Chapter 1

Cherry Love 체리 러브

Daemi's POV

"ANDE! UMMA, DON'T GO!" I shouted with my tears falling as appa pulled me back to the car. When we were inside the car, I hit appa's chest and shouted at him.

"APPA! I HATE YOU! YOU MAKE UMMA GO AWAY!"

"Okay...Daemi cool down...Appa is in the wrong...okay?" Appa said while patting my head.

"UMMA IS GONE! HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO COOL DOWN!?" I screamed in tears while leaning my head against appa's chest...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10 years later

"OMG! Jung Daemi! I got the results of the audition!" Amber unnie yelled while barging into my house.

"What is it?" I blinked my eyes curiously as Amber unnie opened the envelope. It read:

 

Jung Daemi and Amber Liu can come to SM Entertainment in Seoul for training, since they've been selected. We sincerely hope that they will be there.

Signed, Lee Soo Man, Founder of SM Entertainment

 

We looked at each other before we smiled crazily.

"WE ARE GOING TO SEOUL!!!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Seoul

"Waaaa......" We chorused as we step out of Seoul Airport. "It's so nice here!"

It was winter time so we saw the beautiful white snow fall on the cold hard ground. "Brr....." My teeth chattered. It was the first time I've been so cold! "I've told you to wear a warm nice fuzzy coat!" Amber unnie scolded. I pouted. I hate it when Amber unnie teases me.

"Oh!" Amber unnie tried to changes the topic. I giggled. "Let's go to the SM Building before we freezde to death!" Since the SM Building was just opposite of Seoul Airport, we just had to cross the road and we are there!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the SM Building

"Annyeonghaesaeyo!" I greeted the receptionist. She smiled and greeted back.

"What can I do for you?" She asked politely.

"We are here to see Lee Soo Man, duh!" Amber unnie scoffed. I glared at her and she gulped.

"Sorry for my friend over there, Miss! She's really in a bad mood today." I apologised.

"Don't worry! Oh, and you said you two wanted to see Mr Lee? His office is just upstairs, Room #604. You can just go there." The receptionist smiled and pointed at a room upstairs. I thanked her and me and Amber unnie ran up the stairs and knocked on the door.

"Come in." An old gruffy voice said from behind the door. We gulped and opened the door timidly. We saw that they were 4 other girls and the rest of SM Family. Everyone whispered as me and Amber unnie as walked to Lee Soo...no I meant Mr Lee.  "So...my girls....are you ready for your training?" Mr Lee said. "Yes we are!" Me and Amber unnie exclaimed.

"Good....good...." Mr Lee said. "Now introduce yourself..."

We gulped. Ottokae? Introduce ourselves? Infront of everybody?

"Annyeonghaesaeyo everyone. I'm Amber Liu, the fierce rapper imnida!" Amber unnie stuttered. I was worried. What if everyone disliked us?

"Good....now Daemi...your turn...." Mr Lee said. I gulped and cleared my throat. "Annyeonghaesaeyo everyone. I'm Jung Daemi, little sister of B.A.P Daehyun. I am usually known as "The Shy Girl With A Shy Voice"." I shyly said as I heard whispers.

"Wow! She's so pretty!" "Is she really Daehyun's little sister?"

"It seems that you are Amber and you are Daemi, right?" He pointed to the wrong person. We shaked our heads. Uh oh! I thought. Does this guy have a kind of illness?

"HAHA! I'M JUST KIDDING!" Mr Lee said as his tears fell out. The rest of the others also laughed.

"HAHA! LOOK AT THAT FACE! IT'S EPIC!" Jonghyun cried out. The rest laughed even harded now.

We both pouted. We were so embarassed!

"OMG! Sorry about that! I just wanted to play a trick on my trainees!" Mr Lee said as he stop laughing. The rest also stopped laughing.

"It's alright." I smiled with a sickly-sweet smile on my face. "It was... kinda fun actually..." Amber unnie nodded too. "Okay! Now, let the other members introduce themselves!" Mr Lee exclaimed.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo! Seon Yul imnida! Nice to meet you Daemi!" She smiled. I smiled back. As the others introduce themselves, Amber unnie was busy talking to her new bandmates. I smiled at that. Amber unnie never had friends before.

"Annyeonghaesaeyo Seon Yul unnie, Hae Mi unnie, Aeyoung unnie and GaYoung unnie." I bowed to them 90 degrees. They bowed back. Suddenly I spotted Tiffany and Jessica unnie and called out to them.

"SICA UNNIE! FANY UNNIE!" I shouted out. They heard me and waved to me. I grinned and waved back. When I was about to say something, Mr Lee ordered:

"LET'S GET TO YOUR DORMS!"

WTF MR LEE?!

---

Hi guys :D I'll be doing double-update today! *yay!* LOL

This is the 1st chapter. :3 Hope it is not boring ^^ 

5StarAngel going off~

NO! I am NOT going offline!

I'm having a rest XD