Leaders

GAME

 

Walking inside her room feeling frustrated with everything that happened when they’re about to debut and lie down on her bed, closing her eyes out of frustration. Why can’t things go smoothly? Right when one member is completely healed from her injury, another member fall sick. She can’t even cry in front of that member to express her frustration because it will make the member feels guilty.

 

“Lee Jongyun, I understand your feelings. Just come here, visit me and let’s talk. I know this is frustrating, I’m frustrated as well but let’s talk. Don’t just hold things to yourself, it’s not healthy. There’s a reason why we’re together, so don’t face things alone by yourself,” Jongyun reads the text message she receives from her leader as a tear falls down her cheek. She used to be the magnae but she never really shares her feelings with them as like Eun Mi, she keeps things to herself.

 

Jongyun sits down on her bed, put her phone in her pocket and walk out of her room to the hospital where Eun Mi is. She’s careful with her steps because with rumors or new girl group SM is debuting, fans had already gathered in front of the company to figure out whose debuting and who’s in the group. Everyone basically knows who they are as they’ve been doing underground promotions alone, so each of them already have their own fans, but they still want to keep their training at SM Entertainment a secret. People already posted up about Eun Mi being admitted in the hospital and saying things like she’s not debuting because she’s in the hospital. Eun Mi is one of the most popular trainee, just like Han Kyu Wan because of her long training period, but no one really knows about them being siblings yet.

 

Going out of her dorm, Jongyun takes a taxi to the hospital. Truth is she doesn’t know anything about Eun Mi’s injury yet. She just get a text message from Hyuna who told her that Eun Mi is now in a hospital, not really knowing if it’s serious or not, she just broke down feeling like there’s a lot of challenges they’re facing right now. They just finish meeting Mr. Park and were supposed to pack up their bags to go to Los Angeles with EXO but no, something needs to happen to them.

 

“Jongyun,” one word from Kim Jun Myeon with a worried expression planted on his face is enough to let her know that it is serious. Kris is no where to be found as well. The two person who cares most about Han Eun Mi is telling her that she needs to be worried as well. No matter how good Jun Myeon is at acting, Jun Myeon can never lie when it’s about Eun Mi. He just can’t. Jongyun enters the room where Eun Mi is and was shock at her bandaged leg as she smiles welcoming Jongyun who just arrives, open out her arms like a mother seeing her daughter.

 

“Unnie!!” Jongyun runs to Eun Mi and hug her tightly, feeling so sorry about her frustrated feelings just now. She shouldn’t feel like this when she knows Eun Mi must have felt more frustrated than she did. Sparkle is all in the room except for Min Yoong who went out to meet A-Jax earlier but is on her way to meet Eun Mi after getting the text message from Hyuna.

 

“Aww don’t cry baby! I’m alright dear but we’re going to change all of our dance steps. I’ve talk with Mr. Park, and he agrees with it. Good that we all had recorded our teasers, right? So, after we come back from Los Angeles, we need to practice hard for our new dance routine. So it means our debut will be pushed back a bit. Is it ok for you?” Eun Mi asks the sobbing magnae. Jongyun didn’t say anything but just nod her head.

 

“Minyeo-yah! Are you ok?” Jongyun recognized that voice. She let go of Eun Mi and hug him tightly right away. He hugged her tightly, trying to calm her down.

 

“Se…hun… I… don’t… I yonno why I yant stop yaying!!” Jongyun said and hug him tightly. Jongyun is crying so hard right now that Sparkle don’t really know why. Though Eun Mi hurt her leg but Jongyun’s crying so hard as if Eun Mi can’t debut anymore.

 

“You don’t know why you can’t stop crying? Why are you even crying? Noona is ok, she’s fine. What if Luhan hyung sees you hugging me this tightly?” Sehun asks Jongyun and she just tighten her hug.

 

“Who is Luhan? I don’t know who’s Luhan! I only know Oh Sehun!” Jongyun said as she continue crying. Luhan heard everything but he just smiles at her words because he can no longer say anything about their friendship. It’s stupid of him to get jealous of Sehun just because they’re so close. After crying for so long, Jongyun ended up falling asleep on Sehun’s lap. Not wanting to wake Jongyun who was so exhausted because of her crying, EXO members leave Sehun in Eun Mi’s room.

 

“Noona, do you know why she cry?” Sehun asks, smiling as he looks at Jongyun who’s sleeping on his lap.

 

“Because she feels guilty and she feels sorry for me. She’s young Sehun, I understand if she’s ever get mad at me for pushing our debut behind.” Eun Mi said.

 

“You sound like her mother. She’s not mad at you for pushing their debut behind but she’s mad at herself for blaming you for it in the first place. She’s mad at herself for not understanding you but you always put yourself down to understand all of them.” Sehun said as he slowly play with Jongyun’s hair.

 

“I am their mother Sehun. While they stay away from their family, I need to be a mother and a father to them. A place for them to feel safe at, a person they always need, someone who they know will always be there for them when everyone leaves. You guys are young, and even though you understand the lonely feeling you face as you train, Jun Myeon and I will never let any of you feel the true loneliness we felt back then when we cry ourselves to sleep because of the hardship we face to see people leaving us. We won’t let any of you feel that.” Eun Mi said to Sehun, wiping off her own tears as she reminds herself back to everything she feels.

 

“There’s a reason why they pick you guys as leader. I can’t understand it now.” Sehun said, giving a kiss on Jongyun’s cheek as he too falls asleep in Eun Mi’s room. 

 

====================================================================================================================

Sorry for the lack of update. I was admitted in the hopsital for appendic and just got out from hospital like... 2 days ago? my wound still hurt so pray for my fast recovery.

Jongyun, hope this is one of your fav chapter!!