So many questions

Love has gone
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Duchess couldn’t think properly because her body was burning like lava. 

Yongsun’s instincts were clouding her mind, and she didn’t believe the silver-haired female’s threats. 

Instead of staying away, the brunette jumped on the werewolf and kissed her passionately again. 

Byul-YI lifted the vampire and let her body slide against hers.

__ Take me! I need you.__ The Duchess’s voice was filled with desire.

Despite being aroused, the taller one broke their physical contact and stated:

__ I’m tired of you. I’m going home.

__ Why? I can feel what you feel. I can read your thoughts too. Even though it’s absolutely accidental.__ Yongsun sounded frustrated.

The handsome one ignored her and went back to the mansion.

Byul-YI’s uncle introduced her to the host of the party and to some important guests.

They seemed to be impressed by her imposing presence. 

Noticing his niece’s uneasiness, the older man came up with an excuse to take her back home. 

After remaining silent for half an hour because of the man conducting the carriage, the niece entered the castle like a hurricane and inquired:

__ Tell me what’s happening to me! Why is my body changing? I never had a... !

The older man sighed and replied:

__ I warned you. You are bound to that woman. Your nature is taking over.

__ Huh? Even if it’s true, why would a grow between my legs? Make it make sense.__ Byul-YI growled.

The uncle pointed at the couch as an invitation and sat beside the girl after she calmed down.

__ Centuries ago, one alfa in our pack was born different from everyone else. As he grew, it was clear his body had both reproductive organs. Not fully developed. But he was neither male nor female. In that case, our ancestors could carry a child. Not impregnate someone.

The handsome one frowned in confusion and murmured:

__ That is insane. And I wasn’t born with both. That thing wasn’t down there.

__ Is it now?__ The old man asked casually.

The silver-haired werewolf shook her head and blushed before saying:

__ No.

__ You know what made it appear, right? Or should I say who?

Byul-YI stood up and walked around the room.

__ I was enraged. That vampire is... disgusting! I don’t understand.

Smiling, the elder shrugged and declared:

__ You’re attracted to her like bees to honey. And your instinct is to possess her, make a child with her. Let me warn you again. No matter how much you try to resist, you’ll fail. It’s like when a female wolf is in heat. The male is drawn to her to cover her. Nature found a way to link you to that woman. Your brother was sterile. It is your destiny to have a child with her. 

__ Stupid man! These are crazy legends! Nothing makes sense.__ The werewolf shouted.

Shrugging, the uncle pointed out:

__ You were born inside a frozen lake. Your mother kept you alive even after her death. You first breathed fresh air when you were 1 year old and was fed by a wolf until you were 3. The wolves raised you until you were 7. Are you really talking about crazy legends? 

Byul-YI ran her hand throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter