Going home... or not?

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

 

 

Ashly's POV

We finally reached our van after escaping from the fans. I panted while glancing at the others. Is everybody here? I guess so.

The car started running from the building. We stayed in silence until Yvonne decided to talk.

"It's so hot, surrounded by the fans" she fanned herself. "I don't like hot places"

"I know it" I reply.

"I really want to go home and sleep" Stephanie said.

"Uh, no, girls. We're not going to your home" manager unnie said. We gasped. Is this manager intend to kindap us?

"So?" Carol spoke.

"We'll meet your new dorm" manager unnie smirked. Our faces brightened.

 

Queenie's POV

Wow. The dorm is so...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

EXTRAORDINARY.

(guys, please imagine the roof is just straight, cause there's a surprise there ;) )

 

"U... Unnie... Is this really our dorm?" Yannie blinked repeatedly, stating her shockness.

"Yes!" manager unnie smiled.

"REALLY?!" Ella yelled.

"Yes!" she smiled once again. "Let's go inside"

We followed her inside.

 

Wow.

"This is Ashly and Ella's bedroom" she opened a door.

 

Ashly unnie was on her way to step in to her bedroom when manager unnie stopped her.

"Let's see the others' room first" she smiled. Ashly unnie smiled and nodded.

"Next, Caryn and Queenie's bedroom" manager unnie opened a door after we walked a little.

I like the room. A LOT!

"Next, the kitchen" we entered a room without door.

Oh. My. God.

"And, dining room is just beside it" we turned our head to face an awesome dining room.

(just imagine there are 10 chairs...)

We walked again.

"This is relaxing room" manager unnie opened a door.

(imagine there are game consoles and karaoke)

Well, well... I won't leave this house.

 

Stephanie's POV

I LIKE THIS DORM. IT'S LIKE A CASTLE! MY DREAM CASTLE! OHMYGOD OHMY OHMY OHMY!

"And there are 2 bathrooms each floor. I'll show you one. Don't worry about the other, it's just the same" manager unnie opened another door.

"Okay. That's the 1st floor. Next, 2nd floor" manager unnie led us to the stairs.

"But unnie... Don't we have a swimming pool?" I asked.

"We have. I will show you later" she smirked.

"Fine" I said, curious about her smirk. We went to the 2nd floor.

"This floor is filled with bedrooms. The 3rd is your studio and some extra rooms. And I have a surprise on the rooftop" she smirked again. We nodded.

"This is Stephanie and Yvonne's room" she showed us a spectacular-looking bedroom.

"Yes! I like this room!" Yvonne jumped. I took her hand and jumped with her. We jumped like idiots.

"Stop it, girls. We'll see the next bedrooms!" manager unnie smiled and led us to walk again.

"This is Min and Yannie's room" she opened another door.

 

"I like it so much!!" Yannie squealed. Min laughed.

"Enough, girls. 1 more bedroom to go!" manager unnie walked again. We followed behind her.

"And this is Sidong and my room!" she smiled and opened a door.

"I really like this room, unnie!" Sidong hugged manager unnie.

"Next, the 3rd floor!" manager unnie said after her hug with Sidong.

 

Caryn's POV

"This is your dance studio" manager unnie opened a door, revealing a wide room.

(imagine there's no people there...)

"Next, your walk-in-closet!" she opened another door.

"And if that's not enough, we have 3 more walk-in-closets!" she dragged us into another rooms.

Oh my god... I really like this place!

"And... the rooftop surprise!" manager unnie clasped her hands and brought us to the rooftop.

"OH MY!" Ashly unnie gasped.

"SO THIS IS THE SWIMMING POOL!!" Stephanie barked.

"THIS IS SO COOL!!" Min and Sidong shouted.

Yeah. I'll never leave this palace.

"Woah... It's 1 hour already... This house is so big to be toured" I said. The others chuckled.

"I'm tired. Let's watch some show" Min asked. We nodded and went to relaxing room. But when we arrived in 1st floor, the lights were all turned off.

 

Min's POV

"Unnie... Did you turn the lights off just now?" I asked, reffering to manager unnie.

Silence.

No answer.

"Where is she?" Ella unnie asked. I shook my head, which I guessed isn't visible to be seen by her.

I rubbed the wall, hoped to find the light switch, when suddenly-----

"SURPRISE!"


Keroro keroro co-author here~

I spent 2 hours of writing this chapter, cause you know, it's not easy to find the images :)

So how's the dorm? Do you like it?

And... if I miss something, don't hesitant to tell me!

I wonder who says surprise... Aren't you?

See you in the next chapter! ;)