๊’ฐแƒ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿญ เป’๊’ฑ

๊’ฐแƒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ เป’๊’ฑ be:lift lab first girl group : ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ!
62e0fd.jpg
FLASHBACK 01
FLASHBACK 01
it is indeed a hard decision for me.
Sungyeon stood in the center of the arena, the spotlight casting a halo around her as she twirled her ribbon one final time. In her final performance as a rhythmic gymnast, Sungyeon took to the floor with a blend of nostalgia and determination radiating from her every move. With each graceful step, her body moved in perfect synchronization with the music, the ribbon in her hand becoming an extension of her very soul.
ย 
As the music swelled, Sungyeon's movements grew more impassioned, her eyes shining with a mix of joy and melancholy. She executed intricate spins and leaps with effortless precision, her years of training shows in every twist and turn. With the ribbon tracing arcs of vibrant color through the air, Sunghee poured her heart into the performance, each movement she thinks it as a farewell to the sport that had defined her for so long. The audience was captivated, swept up in the emotion of her final performance as a gymnast.

And as the music faded to a gentle close, Sungyeon stood tall, her chest heaving with exertion and emotion. In that fleeting moment, she had left her heart on the mat, a fitting tribute to a career filled with passion, dedication, and unwavering grace. The crowd erupted into applause, a crescendo of appreciation for her years of dedication and artistry in rhythmic gymnastics. She smiles, feeling proud of herself when she finally complete her last performance. It was indeed a performance that she's proud of, a last performance that she has been dreaming of.

After the performance, she sat down for her last interview as a national athlete, a glint of determination in her eyes despite the bittersweet moment. She force her smile as she face the cameras, answering every questions from the reporters. As the gold medal hung around her neck, she took a deep breath and finally announced her retirement from gymnastic world, shocking everyone in the room.

"I've cherished every moment I got here," Sungyeon said, she stopped for awhile to control herself before she continue her words. "But now, it's time for a new chapter. I'm stepping away to pursue my other passion. I hope that I will be able to meet you guys as a new me and when that moment comes, please support me and I hope that I will be able to receive a lot of loves just like how much I received now."

Her words paused again as tears slowly running down to her cheek. It was hard to make a decision but she believes that it is the best thing she decided to do. "With that, I'm Park Sungyeon, has officially stepped down from being a national gymnast. Thank you for all the love." Her words sparked a lot of reactions, but Sungyeon still with her decision to retire.

She smiles, walking to the front and give everyone in the room a full bow. With grace and gratitude, she bid farewell to one stage and eagerly embraced the next, ready to chase her dreams beyond the gymnastics arena. Her smiles appears when she saw her parents and twin brother, Sunghoon waiting for her down the stage as she hug all of them.

"Welcome to another hell, Suyeo!" Sunghoon's words only earns him a hit on his head from his parents, resulting to Sungyeon laughing so hard from it. It is indeed going to be another hell for sure but she will go through them and at least she got her twin brother by her side right?
AUTHOR'S NOTES
AUTHOR'S NOTES
the first flashback series! and it's about my girl sungyeon and her journey as a former national gymnast! i hope you will like them!

ย