Chapter 5: Just Like The First Time

The First Time (A D & M Contest Entry)

.

.

.

It was finally the day they we're waiting for.

But that day reminded them on how everything started. From the akward first meetings to the time they realized that they we're meant to be.

"Well. You've been waiting for this day." Junsu opened the door and sighed as he approached her while she was touching her viel smiling. 

"Yes then." Jessica turned around and walked out the room to see her father. 

"Father!"Jessica ran to a hug to her father. " I didn't want to miss this special day of yours." Her father smiled and she just laughed. 

They we're on the aisle step by step.

"Your ready Chunnie?" Jaejoong whispered to Yoochun who was waiting at the aisle with him. " Of course." Yoochun replied yet gulped after. " Hey hyung I didn't choose you as the Best Man to make me more nervous!" Yoochun smacked Jaejoong lightly and whispered angrily. 

"Chill down Chun-shii. She's there now." Jaejoong was laughing silently and pointed right in front of Yoochun's face.

Yoochun was nervous yet really happy during that moment that he smiled so brightly at the end of the church you could still see his smile. 

"I trust you in protecting my daughter,young lad." Her father smiled and whispered something to him before handing his hand to him. "Oh yes sir. With all my life." Yoochun smiled and said sincerely. Then her father gave her hand to his and they walked towards the altar.

Well during the ceremony, they we're still wondering if it was true or if this was really a dream. It didn't seem long ever since they met For The First Time.

As it was almost a year ago.

" Mr.Park Yoochun, do you take Jung Jessica as your legal wedded wife?" The priest stared at Yoochun waiting for an answer. "Park Yoochun?" The priest asked again causing Yoochun to wake up from his wonderland or a.k.a his Paradise with his future wife. " I do!" Yoochun woke up and answered immediately with wide eyes.

After the whole thing..

" You may kiss the bride." The priest smiled at the couple and closed his book. Yoochun smiled and raised the veil and approached her till they're lips met. It's was just like The First Time they did it.

.

.

.

Boring rite? :P