their heads.

“Excuse me, is it just me here? Why is no one answering my question??” Tiffany said, “I asked those of you who had been dealing with this. What have you been doing all this time? The people pay you a very high price, but what feedback do you give to the people?” ask tiffany

It's only been a few months since the girl has been in her role, but the higher-ups have already been hit by Tiffany's mentality. They didnt expect that the girl they thought was just a child, turned out to be so scary.

Tiffany sighed, her head hurt after knowing that not all high-ranking officials entrusted by her mother worked properly and optimally. Most of them only make promises at the beginning to the people and after getting what they want, they seem to forget their promises.

“You all know, what will happen if you guys continue like this?” ask tiffany

“I-I'm sorry, Princess Young. I admit this mistake, in the future I will correct it, "said the finance minister and the director general of taxes while bowing in front of Tiffany, but Tiffany ignored it.

Tiffany got up from her seat, "You've wasted a lot of my time" she said. "I want you to revoke the company's license and deport foreign workers from our country," continued Tiffany, who then left everyone.

"Mr. Shim" called Tiffany as they were walking side by side.

"Yes, Princess Young?"

"Please tell the Queen, I want the finance minister to be retired and replaced by Mr. Kim" said Tiffany

"Okay, Princess Young"

.

Taeyeon smiled when she saw many photos of Irene and Eun Chae there, she also saw how harmonious the members of the royal family were in the photo. They seemed to be spending time together in a beautiful meadow, the smiles of family members that were seen there proved that they were really happy.

Then Taeyeon shifted the photos again, until the girl no longer shifted the cellphone screen when she found a photo of herself there. Taeyeon found a photo of her wearing a riding horse outfit, in the photo she was seen smiling at Irene. It's like Tiffany taking the picture secretly, seeing that makes Taeyeon chuckle.

Taeyeon didnt think that Tiffany secretly took so many her picture and it made Taeyeon touched.

When Taeyeon was paying all attention to her cellphone, Taeyeon was suddenly surprised by the presence of someone nearby.

"Taeyeon-ssi" the figure called, suddenly the call made Taeyeon turned to the person

"Who are you?" Taeyeon asked confused

"I came to pick you up" the figure answered as the figure wrapped Taeyeon's head with a black cloth.

Taeyeon shouted, the little girl rebelled with all her might. Taeyeon tried to remove the cloth that was wrapped around her head, but slowly she smelled something stinging and made her head dizzy. Slowly, Taeyeon felt herself losing her strength. She also felt very sleepy until the next second, Taeyeon was unconscious. (Previous Chapter)

"Taeyeon-ssi"

Taeyeon gasped when she felt someone pat her arm, then the girl realized that she had been daydreaming while thinking about all the horrible messages Taeyeon had read in Tiffany's inbox.

"Are you okay? I've called you several times" said the figure worriedly

“O-oh, I'm fine. Sorry for not realizing it, anyway... who are you?” Taeyeon asked confused

"I'm Sunmi from the design department, someone left this to me" she answered while giving a box, complete with a ribbon there.

“This is for me? Who did you get this from?” Taeyeon asked curiously while receiving the gift

"You'll find out later," she replied, then smiled sweetly, "Nice to meet you, for your information, I admire you," said Sunmi as she bowed her body in front of Taeyeon, before the girl finally left Taeyeon.

Taeyeon immediately opened the neatly wrapped box with curiosity, then her eyes widened when she saw a new cellphone from the brand she usually uses.

"Do you like it?"

Taeyeon turned to the source of the sound, she found the figure of Tiffany who was standing not far from her smiling as a group of cars from the palace came and stopped in front of the main lobby.

"Tiffany? You bought me this?” Taeyeon asked in disbelief

“Yeah, I bought you a new cell phone. I hope this is useful and you like it,” replied Tiffany as she approached Taeyeon and stood in front of the girl.

"I really like it," said Taeyeon, who was so happy to get her favorite purple cell phone.

"I'm glad to hear that, but there's one more gift for you" said Tiffany

"What's that?"

"This" replied Tiffany while taking out a beautiful bouquet of flowers from behind her back for Taeyeon, then Taeyeon accepted it and inhaled the scent of the flowers with happy feeling.

"Where did you buy this flower, Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked happily

"I accidentally found a flower shop near here and seeing that beautiful flower reminded me of you" replied Tiffany who then smiled sweetly.

Taeyeon was silent, the girl looks blushing, smiling shyly.

"Thank you, I really like it" Taeyeon said

"Your welcome. Have you eaten?" ask tiffany

"Not yet, how about you?" Taeyeon answered who asked back

"Me neither, how about we go eat?"

"Don't you still have other schedules?"

"I've finished everything, my current time is only with you, isn't it, Mr Shim?" Tiffany answered as she asked the assistant for help to convince Taeyeon.

“Princess Young is right, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter