cuddles

Someone like her
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Christmas special day 21

cuddles

 

The four women particularly enjoyed the last days of their trip and had a good time on the last evening by going to a fancy restaurant.

The very next morning, Yongsun and Byulyi brought the other two to the airport and then retired to their hotel room, they would still have the first appointments today to get Yongsun's documents, but they would take about a month to finish.

Tired Byulyi crawled into bed, the last night had been short, they had fallen asleep late and got up early to bring the two to the airport in time.

She closed her eyes and dozed off when she suddenly felt Yongsun lay down behind her and put her arms around her waist while covering herself up with the blanked.

Byulyi melted into her embrace, the soft warm touch making her feel comfortable.

She was almost asleep again when Yongsun buried her face in her neck and kissed her nape softly.

Byulyi winced slightly, "w-what are you doing?" she asked, a little overwhelmed

Yongsun pulled her closer and hugged her tighter „I… just felt like it“

"O-okay..." Byulyi was confused at how much she had loved this contact, how much she wanted to feel it again.

Yongsun's breath brushed the back of her neck as she spoke, „Don’t you like it?"

The red haired turned around and faced her. „No- I mean yeah, it... it felt good," she admitted, putting her hand on Yongsun's cheek, looking into her eyes.

The brunette looked back at her so attentively, lovingly and confidentially that Byulyi quickly lost herself in her eyes.

Her hand wandered to the side of her neck and then to her nape where she gently caressed her hair.

Yongsun closed her eyes, breaking eye contact and enjoyed the soft touch.

Byulyi's eyes wandered over her features again, like she always did when she woke up before her in the morning, her hand went to her ear and massaged it and Yongsun sighed with relish.

Byulyi loved those little sweet moments she had with Yongsun, it was something she was very used to and wouldn't want to give up by now.

A soft hum showed how much Yongsun loved her touch and left a small smile on Byulyi's lips.

"Byulyi..." Yongsun said quietly and snuggled into the red haired's chest, Byulyi's hand automatically wandering to her back.

"hmm?"

"Can we stay like this for a bit?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter