PART 8

The Royal Successor and The Prime Minister's Daughter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[PART 8]

 

That afternoon, the elite members looked busy in the main park. They gathered with their respective group partners, discussing many things about their project. But there is one person who seems busy with something she is doing herself.

"Taeyeon-ah, you're not working on a project with your group mate?" Sunny asked confused

"I'm busy, can't you see?" Taeyeon answered without taking her eyes off

Hearing Taeyeon's words, the elite members looked at her.

“Is coloring part of your project?” Shin Hye asked with a chuckle

"Oh" Taeyeon answered while nodding her head and staying focused on her coloring.

"Really??" Yuri asked while approaching Taeyeon, "Is coloring really fun?" continued curious

"You want to try it?" This time, Taeyeon stopped her actions and looked at Yuri.

Yuri nodded with sparkling eyes, just like a child.

"Gosh! Why do they look like children in the day care” said Sooyoung, “YAH! I also want to try it," continued Sooyoung who joined Yuri and Taeyeon making the other elite members shake their heads.

“Taeyeon-ah, are you really just doing that?” Dara asked in disbelief

“Do I look like I want to cooperate with my group partner?” Taeyeon answered by asking questions and briefly looking at Dara.

“Taeyeon-ah, you can't be like this. Isn't your project bigger than ours? Don't you feel sorry to see Tiffany working alone? The project is not an easy thing that can be done alone, "said Shin Hye

"Ah, I don't know!" Taeyeon whined in annoyance while throwing her crayons when her friends defended Tiffany more than supported her stance which still didn't accept being grouped with Tiffany.

"Speaking of Tiffany, where's the kid?" asked Bora curious

When the question was asked, they immediately found Tiffany who had just come out of the elite building with several men and women nearby. They looked serious discussing something as they continued to walk with some files in their hands, although Tiffany's face looked wrinkled but her appearance was still elegant and it made Taeyeon speechless.

I don't know, Taeyeon always feels amazed every time she sees Tiffany who is so serious about what she is doing.

Then not long after, the people around Tiffany said goodbye by bowing their bodies in front of Tiffany.

Tiffany sighed, she felt tired after almost a few months of having a meeting about the foundation building project that the Queen wanted. Then, Tiffany who saw the elite members gathered in the main park immediately rushed over to her friends with a big smile.

"Fany-ah!" called Bora while waving her hand

"Hi.. what are you doing guys?" asked Tiffany while sitting between Sooyoung and Yuri who were still busy coloring, while Taeyeon who had previously stopped coloring, now continues again.

"Don't you feel like you're somewhere?" Sunny asked while looking at her three childish friends

"Where do you mean?" Tiffany's response is confused

“Daycare, Fany-ah” Bora responded

"Yaah~ try it yourself, it's fun" Sooyoung said making Sunny roll her eyes.

Tiffany laughed softly when she realized what Sunny and Bora meant, then looked at Taeyeon who was in front of her.

"Taeyeon-ah" Tiffany called then smiled happily

"Hm?"

"Do you know, if the foundation construction is 90%," said Tiffany

"Wow! Is that true, Fany-ah?” Dara asked excited and immediately got a steady nod from Tiffany

"I'm glad to hear that, you must be very tired" said Sunny

"A little, but I'm fine" Tiffany replied with a sweet smile

“You don't look fine, Fany-ah! Look at your black eye bags," said Shin Hye.

Taeyeon stopped her activities and looked at Tiffany.

And Shin Hye is right, Taeyeon can clearly see the dark circles in Tiffany's eyes.

"So?" Taeyeon asked Tiffany

"Will you accompany me to go there?" Tiffany asked

Taeyeon was silent.

Tiffany's eyes look hopeful if Taeyeon wants to accompany the girl.

Even though Taeyeon gave Tiffany an opportunity to show her the girl's effort, Taeyeon still acted hard to approach. Taeyeon wants to see Tiffany's efforts even harder, she doesn't want to just melt away.

"I can't, I'm busy" Taeyeon answered while tidying her things, then the girl got up to make her friends confused.

"Where are you going, Taeyeon-ah?" asked Yuri and Sooyoung disappointed because the drawing they colored was not finished

"Taeyeon Sunbae!"

Instantly all the elite members turned to the source of the sound and found the figure of Heize standing outside the park waving her hand at Taeyeon, while the little girl smiled broadly.

Taeyeon looked happy when she saw Heize and Tiffany realized that.

"I'm leaving first, see you later!" Taeyeon said while leaving the elite members

"What is this?" asked Bora in disbelief while looking cynically at Heize.

“Yuri-ah” Tiffany called without taking her eyes off Taeyeon and Heize, “Have you found out about that girl yet?” continued Tiffany

“Hm, I already got the information about her. But I don't get much information," Yuri replied, making the elite members confused

“Why did you guys find out about that girl?” Sunny asked confused

"I'm just worried about Taeyeon," replied Tiffany without taking her eyes off Taeyeon and Heize who were walking further and further away.

Tiffany sighed, the girl couldn't explain all her feelings when she saw Taeyeon with Heize. Apart from Tiffany who is jealous of the closeness of the two girls, Tiffany also feels anxious. She felt Heize was not a good girl.

"Let's hear the information Yuri got" said Tiffany

“The girl is an only child, she is from Busan. But I didn't find the history of her parents, I heard she was able to passed this campus because of a scholarship," Yuri said, making the elite members frown deeply.

This is very strange. Think of all the elite members.

“Sooyoung-ah, can you find out about the scholarship she got?” ask tiffany

“Fany-ah, wouldn't it be too much if we searched for such deep information?”

"It's not an exaggeration, Sunny-ah. It's natural for us to find out who is close to Taeyeon, that's because we care and don't want Taeyeon to get along wrongly," Tiffany replied and got a steady nod from the other elite members.

“I think, Heize is a kind and cheerful girl. She is good at singing and friendly, her behavior is also not much different from Taeyeon. Besides that, I heard from Taeyeon a few months ago that Heize confessed her love for Taeyeon.”

“W-WHAT???”

.

“Have you decided which book you want to buy?” Taeyeon asked Heize who looked confused in deciding which book to buy.

Last week, Heize asked Taeyeon to help her choose a book that suits her major.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter