Himchan and Jongup

Robot

 

I scrubbed at my eyes for a second before waking and finding a sleeping Daehyun about… 2 centimeters from my face. Our foreheads were pressed together and I could feel his breathing, I almost shirked.  Daehyun’s face was not only near mines but his hand was placed on my hip and our legs were entangled, somehow one of my leg managed to attach itself to Daehyun’s hip which I immediately swung off. I felt my breath hitch and my throat close, do not freak or scream, its not like Himchan doesn't do this. Himchan has slept with me for a year though, constantly sneaking out around with girls then coming into my room during the middle of the night, cause he wants me and misses me. But I've known Himchan for years and I just met Daehyun, the other day. 

 

"GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHK!" I screamed I was done debating; I just couldn't contain myself and let it out... I'm not going to debate amongst myself because of a 'guy' I just met, that was sent to me. 

"Hmmm? What's wrong darling?" Daehyun woke stifling a yawn looking across at me. *And you ask me what's wrong? You're the PROBLEM.* 

"D-d-darling?!" I said in shock, *I'm not a woman...* Daehyun just smiled and nodded.

"Why are you still in my bed? And why are you so close to me?" I shrieked and tried to push away from Daehyun who held me close as if I wasn't trying to get out of his grasp. 

"Because, I couldn't resist how angelic and peaceful you looked when you were asleep" Daehyun smiled still holding me close. 

I pushed at his chest, "Just how long were you watching me?" I struggled to say as I continued to work my way out of his grip.

"Hmm... about 23 hours... 30 minutes for resting... 30 minutes for looking at myself and... 22 hours to watch you sleep... I think so... most likely" Daehyun said brightly while shrugging. I shivered. *He watched me through the night... creep.* 

"I am not, you also fell off the bed so I picked you up and brought you to sleep by me" Daehyun said with a worried face that frowned. I cringed at the thought. 

"I would've been better on the floor" I told to Daehyun who looked at me as if I was crazy. * I should've slept on the floor, but I just couldn't leave my baby, bed, I'm so sorry!* 

"I can't leave my wife on the floor" Daehyun chuckled and my eyes automatically rolled but then stopped when Daehyun's hand came in contact with my face. He caressed my cheek then my jaw which went slowly under my chin tickling it. I swallowed and tried to gulp the lump that had formed in my throat. 

"W-w-what d-do you J-Jung D-D-Daehyun a-are d-doing?!" I barked out all broken and swiped his hand from my neck. I looked at my chest since I couldn't hang my head down, but Jung Daehyun, with a tap of his fingers at my chin titled my head up to look at him. I felt my eyes widen, * Why is he doing this? Can he not do this? He's so close... Why are you getting so worked up?!* 

His face got close and almost closing the gap between us. I felt my breath hitch again, * just when I had my cool under control.* I looked into his eyes that were so brown and clear then looked away. "Junhong look at me, look me in the eyes" Daehyun spoke not so playfully. I looked over at him for a quick second before looking away again. Daehyun grunted then held my face in place looking straight into his eyes. 

"I noticed... why do you get so 'w-w-what D-Daehyun...' for?" Daehyun imitated me. I squinted at his stupid imitation of me. *That's not how I sound like right? Why are you changing the subject...* I'm not playing this anymore. I ruffled my hair and got out of bed. 

"You didn't answer me" Daehyun said pulling me back by my wrist under him, placing both hands by my head and his knees tightly into my thighs, I was trapped.

"What are you doing?" I rolled my eyes and blew my bangs. 

"If you keep doing that your eyes will pop out!" Daehyun said in a subtle warning tone. I'd rather have them pop out then. I face palmed myself. 

"Wifeu?" Daehyun called while removing my hands from my face. 

"Make me breakfast." 

"Yes!" Daehyun smiled then continued, "if you answer me." Daehyun sat on me waiting for my answer. I groaned and he smiled down at me,this piece of heavy machine. 

"Ah~ ahh my hip" I whined as I felt the pressure from where Daehyun was sitting. I swear I could feel bruises form where he was sitting. I bucked my hips up and squeaked. That was unnecessary friction. I could feel my cheeks heat. Daehyun leaned over down to my face. "Are you okay? You're getting pink" Daehyun said and swept his cool fingers across my forehead. "You don't have a fever...or am I cutting your circulation off?" Daehyun said putting his forehead onto mines. "You idiot, I'd be purple then" I said between my teeth as he sat back up but then squeaked once more as Daehyun's crotch rubbed against mines again. He has a crotch... Daehuyn just sat and watched me. Aish why did umma and appa send such a stupid robot? 

"I-I just have a hard time speaking when you're around!"  I spoke quickly looking away. Daehyun blinked then smiled, "Liar."

"W-w-what?" my heart sped up *what does he want to know?!* 

"My data base says so and I know so" Daehyun said, I sighed at this and tried to calm my racing heart beat.

"I-I-I get nervous okay" I said keeping my cool, like I am, and rolled my eyes. *I sound like a girl...*

"For what?" Daehyun asked. *Just how many more questions are you going to ask? We aren't playing 20 questions are we? Aish so curious!*

"There's nothing to be nervous or afraid of" Daehyun said hugging me into the bed.

"Right.... because I'm afraid of you" I mumbled to myself, "...afraid of what you can do, you're the problem." The word troublesome is written all over him like Himchan. 

"I'll go make breakfast now" Daehyun said smiling down on me before getting up to leave. I sighed and watched him leave, *will that stupid robot be okay?*

Aiiii today Jongup comes back home from karate camp...but I don't have anything to surprise him with...maybe Himchan does? Never mind Himchan is just straight up dense. Should I pick him up from the bus stop? Waittt what time does he come back again? The door bell suddenly rang bringing me back and I sprang out of bed sprinting down the stairs, more like slipped the whole way down, stopping Daehyun by crossing his path from answering the door. How would I tell HImchan and Jongup that my parents sent me a robot because I can't take care of myself and that I'm still a kid? 

"STAY! In the kitchen and finish cooking" I said to Daehyun placing my hands on his chest pushing trying to get him back into the kitchen. Daehyun cocked his head with eyes locked on the door. 

"Please? I can get the door" I whined a bit. Daehyun still looked to the side not listening. I grabbed Daehyun's hands and lead him back into the kitchen and ran to the door.

"Oh... It's you..." I said disappointed as I saw the same derp face as I saw everyday.

"Yah! That's not how you treat your hyung" he whined with that particular 'ageyo' face. 

"E-W, Himchan-ah" I sneered then smiled. Himchan closed the space between us and reached his arm around me grabbing my , meaning apology accepted. I squealed letting out a high pitched scream. Himchan still grabs me and I, still and never will, get used to it. 

"Mhmm what's that smell?" Himchan smiled as he walked passed me into my house. 

"Junhong who's there?" I heard Daehyun from the kitchen. Daehyun not hearing a response came out with an apron on and a spatula in hand. "Do you know him Junhong?" Daehyun said squinting his eyes judging Himchan, "he looks like a ert, molester, pedo..." I choked on my spit. Himchan scrunched his nose in disaprroval at the words Daehyun named him off as.

"Himchan this is my... co----" getting cut off Daehyun finished for me, introducing himself, "I'm Junhong's hus----" I cut him off this time covering his mouth with my hand to keep him from revealing that he's my 'husband'. 

"H-h-he's my cousin... yeah" I scratched my head making it up, that sounds good, "that my parents told to watch over me since they're going to be gone, y'know" I spoke quickly with complicated hand signs.

Himchan took my hand and pulled me towards him, "they should've just asked me to take care of you! I've been with you since you and Jongup were around!" Himchan pouted to me. *HELL NO, even my parents don't want you to take care of me, they want me pure.* 

"Ah yes, nice to meet you, I'm Himchan, Junhong's childhood friend" Himchan beamed brightly extending his hand to Daehyun who just looked at his hand like it was dirty or dirty. Daehyun took me back into his grasp putting and arm over my torso protectively. Himchan gasped. 

"Junhong's mine." And with that Himchan looked at Daehyun with eyes wide not believing a single thing Daehyun just did and said. *I don't want a fight! Especially with Himchan and possessions! Himchan gets mad...*

"W-WHAT?!" Himchan began with a shaking voice. 

"Ahh! The food Daehyun!" I said cutting Himchan off before he could start even more and slung off Daehyun's arm otherwise there would've been some screaming and yelling by now. Daehyun left and shrugged whiled I turned to Himchan who was blowing steam. 

"Its okay hyung" I laughed at Himchan who had become red with in a matter of seconds. "Stop that or your pretty ulzzang face will get ugly" I laughed then hugged Himchan. He groaned into my hug loosening up. "Can you massage my hips hyung? They hurt" I asked 'innocently' to Himchan who popped his head up from my chest with a 180 degree change in mood. 

"What? Of course you're hyung can do that! Come here" Himchan beamed smiling now and taking my hands. If this was the only way to get this stupid derp to be happy, it was all in the skin ship since I hate it. Himchan lead us into the living room and sat on the love seat closest to him instructing me to stand in front of him. Himchan took my hips into his hands taking hold and started to firmly massage in circles. I nearly screamed, it hurt but felt so good. I put a hand on Himchan’s shoulder and one over my mouth, I have ticklish hips. Himchan smirked up at me liking the sight, I almost kicked him. Himchan's hands were wandering closer to my member and I groaned, "that's not my hip you idiot!" I smacked Himchan's hands away. Dirty, dirty, dirty derp, that idiot alway wants to touch me. Daehyun came out of the kitchen and scanned the scene cocking an eyebrow and Himchan responded with a smile. I then heard the familiar breathing of that someone and sprinted to the foyer stopping to stare at that familiar body frame and face with that smile that I could notice from miles was smiling at me. 

"Jongup-ah!~" I shouted as I jumped up onto him and into his arms swinging my legs over his waist.

"Junhong" Jongup chuckled melodiously as he ran his hand through my hair, I missed that feeling. "I missed you" Jongup whispered into my ear and I hugged him tighter. Jongup was gone for two months for karate camp and made me suffer two months with Himchan... Not so fun when you know that he wants to take you down. I snuggled into the hug for a moment longer then bit in between Jongup's shoulder who automatically shrugged up his shoulders letting out a grunt. I slid off and smiled at him who slowly reached behind me and gave a hard squeeze to my before retreating his hands to my wrists that were going to smack him. I let out a loud shriek, "JONGUP!" Letting one wrist go he let me hit a few times while repeating 'sorry' with a smile. 

"Ah it's still the same!" Jongup chuckled at my reaction then patted my . I will never get used to it. Jongup knows I hate it since Himchan does it enough, I always have to watch my since I know Himchan wants it, ew and Jongup's not helping.

I hit him one last time noticing his hard rock cheetos, "wahh did you get more musc---" I felt up the arm Jongup had lifted up before getting interrupted. 

"Who's that?" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Haha right now it seems more Jonglo than Daelo, is it just me? Lol 

Omo omo omo, It's going to be Daehyun’s birthday soon. *____________________* I need ideas, you guys can request one and I'll choose and see if I can go off that. ;D 

I hope you enjoyed! Comment and subscribe! 

I Missssss BAP POOOOOOOOOO.