Four Days Left

A War Of Fangs & Pacifiers

Xia kept training Yejin to fight. Both using her power and using only pocket knives. The planning of the party being the furthest from discussion the last two days. Xia suddenly tells her the party might take a mask theme. Something about letting the species avoid undesirables. Yejin had an idea.

"If I draw blood by the end of the day... I finish prepping the party. If you do then I wear the dress you picked for me as well as shoes."

"That's the spirit."

Yejin disappears from view with a smile. Xia stays close to the ground listening careful. She turns to face any noises she could hear. Xia is able to grab Yejin just as she moves in to strike. However, Yejin kicks out swiping with her other hand. She had to get some bit of blood. Yejin had to do something to control her so-called mother's madness.

"Nice try. Don't worry you can till we're the dress you picked out."

Xia pats her head walking away. Yejin frowns jumping up shouting at her. As with before this sends Xia flying. This time she goes through a window. Yejin gasps rushing out to check on her. Yongbok having been trying to come in at the same time was there when she did reach Xia.

"Yejin, what the hell... What were you two doing?"

"I'm teaching her to fight. She wants to be independent then she has to learn."

Yongbok frowns, "She's doesn't have to learn."

"...I'll be in the house." Yejin storms off.

"Felix. Word of advice... If you think she is pregnant then you need to treat her as such. Do you understand?"

"I insulted her didnt I?"

"Yep."

Yongbok hangs his head moving towards the front door while Xia disappears quickly. Only scattered glass shards where she once was. He lets himself inside heading to the kitchen. Yongbok vaguely remembered what she told Chan to do a while ago. He stared the bag down heading for her room. Yongbok knew that finding her in there was usually given. The noises coming from in there told him that something was happening. Almost sounded like moans? There was no way Yejin was in her room... playing with herself was there? He carefully knocks but the door just opens as if she hadn't bothered to fully close it.

He sets it down trying to find her. She's not on her bed. The shower sounded like it was running. He sits on her bed staring at the closed bathroom. He had nothing else to do today so bugging her sounded halfway decent. He still needed to get her tested to see. He swore he could hear her calling out names. Yongbok listened very closely. His name for sure... Wait. Two names. Sounded like she said Chan's name. He though for sure that she'd use both his names but no. His name and Chan's name.

The water stops. Yongbok lays back on the bed. His view of the ceiling boring.

"...Yongbok? What are...?"

"Listening to you moan my name."

"You heard me?"

"Harder Felix. Don't you ing stop. Right there, Felix. Make this puss yours. It belongs to you. ...how rough did you pretend I was?"

Yejin turned red staring at the floor.

"Hell sounded like a . Heard a bit of Chan hyung in there."

Yejin hangs her head still quite red.