๊’ฐแƒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜„๐˜€ เป’๊’ฑ

๊’ฐแƒ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ เป’๊’ฑ be:lift lab first girl group : ๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ค๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™š๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™จ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™จ!
62e0fd.jpg
CHERUBLISS
REVIEWS
REVIEWS
ca141ea0b5a77870965ceb016e166348.jpg
THE GALAXY . B2UTYVIP01 . CHOSEN
name: park sungyeon ( ๋ฐ•์„ฑ์—ฐ )
face claim: triple s sohyun
love interest: enhypen jay

about: my character! more about her will be coming soon!
click on the picture for the app link! status, 95% finished!

the sun: 02
the moon: 03
the star: 03
the eclipse: 02
supernova: 02
8aeb991f7a57e02155d0657a7fa97aa0.jpg
CELESTE . B2UTYVIP01 . CHOSEN
name: wang jihye ( ์™•์ง€ํ˜œ )
face claim: kiss of life haneul
love interest: riize anton

review: my second character! more about her will be coming soon! click on the picture for the app link!

status of jihye's profile: 75% finished!
2c00d6.jpg
THE ECLIPSE . SOURSOL . ACCEPTED
name: marina saavedra endo ( ๋งˆ๋ฆฌ๋‚˜ )
face claim: xg kondou chisa
love interest: zb1 seok matthew

review: hi sol! first of all, i'm so sorry for my late review on marina! i honestly has been skimming through the app earlier but i only have time now to actually read them in details!

okay first of all! i find it it cute that she really loves kuromi! and i honestly think that she does resembles kuromi a lot especially in her personality especially with her strong personality! such a small yet feisty girl we have here! but OMG I LOVE IT ON THE WAY SHE WOULD TRY TO CHEER UP OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE BEING SAD! that is so so cute!! oh her background is making me want give her a head pat :c she is such a strong girl!

i really love the love story between matthew and marina too! i can definitely imagine that my girl will be the one who will actually ship them the most and will giggle whenever she saw them together too! overall, i really love marina and she is accepted!!
2c00d6.jpg
THE SUN . H2GKMO . ACCEPTED
name: ryu damin ( ๋ฅ˜๋‹ค๋ฏผ )
face claim: lightsum chowon

review: hi jac! first of all, i love how you make her as i don't give a kind of girl (correct me if i'm wrong) i do enjoy reading the incorrect quotes too. at the first read, she does actually reminds me of hongjoong with her personality.ย  oh she loves cats! maybe she will actually get along with sungyeon through that like sungyeon will send her a random cat videos and they adore how adorable they are together! oh!! her vaping habits might add some dramas to the story!!

i think we can all relate with how much she hates mnet! i think i can imagine how sungyeon just laugh it off whenever she saw her reaction to working on with mnet and maybe having fun teasing her for that. with all of the things, i think she is a really good character to add colours in cherubliss so she is accepted!
2c00d6.jpg
THE MOON . MEOWZWRITES . ACCEPTED
name: iida hana ( ้ฃฏ็”ฐ่Šฑ )
face claim: illit moka
love interest: fong ka bo (oc)

review: hi eli! first of all, i'm so sorry for my late review! i have been too busy with assignments so i was just able to review it now! so let's go with the review!

i find that hana has a really adorable fashion sense! at first i was a little clueless on how hime gyaru and jirai kei looks like but as soon as i look for it, i do find it adorable and think it suits hana a lot! it feels like her fashion sense does mirror how she acts like too! ohhh another sanrio lover! i guess she loves my melody the most based on her vibes alone? poor baby got mistreated so much from bbc! at this point we all agree that we need to get bbc burned sometimes soon!! glad that at least she found herself more comfortable in be:lift instead!!

after reading everything, i can conclude that i really love how hana is giving out the sweet vibe with her being all cutesy and maybe she will be like kei in cherubliss instead? sweet with everyone around her!! i think that's all from me and i would gladly says that she is accepted!
2c00d6.jpg
THE STAR . YYXYLOONA . ACCEPTED
name: jeon jungah ( ์ „์ •์•„ )
face claim: kep1er yeseo

review: hello mia! first of all i was a little surprised to see a character who is a younger sibling to bts members! i can already imagine how much love as well as hates she will gets from her older brother's fans!

moving on to the review, i was laughing at the nickname cannibal jung! the way she loves to bite the members' tho! it reminds me to how obsessed san is with butts! the way jungkook buys her most of the clothes is so cute! i can already see that jungkook is that type of older brother who will buy everything for his younger sister and will also do anything for her! based on her personality, i think she will be that kind of girl who everyone will keep babying and giggles whenever they saw her when in fact she's not even the maknae! my she likes to learn cursing in different languages? i guess sungyeon will try to stop her whenever she tries to or even she will be the one who teach her sometimes!

poor baby got so many problems just because her brother is a really well known idol. the netizens should know when to shut up really! but after reading everything, i can say that she is sweet but i think she will also gives some colours to the group therefore, she is accepted!
2c00d6.jpg
THE ECLIPSE . HANXINGS . ACCEPTED
name: kim rian ( ๊น€๋ฆฌ์•ˆ )
face claim: triples seoyeon
love interest: enhypen sunghoon

review:

hi xiao! first of all, the first time i read about rian i was like "woah.. this is something i never thought of." but let's move on to the review!

the first part when i read it, i was thinking that she can be a close friend to sungyeon due to how they have pretty similar background(?) but the relationship is giving me another plot twist! poor baby got so much hard time at the school, how i wish i can hit them on behalf of rian :c aww that is so cute how her ears will be red when she get shy! think it would be fun to make her shy! the relationship between her and the group members are something that i think will make a good plot! i can imagine after the scandal where she started to open up, sungyeon will definitely feel bad and try to fix everything! she will probably be the one who try to pull her closer to the team too!

everything in other section are so perfect! i really love how you write the love story between sunghoon and rian too! i can already see that sungyeon will be complaining and ask sunghoon if he really crushing on her too which of course she will tell him not to like her due to how she views her! after all, she is a great character and i will put her status as accepted!

2c00d6.jpg
THE STAR . TORRENTS . ACCEPTED
name: inez gyeong ( ์ด๋„ค์ฆˆ๊ฒฝ )
face claim: ive gaeul

review: hello seth! first of all i'm so happy to see you giving me gaeul as her face claim because girl is so gorgeous!! but let's continue to the review should we?

ohhhh she's from uk! i definitely can see that she will confuse the members with her accent even for those who are fluent in the language! seeing her korean skills already giving me ideas of her trying to say something but turns out to mispronounce them and makes the members flustered because it gives a bad meaning too!! i really love her fashion sense and for some reason it also screams gaeul's style in real life? am i right? based on the personality, i think if there's only few members including without the sun or sungyeon in the schedule, she would definitely take the role to lead the babies right?

ohhh her being in her pride is definitely something sungyeon would get annoyed sometimes but she will definitely try to ignore that! just by reading her background, i believe that be:lift will definitely let her to involve herself into theater or maybe acting in the future if she wants to! her dislikes on countryside definitely giving me ideas on the girls going out for a camping and she is struggling to even make herself comfortable there! i guess it will be a fun scene!!

overall, i like how you create inez! it is so fun to read her profile and i will definitely says that she is accepted as she is a really interesting character!

2c00d6.jpg
THE SUN . DOVEFLOWERS . ACCEPTED
name: choi yesook ( ์ตœ์˜ˆ์ˆ™ )
face claim: weeekly monday
love interest: enhypen sunoo

review: hi dovey! i'm so sorry for my late review but let's start the review! first of all, i really find her name unique! her nickname given by sunoo is so cute too! i can already imagine him doing a silly shooting movement while saying that name! i also love her producer name, i love even it is just a jumble up one, it gives off a really unique vibe. for some reason, she reminds me of moonbyul's energy! i think her personality is fun to read, i think it is an interesting one too!
ย 
ohhh her hobby of hitting the gym is definitely going to make fans go wild and be like "skye oppa look so hot while working out!" let me know if i'm wrong! i can see that the members really see her like a dad especially the younger members! don't mind me but her able to break an apple with her hands reminds me of jongho! the idea of both her and sunoo having a shared account is so cute too! oh i can definitely see that people will say things like "so she's just queerbaiting all this time when she's actually a straight girl?" when the news of her dating sunoo came out!
ย 
THE INTRODUCTION IS SO FUNNY! sungyeon would definitely hiding behind the staffs watching her while trying so hard not to laugh. she might as well do a thumbs up while laughing silently too! please yesook and sunoo's relationship is so cute, i keep smiling while reading this section! i just really love fluffy stuffs like this! after reading everything, i really love her and will definitely say yes so she is definitely accepted!
2c00d6.jpg
THE MOON . HANXINGS . ACCEPTED
name: esther park (์—์Šค๋”๋ฐ•)
face claim: ichillin joonie
love interest: riize wonbin

review: hi again xiao! first of all, thanks for giving me another character! i'm excited to read about her given the fact that you gave me such an interesting character through rian before! let me just review esther real quick!

first of all, i love how her nickname is hammama, it is such a cute nickname! Her being shapeshifter is so funny! i can see how people will go all over twitter and say she looks like yada yada and some fans would say "x is x, and esther is esther"! it will be such a good twitter drama for some reason! oohhhh her controlling self will most likely make other members feels a little annoyed sometimes and i can imagine some would be whining about it sometimes!

however, for her story with kaden, when it was revealed that she was previously engaged she will most likely to get either kicked out or leave the group since it was a big deal for kfans and i believe fans especially kfans will do a lot of protests for her removal. if she is chosen, i hope you are fine with that! omg her trivia about her not moving until everyone wearing their seatbelts is so cute! i believe sungyeon would complain and calls her old woman for that! moving to her love story with wonbin, the way they first meet is so cute!

i can already imagine how sungyeon will react to wonbin simping on esther with how wonbin and sungyeon will bicker when sungyeon just straight up told esther about how wonbin likes her! i really love her, it gives me a lot of motherly vibes in her! hence, she is accepted! thank you again for applying for the second time btw <3
2c00d6.jpg
THE MOON . SEORORO074 . ACCEPTED
name: aliah francine marquez cheonย 
face claim: bini aiah

review: hello ahra! i was amazed when i saw aliah's face claim because she is so gorgeous! let's start with the review real quick! first of all, i love her competitive side! i think fans will most likely make a compilation of her being competitive! things like 'a thread of cherubliss ah-in being so competitive' will surely gains a lot of views! the fact that aliah would lock herself to cry does remind me of myself and i definitely can relate with that. oh i hope i can give her a hug whenever she feels like to cry ๐Ÿ˜ญ

it's adorable and endearing how her loves towards singing started from watching disney princesses! this may also be a reason for her to be called as 'princess' by the fans! and oh! the way i smile at the fact that she will go 'ha?' when she is confused at something just said to her! i think it's so cute and people will go "ah-ri and her confused self is so cute!"

however, i think you're lacking on relationship part! it would be nice if you can add more and maybe the cherubliss's overall relationship with her too since she is the mom of the group! it would help me to know how they interact with each other! the headline idea of the food combination is so unique! i think people who's not a filipino will go like "what combination is that?" or "that's such a unique one! maybe i should try it out" kind of reactions!

i think she is a fun character to work on but then so far the only thing to fix is her relationship part and other than that is good! she is now accepted! thank you for applying to the story <3
2c00d6.jpg
THE STAR . CATTOGOM . ACCEPTED
name: yang soyoung (์–‘์†Œ์˜)
face claim: csr yoo sua
love interest: kim daeun (fc: csr duna)

review: hi catto! thank you so much for sending out an app! i'm so sorry that you might ended up rush yourself to finish her but i'm thankful to receive an app from you! let's start with the review should we?

first of all, i love her english name, it's simple but i think it suits her and her vibe! her being sooha is such a good idea! i think it will definitely helps her a lot with the popularity especially among engene and i can definitely see why she and sungyeon became a duo that fans love the most especially with sungyeon being a twin sister to sunghoon! oh! cherubic charm is such a cool and beautiful name for her fansite! i can imagine people all over twitter be like "cherubic charm-nim did it again guys! look at how beautiful soyoung look T T"
ย 
the kaomoji language is such a cute and hilarious idea! i think she will ended up influence jihye to use kaomoji as well and the sun would be like "wtf are you guys using?" i think her trivias and relationships are looking good so far! ah! i also love how you can relate the name with malay words of sayang and that definitely caught my attention! last but not least, i love how you write about her love interest section! for some reason, it gives me warmth with how soyoung accepts and understand that daeun's reaction towards the topic of lgbtq+ i would definitely love to write about their love story!

so far she is a great character and would be a nice addition to the group! therefore, she is accepted! thank you so much for applying to this story <3
2c00d6.jpg
SUPERNOVA . H2GKMO . ACCEPTED
name: cheung yรฌzhลu (ย ๅผต่‰บๆดฒ)
face claim: tribe jia
love interest: enhypen niki

review: hello jac! thank you so much for being the first to apply for supernova! i'm so sorry for the late review so let me start the review real quick!

first of all i really her english name, i think eliza suits her really well! they way her parents calling their kids according to powerpuff girls character are so cute! her being golden retriever and sungyeon being maltese does remind me of sunghoon and jake as both of them are the maltese and golden retriever in enhypen! also, seeing that she will go all out for even the slightest thing to celebrate, i can feel like she will definitely go to all of the cafe events for her birthday if it is possible right?

oh! her liking cartoon will make the fans do the "stop babying your idol, but the idol in question."ย  trend and definitely make people go crazy to actually adopt her! everyone in twitter will go "i need to adopt this baby!!" and her knowing type of milk does remind me to tiffany who can identify every brands of water! so far the trivias and the relationship parts are all good!

the love story between niki and yizhou are so cute! imagine the members of both group went teasing them and even shipping them themselves! it would be so cute! and oh! the idea of yizhuo popping in to say hi during the member's birthday is so adorable, i really like that idea! so far i really love her and already feels like she will be a fun character to write so she is definitely accepted! thank you for applying once again jac <3
2c00d6.jpg
SUPERNOVA . LILYSATURN . REVIEWING
name: kim daeun (๊น€๋‹ค์€)
face claim: csr duna
love interest: yang soyoung (fc: csr sua)

review:

hi lily!ย i'mย so sorry thatย iย have been late to post my review but hereย iย am to finally do one! let's start it real quick!!

ย 

first of all, her bunny teeth are so cute!ย sheย will surely be so popular for her iconic bunny teeth!ย iย love how you describe things on appearance and fashion sense! it gives me a lot of idea howย sheย looks like and somehow her fashion sense does remind me ofย illit core! her personality section is good too,ย iย like how you expand it so well here! oh no poor babyย needย to experience such things :c her story of having a poor household makes me cry!ย sheย doesn't deserve that at all!! her dad needs to go to jail for that! >:cย 

ย 

the way she referring the fans as sunflowersย isย something so precious!ย iย can see that fans will go 'where'sย all the sunflowers?" as an inside joke! also, everything in theย triviasย section and relationship is good to me! oh, her being mad atย sungyeonย for thinking she replaced herย toย debut inย aespaย is so cute!ย sungyeonย would laugh so loud when she knew that especially with both of them ended up being anย aespaย reject! so far, everything is good andย iย have no comments for you to fix! it's a really good app and enjoy reading them! so she is accepted!

2c00d6.jpg
PLOTLINE . USERNAME . STATUS
name: here
face claim: here
love interest: here

review: here
2c00d6.jpg
PLOTLINE . USERNAME . STATUS
name: here
face claim: here
love interest: here

review: here