Chapter 3: Hugs and Kisses

The First Time (A D & M Contest Entry)

 

.

.

.

Feelings

That was what they were concerned about. Worried that they didn't feel the same for each other, they were restless thinking about it that if he or she liked someone else or even currently dating someone else. 

.

Yoochun's POV:

That's how much I love her. I'd put her as my priority rather than my boss and I'd cancel all my other important meetings just to meet her. I'm currently busy making a portrait of us. I'll name it You and I . 

I just can't wait so see her, in the middle of a Full Moon. In the middle of the freezing winter breeze. It would be so romantic

I texted " Bring a warm furry jacket later. You'll freeze to ice." then about a minute later she replied. " Of course :p. If I'll get a cold, you'll have to take care of me :) " . I just laughed and replied immediately " Yeah yeah. Don't worry. If you'd get sick i'd take care of you I promise :D " I confidently texted and about 3 more minutes she replied " If you'd get sick then I'll take care of you :) . " She texted and I just replied with a " :D " and I started to get my clothes that would make me more warm as I get outside.

I wore another t-shirt on top, a turtle neck sweater , a grey cardigan and a beige trench coat. A beanie, scarf and gloves to warm me up with thick boots im all warmed up.

I came out and started to walk as fast as I can. Just to see her immediately. From afar I saw her bright smile and her beautiful shining blonde hair. I saw her eyes full of joy and love. " I'm glad you came." She said as she hugged me tightly which caused me to slightly blush. " Let's go to the rooftop of the building." I said as I dragged her to the building which was the resturant that my family owned. She just curiously followed me and asked a few questions. " Where are we going Chun-shii?" She cutely asked as she walked faster to keep the speed i'm running to. " Wait and see." I just smirked as we were just a few steps away from entering the resturant. The employees just asked if I would eat here I just said later.

As we got to the stairs I wanted to surprise her, " Keep your eyes closed first." I said as I placed both of my hands above her eyes. " What is this madness about?" She just laughed being curious on what i'm gonna show her. As we got on the rooftop and I opened her eyes now. " Ta-Da" I smiled as I surprised her. " Oh my god,it's so beautiful." She said in English which was so cute. < End of POV>

Jessica's POV:

The view was truly beautiful. It had the view of the Han River which was as clear as the tears that would flow from someone's eyes. It also had the view of the full moon which was bright and pleasant to the eyes.

" I know, it's beautiful. As beautiful as you my dear." Yoochun seriously yet romantically said placing a kiss on my forehead gently. It caused me to be speechless and just blush and try to hide my face. " Don't hide your face. Your pretty. " He said again caressing my face and moving my hair away from my face. " But I'm ugly." I pouted as I looked down. " But you are the most beautiful for me. " He smiled as he place a hand on my chin and just kissed me gently yet sincerely. My eyes were wide open because it was my first kiss. He gently let go of the kiss and of my chin. " I want to tell you that I loved you the first time I saw you." He said sadly yet sincerely. I just smiled and hugged him. " What's the problem ? " He asked surprised on the suprise hug. " I feel the same." I sighed and tried to avoid looking straight in his eyes.

Under the moonlight I saw his face as the moon shined it's light on his face just like a spotlight. He just smiled and hugged me. " From this way forward and for the first time. You will be mine. I will call you mine." He said as he hugged me tightly. I just hugged back and rested my head on your shoulder. " For the first time... I got to felt how to love and how it feels to be loved. " I said sadly. " But don't worry. I'll always be here.. to love you."He said letting go of the embrace.

As we separated to rest in dreamland. He just cannot get out of my mind. His smile, his laugh , his humour but mostly... his love for me.

.

.