That Woman (II)

Fated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

This is a continuation of the first chapter This Woman (I) so please read it first before you start this chap 😊

 

 

The following days consisted of a very randomly moody Hyowon.

 

 

“So the leader class basically was a bomb. And Bada's choreo was a killer, I swear it will be even bigger than Hey Mama.”

 “Really? Interesting,” Hyowon commented, as she handed the pile of clothes from the laundry basket to Monika who then put them into the washing machine.

“Ah, one more thing,” Monika exclaimed, turning to face the bob-haired woman after closing the door of the machine as it started running.

“You know what's funny?” the older snickered, “they actually put Buckey unnie into the rookie class! Not the sub-leader or the mid but the rookie!!”

“Oh,” was the only word Hyowon could mutter as she watched Monika laugh and talk with such glistening in her eyes.

“Must be their strategic move. But if I didn't know that unnie, I would have no doubt of her being in rookie class, because you know, she honestly looks so pretty and young. How come all these years didn't have any effect on her? She looks even younger than when I used to work with her in Woo Fam, seriously.”

Subconsciously, Hyowon subtly rolled her eyes, feeling annoyance creeping in slowly.

“Unnie, I'll go to sleep now,” she said, effectively interrupting the older.

“Suddenly?”

“Yeah. Suddenly getting drowsy. Good night,” she said nonchalantly, dragging her feet toward her bedroom.

Taken aback, Monika hollered, “Yah, you said you'd help me hang the clothes!”

“You do that, unnie. I'll just do other chores tomorrow.”

 

 

“Unnie, what'cha watching?” Hyowon asked, briefly peeking at the phone screen the older woman fixed her eyes on, as she walked past her around the dining table.

“Ah, the video footages of kpop mission in SWF that they filmed last week. The production team shared to us in the judges' chatroom.”

“Oh, can I see it too?” Hyowon asked in excitement as she approached near Monika, curious how the dancers from current season did.

Monika looked up at the younger woman standing beside her, hesitating, “You can, but you can't leak anything to anyone before the actual broadcast.”

Hyowon scoffed, “You think I don't know such basic thing?”

“Okay, then let's see together,” Monika moved her chair a little to the side to give space to the younger.

Hyowon grinned and moved the other chair beside Monika before occupying on it.

They started watching the videos and amazed exclaims never stopped echoing in the room as they continued to admire the performances.

When it was Mannequeen's part, Hyowon side-eyed Monika a little to watch her reaction and found her looking awestruck.

Honestly, Hyowon was dying to know how Monika had been interacting with the particular woman she continued to meet during the show and how things were happening between them back again. But then, she had no reason to.

“Yah, Waackxxy is insane! Oh, Buckey unnie! How beautiful, she looks like a fairy.”

There goes her obsession again.

Hyowon said with a frown, “Unnie, you can't do judge with this kind of mindset, you know?”

“What do you mean?” Monika asked, clearly dumbfounded at her sudden comment.

“Like I mean,” the bob-haired her dry lips in frustration, “When you always keep thinking or saying that someone is pretty, gorgeous, beautiful, blah blah blah, this thing will get sketched in your head and cause bias when you judge. I mean, where has the Monika who ever said people should see dancers' talents over looks gone to?”

The older blinked, confused at the attack, “What are you talking a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter