[4-9] The Festival

[On - Going] Like The Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
To the King

One of the exhausted guards went to the King. {We have to stop these mad knights…running all over the place}

The King was with his wife and two sons in the garden area welcoming the invitees. The guard comes from behind him and whispered in his ear that the knights were being suspicious and running around the castle. Prince Kai saw the scene and the King met his gaze. Prince Kai looked away. He knew he was caught. The King walked over to him and whispered, “Ahhhhh…I see that my sons and their friends are playing chase luhana game again. I assume you told them to do it, didn’t you, Kai.”

Kai thought it was no time to deny it now since he’s been caught. He looked at his father and answered honestly, “Father, I did tell them to do so. But father, you must understand that we are all a part of this and we can help each other out…”

The King gave them a signal to not talk about it now as some of the guests approaches. They greeted them like everyone else and when they saw no one else was coming then they continued.

“I understand but you are my son…”

“And you are my father…”

“Kai…”

“Dad…We need to do this. We can find information faster than you guys can. Stop trying to protect us and let us protect our kingdom.”

The King sighed.

“I know father you don’t want to hear this but Miz is the traitor.”

The King looked around to make sure no one was ease dropping.

“Son…”

“No father…we have evidence. He was caught on camera walking with the two torbenites that attacked us today. Also Kris regain his energy and decided to message us to be weary of M…then faded off. Father, who else could he be talking about?!”

“Show me the video…”

“Chen, come here real quick” Kai said beckoning him to come.

Chen, stopped talking with the female guests and came to his brother side.

“Yes…”

“Play the video…”

“The video?”

“Yes the video…about Miz and the you know who…” said Kai as to avoid the passing by guests from understanding their conversation.

“Ah…I don’t have that video…Luhan does…”

“Where’s Luhan?” asked King.  “Wait, let me guess…playing Luhana…Instead of him being here to show me information so I can immediately question Miz after seeing the video…” He con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter