One Week Left

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Chan raises his hand to knock when Xia opens the front door. He jumps but tries to recover. She looks him over the heads back inside leaving the door open. He chuckles nervously taking that as a cue for him to follow. Yejin comes out of her room wearing a sundress. She blinks trying to run back in. Xia forces her to stand still.

"Chris... What do you think?"

He doesn't miss a beat, "Its really pretty."

"Try the other one on."

"Hell no! I'm sorry but no. Any dress but that one."

"Do you have something nice that isn't flowery?"

Yejin opens to argue then closes it. She apparently did not. Chan really didnt know what was going on here. Xia just told him to show up for something important. Yejin storms into her room to change. When she comes out Chan looks to see what Xia thought was so much better than the other dress. Yejin worn a skin-tight black dress. Chan coughs looking away. The spot on the wall in front of him became really interesting.

"Chris, what do you think?"

He clears his throat, "It's pretty."

"Throw out your dresses. We need new ones."

Both Yejin and Chan jump at the announcement. Just what was she trying to make Yejin dress up for that neither option would work. Xia pokes Chan in the chest stealing his attention and making him tense up remembering how she behaved with Yongbok.

"You take her dress shopping. Pick a suit that matches whatever suits her."

"Miss Xia, what's going on? Why do I need a suit?"

Yejin speaks up, "I haven't told them yet."

"Girl... I told you to tell them so they have time to prepare." Xia takes a calming breath, "Chan I plan on throwing a party when I leave. A formal announcement of Yejin being in charge till I have America back under control. As the ones behind..."

Xia places her hand over Yejin's belly.

"Xia! Stop! We don't know I am!"

Xia just rolls her eyes. "Chan is your date as the leader of the group."

"But--"

"Her fake boyfriend is her date for the evening. Its black and white affair. I expect suits and dresses."

Xia pins Yejin with a stare before leaving the room. Chan knew this wasn't gonna go over well. Yejin quickly changes taking a sit on the couch. Chan decides to sit on the arm of the couch waiting for Yejin to open up about this event thing. Somehow he knew she wouldn't let them go in blind. Yejin was nowhere near as cruel as her mother.

"...Its to show that I can lead while she's gone but also a way to rub it in to Baekhyun and his group."

Chan sighs, "We have to poke that bear again?"

"Her idea not mine. I didn't want to risk you guys like that."

"Risk us? Makes you sound like you're in love with all of us."

Yejin lays her head on his thigh, "Maybe not in love but you guys don't deserve to have your lives ended cause Baekhyun doesn't understand no."

Chan starts playing with her hair.

"You guys are too nice for that. ...I wish you guys would tell me no or something."

Chan chuckles, "As if we would be so bold to push away someone so sweet."