Schedules for today!

New Girls' Generation?! [Story Starts]

 

Hye Sung's POV

I struggled as I heard Hyun Mi called my name.

"Hye Sung unnie! Hye Sung unnie!" she hopped on the ground. I opened my eyes, just half of my eyes.

"What... You interrupted my sleep..." I buried my face into the pillow.

"We have a schedule this morning!" she yelled. My eyes now opened widely.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!" I hopped from my bed and stole a glance at Hyun Mi. She has wore her costume. AAARGH, I'M LATE!

 

Jun Min's POV

I laughed mentally when I saw Hye Sung unnie rushing. We have 5 more hours before the schedule and she rushed like that.

Finally, we're in the company van.

"Aish, you're so late, Hye Sung-ah" Yun unnie groaned while the car was running. This time, I couldn't hold my laughter.

"What's wrong, Jun Min unnie?" Dong Jae asked, confused.

"Nothing... I'm just imagining how Hye Sung unnie rushed just now... It's kinda funny" I laughed again.

"She didn't even sang in the shower" Sun Ye unnie put her hand up. I high-fived her and we bursted into laughter. Hye Sung unnie pouted.

"Stop it, girls. Grow up" Minyoung unnie (CA/N : Sorry I didn't tell you earlier about the manager! Her name is Park Minyoung, not that Park Minyoung who was Lee Min Ho's girlfriend ^^) spoke.

"So... unnie, where will we go?" Raena unnie asked.

"We'll have a performance at Music Bank, then we'll have a photography session for your album cover" Minyoung unnie said.

"And when will this busy day ends?" Eun Ki unnie asked. She seemed to be bugged because she’s forced to wake up in the morning, one of her dislikes.

“I don’t know... 7pm, maybe? Or longer? Cause you will need starry night for your album cover, which means the photography session will be held at night” Minyoung unnie explained.

“Aish... unnie, I’m tired already... Why is the ing air conditioner didn’t turn on?!” Hye Sung unnie cursed under her breath, but she made it a little louder that we heard what she said.

“NO CURSING WORDS, OKAY?” Mia unnie hitted her back. She glared at Mia unnie.

Aigoo, Hye Sung unnie was really unhappy about waking up in the morning.

 

Yun’s POV

After finishing our performance, we needed to pass the fans again, which I didn’t like -___________________-

I didn’t mean I didn’t like the fans, I hate their fangirling.

Squeals here, squeals there.

Hands here, hands there.

Touch here, touch there.

GAAAAAHH.

“Great. Just great” I cursed myself in the van. The other members looked at me, except Hye Sung. She has slept by the time she entered this car.

“What happened?” Eun Ki asked.

“A fan pulled my shirt so hard that I slipped and my heels are broken now” I lifted my high heels, which heels were already broken. The other members bursted into laughters, except Hye Sung.

“Aigoo unnie, they love you so much that they pulled you like that!” Hyun Mi laughed harder and harder, that—

“I’m trying to sleep here” Hye Sung mumbled, making us broke into laughters even more.

“Hye Sung-ah, I will break your PSP into pieces if you don’t wake up” Raena chuckled. Hye Sung immediately got up and snatched her PSP from Raena’s hand.

“It’s not good to sleep all day long” I lectured Hye Sung. She nodded in embarassment and started playing her PSP.

“Unnie... Isn’t this our dorm?” I asked Minyoung unnie as we entered the dorm’s garage.

“Yes” Minyoung unnie snapped. “It’s just 12 pm in the evening. The photoshoot starts at 7 pm later at night. I guess we could take a rest? BUT NOT SLEEPING. I HATE WAKING YOU UP, ESPECIALLY YOU EUN KI AND HYE SUNG”

“So... I guess... we’ll...” my sentences were cutted by the other members.

“SWIMMING!”

 

Hyun Mi’s POV

I dived into the swimming pool. This was so cool and refreshing.

Dong Jae grinned widely as she took a bucket full of water and poured it swiftly onto Sun Ye unnie’s head.

“Yah, Dong Jae, you’ll die this time!!” Sun Ye ran to Dong Jae playfully.

We really enjoyed this time, until—

“Mind if I join?” someone spoke behind me. I looked back and found Jessica in her swimsuit.

“Sure!” I answered happily. In the corner of my eyes I could see Yun unnie and Mia unnie was in a serious conversation. I approached them, eavesdropping.

“She’s sweet outside but actually she’s a real inside” Yun unnie snapped. I gasped, but not too hard.

“She’s a moe-moe girl” Mia unnie said.

“Moe-moe? What is that?” Yun unnie asked.

“BI-PO-LAR-” Mia unnie said it out loud, not caring how it hurted me. Jessica is my best friend, and they offended her like this? This is a backstabbing.

“Excuse me, mind if I join this conversation?” suddenly Jessica appeared beside Mia unnie and Yun unnie.

“Sorry, but the conversation is private. Would you mind to leave us?” Mia unnie snapped, I knew from her tone, she was very mad and she could kill Jessica anytime. Who didn’t know Mia unnie? She’ll use violence if she’s mad, like what she did to Hye Sung unnie earlier.

“Look at the time! It’s time to go back to my dorm” Jessica said and went out from the swimming pool, running. I glared at my annoying unnies and ran to chase her.

“Jessica-ah! Jessica-ah!” I caught Jessica’s wrist. She turned back, flashed a smile. Or to be exact, a grin.

“Goodbye, Hyun Mi-ah. Enjoy your BaekHo!” she grinned once again before leaving.

Baekho? Who is Baekho?

“Hi” a hand tapped me from behind. I turned around and now facing a cute-looking boy.

“Who are you? And what do you want? Why are you here? This is a girls’ dorm! I’ll call the security!” I yelled but he closed my mouth with his hand.

“Relax, I’m Baek Ho” he answered. And I calmed down.

“Wait a minute” I said, realized that I still wearing my bikini. I quickly went into my room and changed into casual outfits.

Then I went back to the living room. He sat there, admiring our extraordinary living room.

“Yah. What do you want here exactly?” I asked him. He snapped out from his thoughts and smiled.

“Just wanted to meet a friend of my friend” he said.

“Do you do this to all Jessica’s friend?” I asked. He’s suspicious...

“Yes!” he smiled, now his smile reached his eyes.

CUTE!!!

“So... You’re Hyun Mi, right?” he asked.

“No. I’m a powerful alien from another planet” I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

“By the way, I’m a friend of JR too!” he yelled cheerfully.

“JR? OF NU’EST?” My eyes widened.

“YES! HE’S MY BAND MATE!” He yelled again.

“WHAT A COINCIDENCE!”I yelled to his face.

“HAHAHAHAHA!”

AND WE ENDED UP YELLING HERE AND THERE!

 

Eun Ki’s POV

We are now at the photoshoot location.

And we’ve wore our costumes! <3

 

Yun's costume:

 

Raena's costume:

 

Sun Ye's costume:

 

Hyun Mi's costume:

 

Mia's costume:

 

Hye Sung's costume:

 

My costume:

 

Jun Min's costume:

 

Dong Jae's costume:

 

And we started the photoshoot!

After thousand times of camera flashes... ._.

I really like this.

(Just imagine the background is starry night and the SNSD is the New SNSD ^^)

"Dongsaengie! Are you finished?" suddenly someone barged into our photoshoot location. Jun Min gasped.

"Yonghwa oppa!" and she approached that someone.

 

Jun Min's POV

It's Yonghwa oppa!

"Hey, Jun Min. I'm here to fetch my brother" he pointed at the photographer.

"Did I ever ask that?" I said sarcastically.

"Darn it. You're so smart at answering~" he pinched my cheeks.

"Aish. I miss you!" I hugged him. He hugged me back.

"I miss you too! You've been busy with your group these days that you didn't even answer my call again" he pouted.

"Sorry... I changed my phone number, cause there's an annoying stalker lately, terroring me with calls every midnight" I said, pouting too.

"Really? That stalker should be beaten!" he rolled his sleeves. I chuckled.

"This is my new phone number" I snatched his phone from his pocket and tapped my number in his phone.

"Jun Min-ah! PPALI!!" Minyoung unnie yelled. I just realized that they're gone to the van.

"Aish! They left me! Goodbye oppa!" I bid him a goodbye. He waved back.


 

Keroro keroro co-author here~

This is another love interest! Between Hyun Mi- BaekHo and Jun Min- YongHwa!

And the New SNSD are going to release their new album!

See you in the next chapter! ^^