★ ENTRY 000

:。・:*:・゚’★,。・:*:・゚’☆ 천상의 소녀들 : THE STORY OF THE UNKNOWN JOURNEY (・APPLY OPEN/1 POSTION LEFT・ )
Xokzrl3.png
author's notes.
author's notes.
hey guys! i decided to start writing the story since there is only one position open. please let me know if there is anything i may potray wrong regarding your characters' or any constructive critism.

i'm slightly rusty and sometimes my mind is everywhere so any feedback is welcomed!
ENTRY
00
entry 000.
entry 000.
entry 000.
“Hello, my name is Han Jung-hwa. I am currently twenty two years old. For today’s audition, I will be showcasing my dancing and singing skills.”

“Is this the girl you recruited back in Hong-dae”, Ari whispered to Eun-Jung while the young potential trainee ready herself for her dance.

Eun-Jung nodded as she was attentively watching said girl feeling the rhythm go the song playing. She knew how nerve wrecking these auditions can be especially when the CEO is the main one watching each audition to make sure that only the best were picked out amongst the many people who applied.
Jung-hwa seemed to do pretty good with her freestyle dance. It wasn’t necessarily her strongest skill set but her prior experience as a trainee under HYBE showed. She knew how to follow the rhythm while showcasing some technical dance moves. It was nerve wrecking as this could be her second chance on getting to debut. With some grit, she danced every minute to song until it ended.

“You dance decent but can definitely see that you need more instruction and practice”, Ari stated as she was writing down some notes on Jung-hwa’s application.
“Overall, it’s okay since it’s not the best but not the worse. If we accept you as a trainee, I want you to be able to push yourself to learn and master it,” she continued as she was now looking at Jung-hwa’s face expression.

It was obvious that Ari’s remark had upset Jung-hwa. But, Ari was counting on getting a reaction from her to see how she would respond to such harsh remarks.

“I understand. I will work harder to perfect my dance by practicing more ma’am!” She bowed and looked up to the CEO with a slight resentment in her eyes.

How could someone who practiced endlessly and consistently get such harsh remarks. It wasn’t fair especially since Jung-hwa tried her best. The only thing she could do was grit her teeth, accept the remarks, and be grateful for the feedback.

“Honestly, I’ve seen enough. You don’t have to showcase the rest of your skills. I decided that I like you and your determination to perfection.”

ung-hwa was shocked. How can a woman who was so callous and cynical become warm and accepting. Surely this was some scam or trick.

“You see, I am planning on changing the industry, one step at a time. However, in order to do so, I need strong minded people who think very similarly to me and I see that in you. So, do you accept this offer to join Chimera Entertainment? It won’t be an easy journey.”

Jung-hwa bit her lower lip as she contemplated on her options. Was this path really what she wanted? She hesitated as she tried to muster up the courage to give the CEO a solidified answer.

“I accept your offer!” Eun-Jung sighed with relief as she lightly clapped upon hearing her accept the offer. She ventured for a long time to find this girl. She then went to Ari  and hyped her about this girl. It would be embarrassing on Eun-Jung’s end if the girl ended up declining the offer.
Also, Ari would have probably scolded her for not being able to get more applicants for the company but that wasn’t a problem for her now, Jung-hwa is part of the Chimera family.

“Amazing! You will move into the dorms immediately in which Eun-Jung will supervise you and the others,” Ari told the latter as she stood up and started to walk towards the stairs to the upper level.

With this new trainee added to the team, everything was slowly falling into place.