: CONTRACT

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ 천상의 소녀들 : THE STORY OF THE UNKNOWN JOURNEY (・APPLY OPEN/1 POSTION LEFT・ )
contract.
contract.
contract.
scroll down.
01
THE PHYSCIAL

overall, the girls age range are stated in the positions page. when i finalize the application process, it may or may not be changed to fit the plotlines.

that being said, im not too picky about face claims. i do prefer that they have a vast amount of pictures so i can use them but if not, worry not. there are a few expectation on face claims though. i don't mind abound the age bend just as long as it's not too huge.
        example : yves from loona is born in 1997 but is potrayed as a 2000 liner

i do not want to see second generation and some third generation artists who are born in 1980-1994 potraying a 1999 liner. i have no hate but it's just weird to use someone who is in their early 30's to be playing someone who is in their early 20's. if you have questions to see if a face claim is okay to use, feel free to ask.

i don't see this happening as a majority of the members are korean, except for rainbow and night. but just to put it on record, no ethnic/nationality/race bending. i understand that it can be hard to find a face claim to fit the ethnicity so don't be afraid to ask for help finding a face claim!









THE PSYCHOSIS

it can be tedious and stressful to type an application especially with how much stuff we have to attend to in our own lives. so i only need important details that you think will help me understand your character better.

background : if you feel more comfortable giving me a descriptive account of your character's history, go for it! if not, i only really need important events that help me feel for the depth of your character. this way, i can get a feel for the character and understand why they do what they do and why they are who they are.

personality : you can give me just mbti, personality traits, little character summary of how they are. you can also give me a descriptive profolio of their personality. don't feel pressured to write a lot. i just need a good understanding of how they act and how they will act with others. do not be afraid to make her not perfect. this may be fiction but we still want to make sure that we are being accurate of how people are.

relationships : unfortunately, i will only be needing those who are important to the character as they will be making appearances in this story. i am not opposed to having those in your character live that did have some impact appear in the story as a cameo or be mentioned. it doesn't have to be on your application as you can always dm me and let me know!

lover : i'm going to be very strict. everyone needs to be of legal age if they are to have a lover. the age of consent is 20 years old in korea. some of the members may be of younger age, such as breeze and day, thus i shouldn't see a love interest for them. depending on how long this story goes, if the youngest member hits the age of consent, i will not oppose to you adding a love interest in their life!
 
02
THE TRAUMA

chimera entertainment was founded back in august 14, 2018. the night has the longest trainig time amongst the members. it doesn't have to be all under chimera but i would prefer if a majority of her years were under chimera.

dont be afraid to not listen to me and do what you want! i do not want to be limiting and the time line can be fixed at anytime.

the girls are slated to debut this year on september 5, 2023 (for reference).

for their training history, i want to know what she struggled with in training and what she did to either better herself or struggles with it still. i also want to know what she does after training hours. other than that, feel free to write more about her training history! for their talent twins, be reasonable. i understand the want to make our characters shine but since they are rookies, don't be afraid to put down idols who are just right! i plan to write this story for a long time so i promise that the characters will get to hone their craft and get stronger at what they do.  you can give me two talent twins for each positions. one will be the current and the other will be the future. if you want, you can just use the new jeans members of the respective position for the current.

remember, to look at the positions page when you do this portion!









TAKEN

- the positions below are taken
     breeze
     day
     dawn
     rainbow

- the talent twins taken is 
     haerin from newjeans and hae-won from nmixx
     lily from nmixx and solo artist jinni 
     lisa from blackpink and selugi from red velvet

- the face claim taken is
     oh hae-won from nmixx
     jang won-young from ive
     park so-hyun from triples
     yu jim-in/karina from aespa
     kamimoto kotone/ kotone from triples