chapter 3

Be Mine

 

You do some stretching while walking to cafeteria. Today is your last day taking final exam and tomorrow your semester holiday will start for four weeks.

In a midst of walking, you stop walk when some students look at you while whispering. You furrow your eyebrows thinking if you do some mistake or controversy lately?

You look at a group of student who look at the tv that hanging on the wall. Its airing you cf with Jang Geun Suek.

You smile when watching that cf. Its been two week since you filming that cf and another cf for one of popular beauty product. And it’s been two week since the incident with Junho.

1st cf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZr4_1Fmchg&feature=related

2nd cf: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSL5vdsxrnc

A/N: Pretend this is ur cf ^^

 

You gasp a little when somebody yanked you wrist from behind and drag you out from your faculty building leisurely while one of his hand is in his pocket.

“Tae…Taecyeon-ah. Why are you dragging me?” You ask while look at the left and right of your side. Some female student scream and whispering when look at us. Some of them take picture of us.

“We’re going to vacation.” You can see Taecyeon smile even you’re behind him.

“Vacation? But..But..” You try to argue but Taecyeon cut you off. “If you worried about your luggage, Yuri already takes care of that. If you worried about your family, Junsu already takes care of that. You know your parents fond of him. And as far as I know, you didn’t have any schedule until third week of your break. “You smile hearing what he said.

“You…Ya~~ I’m speechless with you.” He chuckle and open his car door and push you inside before he, himself hoop in.

“Lets go!” He yells and you giggle watching his childish side.

Its take about forty minutes to reach airport. You walk beside Taecyeon who walk towards one of vvip room.

Yuri hugs you when she sees you enter the waiting room for vvip. You wave to the rest of the guys and sit next to Yuri. In this two weeks, you barely seeing any 2pm members or Yuri because you're more comfortable to study alone or space out in library.

“So where are we going?” You ask.

“Bora Bora Island!” Yell all of them in unison except Junho. All of you in a midst of chatting when one of the flight attendant come in and announce that the private plane already ready to depart.

Along the way you, whether sleeping or chatting with Yuri. Sometimes you bicker with Junsu and Nichkhun.

All of you become giddy just thinking to do many excited events when the captain announces that the plane will land just about in five minutes.

“Are you okay?” You look at Yuri who looks at you with a concern look.

“What?” You ask and Yuri point her finger towards Sae Ra who hug Junho’s arm while walk towards InterContinental Bora Bora Resort And Thalasso Spa entrance.

“I’m okay. Beside we come here to have fun right?” You smile and shuffle Yuri hair before she chasing you. You laugh and run to hide behind Junsu’s back. Junsu just laugh with both of your childishness.

After all of you eat your late lunch, all of you go to check in to your room. You open balcony sliding door and let the beach air come into your room while Yuri packing her luggage before throw her body onto bed.

You come inside the room and smile in satisfaction. This overwater bungalow which you can see tropical fish swim below as you look through the glass floor or coffee table really makes you feel like you’re in heaven.

“Emmm…” You ask Yuri what’s wrong with her but she suddenly tell you to change your cloth.

“Why?” You make a curious face.

“We’re going to spa~~.” She pushes you into bathroom before she, herself change her cloth.

Your cloth:
y-boho-dress-hippie-beach-skirt-maxi-

Yuri cloth:

Free-shipping-5pcs-lot-Bohemian-dress-Ch

“Yuri sunbae! ____ sunbae!” Both of you turn around and see Sae Ra with Junho. You look at Junho cloth which makes him more breath taking.

 

Sae Ra cloth:

y+Beach+Girl+Halter+Chiffon+Bubble+Dr

Junho cloth:

Be Mine - 2pm you others shortstory 2pmjunho - main story image

“Where are both of you going?” She excitedly asks.

“We’re going to spa.” Yuri tells her with a plaster smile on her face.

“Same with us. Lets go together.” Sae Ra dragging Junho so that both of them can catch up ____ and Yuri.

“You know, I just don’t like her annoying bright character anymore.” Yuri whisper to your ear. You just tap Yuri hand and smile while hearing Sae Ra keep blabbering about exciting activities available at bora bora.

You and yuri choose aromaspa body treatments meanwhile Sae Ra and Junho choose Flower Remedies & Aromatherapy.

In a midst of treatment, you let out a small sigh unconsciously. “Why?” You open your eyes and look at Yuri who looks at your face with a questioning look.

“I don’t know. It just I suddenly felt like that am not getting enough oxygen.” You roll your eyes.

“Are you in love with Junho?” You bit your lips when heard Yuri’s question.

“Am I? I, myself don’t know anymore.” You sigh in exasperation. So do Yuri.

____-ah, if you love him, fight for him.” Yuri look at ____ who just gazing around carelessly.

“Yuri-ah….” You whispery call Yuri’s name.

“Wae?” There’s annoying in Yuri’s tone.

“I, unknowingly hate Sae Ra. Am tired just look at her.” You tell Yuri your feeling. Yuri bit her lips when she heard there’s desperately tone in ____ voice.

“Why? Just because she makes you remembering to someone or to be exact your old self?” You felt your heart sting when hearing Yuri’s question.

“Emmmm..” You nod before get up when your treatment session already finish.

“Am going first.” You wash yourself before get out from the spa. It just about 5pm when you get out from the spa.

While you on a midst of thinking what to do, someone poke your left hips. You turn to left but there’s nobody and when you turn to right, you lightly punch Junsu arm because he makes fun of you. His angelic laugh make you smile.

You look at his casual cloth which makes him looks more handsome.

Junsu Cloth:

Korean_men_fashion_clothing_T_shirts_app

“Are you alone, my lady?” He playfully asks you.

“Why? Do you have any exciting plan for me?” You arrogantly ask.

“Of course. So are you willing to be my partner today my lady?” Junsu extend his hand to you.

“If I didn’t like your plan, you’re going to be punish.” Both of you laughing before he drags your wrist towards his awaiting car.