Nightmare

Love has gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun was kissing her husband, and he looked extremelly beautiful.

Yul might be tall and physically strong. But his long silver hair and his facial features made him look more feminine than masculine.

They met on a train on a trip around Europe seven years before.

The couole instantly fell in love and never walked different paths again.

Even though Yongsun didn’t care about social and economic status, her clan made things difficult for months.

When Yul introduced the brunette to his father, she sensed a strange aura. Nevertheless, the Duchess only cared about the object of her affection.

After several discussions, her clan had no choice but to accept that relationship.

The couple got married in a big ceremony, similar to a wedding of a princess and a prince.

Yul accepted moving to her castle. However, the dark-haired woman noticed her husband disappeared during the night, from time to time. 

Once, when they were together for 3 years, Yongsun finally asked:

__ Why are you never in bed in the middle of the night? Where do you go?

Taken aback, it took the man a few seconds to respond:

__ I have anxiety crisis. So I need to breathe fresh air. Sometimes I also visit my father.

__ By the way, why doesn’t he come here? Like ever... __ The Duchess continued asking.

The beautiful man looked away but tried to act natural.

__ My father is a complex man. Don’t worry about that. He doesn’t know how to socialize. 

Yongsun didn’t seem completely satisfied with that answer. So she pushed a little:

__ Sometimes I feel like I don’t know you at all, babe. You rarely share something about your past, your family, your life.

Getting upset, the tall man became a bit passive-aggressive.

__ How about you, Yongsun? I know about the medical facility you keep in the old dungeons. Why are you always so pale and also disappear every now and then in that place?

The Duchess controlled her facial muscles. Nonetheless, her body felt that sudden attack.

__ I’ve got a condition. It’s hereditary. It’s been passed from generation to generation since forever. Even though it won’t kill me, it needs treatment.

Yul looked at his wife with concern and asked:

__ Why didn’t you tell me? What is it? What can I do to help?

The brunette caressed her man’s arm and smiled.

__ You can simply keep loving me. I didn’t want to alarm you. And the name is too complex. I can’t even memorize it. But it’s similar to leukemia.

__ What the hell, Yongsun-ah! This is too serious. I gotta take you to other doctors.__ The silver-haired man exclaimed.

The gorgeous woman hugged her partner and kissed his shoulder.

__ I’ve talked to countless professionals. Just hear me out. It may be a little painful. But I won’t die. Everything is under control. We have dealt with this issue for thousands of years. Although I don’t know who among my relati

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter