5th member

Cherry Love 체리 러브

5th member Aeyoung

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0xuASWUXOmpE_7fggzO4
AFF Username  
lalalalala
Profile Link  
Full name  
Yang Aeyoung
Birthday  
13th August 1995
Age  
17 
 
Born (which country?)  
Japan 
 
Nationality  
Korean
Languages spoken  
Korea, Japanese, English(basic)
Nicknames  
Tokki (Bunny)
Character used  
Kim Shin Yeong
Personality  
She is clumsy at time. She can fall down wherever whenever. But, weirdly when it is required for her to be serious, all these clumsiness will disappear and her charismatic side will appear. She had natural talents in playing musical instruments. Although she's talkative, sometimes she had her moment which she loves to be alone under a shaded tree or in her room. She feels that romantic movie is really boring and can't stand to see people to be lovey dovey in front of her. She hates to see people pretend to be something else just for the sake of impressing people. She loves carrots a lot since her mom cook at least one dishes with a lot of carrots in it. if the one she trusted hurt her badly, it is hard for her to forgive them. She hates waiting a lot, so if it isn't worth for her to wait, she will not wait at all. Talks really fast when she feels excited. When she is sad or angry, she will try to calm herself down by humming a cheerful song. But, if she can't take it anymore, she will directly approach the one she's angry with. When she's really stressed out and have a lot of problems, she can really sleep easily, anytime anywhere..( Even while standing...-___-") She can't stand awkward or quiet atmosphere. She will start talking non-stop when this happened or even try to plot a prank on someone. She hates drama or people fighting in front of her, she will do anything to try to stop the fight but if she can't, she will just leave the room. She hates darkness a lot, cause she once trapped in an elevator when she's small. She hates to worry other. So, she will keep her problems to herself. Even when she's sick, she acts like she's okay. She will stand up for herself and you'll certainly don't want to see herd ark side. When something happened to her love ones, she will be totally angry and will do anything to help or protect them.
Likes  
-furry animals
-the oceans
-her piano and guitar
-roller coaster
-rabbits/bunny,carro-watching kpop drama
-the colour orange
Dislikes  
-being alone
-frogs
-darkness
-awkwardness -mathematical questions
-smokers
-vegetables except carrots
Fears  
Elevators
Habits  
-she likes to arrange the shoes at the door before going in the house
-no matter how tired she is, she'll take a bath before sleeping and wake up at 6 in the morning (except when she's stress)
-asleep easily (anyplace,anywhere even while standing) if really stressed out
-place her clothes anywhere while she is changing(so her room kinda messy with her clothes
-touch her hair when she's lying
Childhood history  
She was born in Japan, but she is pure korean. When she was 3, her father brought her to stay at Japan as her dad wanted to manage his business there leaving her mom and brothers behind since they had commitment in Korea and her mother thought her dad will take good care if her. But, her dad was super busy that he keep on working and didn’t pay attention on her. She kept on crying and isolated herself from anyone since then. When she was 5, she moved back to Korea and at that time she had already become an introvert child. Her brothers are really caring and tried to make her become a cheerful girl and kept trying to cheer her up. But, it didn't work out well. One day, she wanted to be alone, so she decided to sneak out to the highest building near her house. This is when she was trapped in the elevator. Her brothers found her(they followed her) and this is when she realized that her brothers had done a lot of things for her and she finally have someone which will pay attention on her and thus vow not to make her brothers or anyone worried about her again. Since then, she had become a different person, she no longer introvert and had become a cheerful girl that her brothers hoped for.
Family members  
yang seungho and Yang Seunghoon (seungho's younger brother) as her older brothers
Family background  
- Rich
Relationship  
- Single
Boyfriend  
Shinee Taemin. They had the biggest crush towards each other like forever. But none of them would like to be heartbroken that they keep their feelings to themselves.
Friends  
Best friend
Miss A suzy
IU
They are like the sisters to her and will always be they to support her. Some of the people that know about them will call them the 3 musketeers since they can't be separate when they are among themselves and they seemed to speak their own language too. As they know what on the other minds just by looking at their expressions, which sometime freaked them out too.
Stage name  
Aeyoung
Position  
Sub-Vocalist
Solo fanclub name  
wazzupdoc
Other talents  
Composing, play guitar and piano
Pre-debut  
17th April 2012
Persona  
4-D tokki
Solo member symbol  
 
imgres.jpg